maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 66  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15095
So much for habeas corpus!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17757
Quote:
so the jail term under that conviction are now triggered and he has been taken to jail to serve that sentence out.

Oh dear.

I hope this guy did something I don't know about. Child rape or something like that. I see a guy allowing himself taken under arrest, allowing himself searched and cooperating w/ police verbal instruction. If he's "the bad guy" I'd like to know what he did.

Surrendering to police and asking: "why am I being arrested?" doesn't look good for lar enforcement

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:
Quote:
Arrested for Objecting to Sharia in the Royal Parks
Posted on May 23, 2018 by Baron Bodissey

Last month we posted a video taken by a courageous woman in Hyde Park, London. In it she confronted the police about the fact that Muslims were holding group prayers in the park, which no other groups were allowed do because it was against official park rules.

Now we know why the police sergeant kept demanding the woman’s “details”: she has been arrested. She wouldn’t give her details that day, but the cops managed to find her anyway.

The following cell phone video was taken in her flat in the few minutes just before the police entered and arrested her. At first she refused to let them in, and only talked back and forth with them through the door. I kept rooting for her not to let them in, but she eventually gave in and opened the door. At that point she was arrested.

If you ever wondered what an English-language police state looks like, this is it:

Hat tip: Bishop Guy Leven-Torres TOACC.
This entry was posted in Civil Liberties, Counterjihad, Enrichment, Legal action, News, PC/MC, Sharia, Treason, UK by Baron Bodissey. Bookmark the permalink.
42 thoughts on “Arrested for Objecting to Sharia in the Royal Parks”
Not Robinson, but the UK has changed.

CSLF storm troopers are there b/c he films vertically.

WE'RE HERE TO HELP. GIVE US THAT PHONE . WE'RE GOING TO BEAT YOU W/ IT UNTIL YOU LEARN TO FILM HORIZONTALLY. SEE? YOUR VIDEOS ARE BETTER NOW. HAVE A NICE DAY, ASSHOLE. YOU'RE WELCOME.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

That might be fake but again there's no context. Maybe the guy was an ass and the police had already been very patient w/ im. Eventually they will smash their way in if there's a legal problem. You can't just say: "I don't trust you I won't open the door" :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

"I feel like I'm going to be arrested..."

no shit, sherlock.

DOCTOR WATSON, THE POLICE ARE BEATING ON MY DOOR DEMANDING TO ENTER AND WON'T TAKE "NO" FOR AN ANSWER! I DEDUCE THEY MIGHT BE COMING TO ARREST ME.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:36 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 12603

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:51 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
C_S wrote:
That might be fake but again there's no context. Maybe the guy was an ass and the police had already been very patient w/ im. Eventually they will smash their way in if there's a legal problem. You can't just say: "I don't trust you I won't open the door" :lol:

Watch the whole video that Chi posted for context:

The worst he did was shout, "is there any guilt, mate?" at the muslim child pimps walking into court, for a few seconds. Then walked around outside talking to his phone.

Obviously grounds for a secret arrest, and gov't cover-up of it afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:41 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15675
It’s illegal to broadcast that someone is guilty before the court has decided they are guilty. He’s also on suspended sentence so he is as they say, “skating on thin ice” - his sentence would have been suspended with conditions which they may have deemed broken.

So. It may not be as bad as it seems, he may have indeed broken the law.

The press silence bothers me a lot more.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:33 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
EUBanana wrote:
It’s illegal to broadcast that someone is guilty before the court has decided they are guilty. He’s also on suspended sentence so he is as they say, “skating on thin ice” - his sentence would have been suspended with conditions which they may have deemed broken.

So. It may not be as bad as it seems, he may have indeed broken the law.

That is true, but it would have made more sense if they had arrested him for contempt of court rather than a breech of the peace. With the press blackout it is almost like they are dealing with a political dissident.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15095
Quote:
Here is something I have learned the hard way, but which a lot of well-meaning people in the West have a hard time accepting: All human beings are equal, but all cultures and religions are not. A culture that celebrates femininity and considers women to be the masters of their own lives is better than a culture that mutilates girls' genitals and confines them behind walls and veils or flogs or stones them for falling in love. A culture that protects women's rights by law is better than a culture in which a man can lawfully have four wives at once and women are denied alimony and half their inheritance. A culture that appoints women to its supreme court is better than a culture that declares that the testimony of a woman is worth half that of a man.
. . .
Free speech is the bedrock of liberty and a free society. And yes, it includes the right to blaspheme and offend.
Auaan Hirsi Ali, Nomad: A Personal Journey Through the Clash of Civilizations (2010)

The establishments of the U.K. feel it is more important to protect a cult which, frankly shouldn't be tolerated at all unless it can demonstrate categorically that it has reformed thoroughly and renounced all of its primitive, barbaric customs.

You've got a serious period of turmoil ahead of you; it is inevitable at this point. It may take 10 years, but it is coming. The grandsons and granddaughters of the generation who endured the Blitz might not be consistently resolute to fight for their freedom; but I'm confident there are enough of you left that when push comes to shove, you will fight.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 66  Next