maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 66  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14927
nelmsm wrote:
I am daily amazed at the number of stupid people in our world. Even days when Nero doesn't post.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
LONDON — Theresa May today called for a new legal crackdown on the abuse of politicians and other public figures on social media, saying that online "bullying" has now become a growing "threat to democracy."

Oh, that's rich. Isn't this the same place where the opposition in Parliament does everything but make fake fart sounds when an MP speaks? Seems like elected officials need to be a bit thick-skinned.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Saw this posted at Ace of Spades HQ

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:43 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:

Saw this posted at Ace of Spades HQ

Also saw that somewhere else.

2018 = 1984

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7993
Never thought I'd see the day when the great British Empire begins taking cues from the Salem witch trials and make it national policy.

The bedfellows politics made are never strange. It only seems that way to those who have not watched the courtship.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15675
Poindexter wrote:
Never thought I'd see the day when the great British Empire begins taking cues from the Salem witch trials and make it national policy.

Blair's laws, after about a decade of overzealous bureaucrats and politicised coppers taking advantage of them.

Well, certainly serves as a warning about the thin end of wedges, anyway.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:57 am 
Sergeant Major

What was the name of that imam in London that made all of those preposterous sermons during the time of AQ that were a call to jiahd?

That clown seemed immune. I'm guessing that was before this set of laws.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:02 am 
Sergeant Major

Al Masri...what a piece of work. Talk about a double standard.

A website called "muslim antiaircraft , net" Really?

Quote:

February 1999: Radical Imam Abu Hamza Openly Calls on Followers to Down Aircraft over London; British Authorities Take No Action

Edit event

Abu Hamza al-Masri, a leading radical imam who informs for the British authorities (see Early 1997), tells a rally of Islamist extremists in London that they should attack aircraft over London, and shows them a plan for doing so. The scheme is called the “MUSLIM ANTI-AIRCRAFT NET,” and Abu Hamza explains it to his audience with the aid of a diagram on a sheet that drops down behind him when he starts to speak. Abu Hamza sets aside his usual style of whipping his listeners up into a frenzy, instead choosing to speak “like a college professor.” He tells them that the purpose of the net “is to make the skies very high-risk for anybody who flies.” The equipment consists of a series of wire nets, held in the air by gas-filled balloons. When an aircraft is caught in the net, one of the mines attached to it explodes, destroying the aircraft. The diagram contains an image of a US fighter diving into one of the traps. Abu Hamza concludes: “This is not very clever, but it will work. Now invent your own idea and never give up.” The meeting is attended by an unnamed informer for the French intelligence service Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE), who is amazed by the plan. Abu Hamza has an agreement with the British authorities that he can pursue terrorist activities abroad, but that there should be no violence in Britain (see October 1, 1997). This would appear to be a breach of the agreement, and the informer thinks that if a fellow informer for the British police is present, action must be taken against Abu Hamza. However, nothing is done against Abu Hamza over the plan, which seems not to be implemented. The meeting is also attended by Omar Bakri Mohamed, who has a deal similar to Abu Hamza’s with the British authorities (see August 22, 1998) and is head of the Al-Muhajiroun organization. [O'Neill and McGrory, 2006, pp. 103

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:27 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
Don't think they still do anything about anything.

You can literally travel to fight for ISIS, torture and murder infidels and when you get tired of the air strikes you can simply come back home and enjoy a warm welcome because nothing is more important than to make these terrorist scum feel cozy after a hard day's work. Imagine if they didn't bring their experience and valuable insights back to West? The lost cultural value and all of not sharing tales of decapitations.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:03 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
Met police thought it was a good idea to take a selfie at a murder scene and put it up on social media...

Quote:

The Met Police has apologised after two officers took a selfie at a murder scene and posted it on social media.

Uniformed officers from Newham, east London, took the photo outside the Stratford Centre on Thursday, where a man had been fatally stabbed two days before.

They shared it on the Forest Gate North Twitter page with the caption: "Crime scene at Stratford mall today."

A spokesman said the officers showed a "lack of judgement and sensitivity".

A crime scene is still in place and no arrests have yet been made.

Many Twitter users condemned the photo, which has since been taken down.

The Met Police spokesman said the officers involved would be "reminded of how to use social media responsibly to keep the public informed of their work in the community, arrests and catching offenders".

The victim, believed to be in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene at about 22:30 GMT on Tuesday, about an hour after police found him with multiple stab wounds.

Police believe the victim and a friend were involved in an altercation with a group of young males before he was stabbed.

His next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination will be held.

He was the eighth person to be fatally stabbed or shot in London in one week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43502993

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 658 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 66  Next