The Absolute State Of The UK Police

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police

#1061 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:47 am

Is that guy one of those White Nationalists of Color?

Mac
First Sergeant

#1062 Post by Mac » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:44 am

chijohnaok wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:28 pm
It will be interesting to see what sort of sentence Mr. Machete gets.
He's been jailed for 16 years...
A van driver who repeatedly struck a police officer with a machete during a routine traffic stop has been jailed for what the judge said was a "brutal and shocking" attack.

Muhammad Rodwan, from Luton, slashed PC Stuart Outten, 29, after he was pulled over in Leyton, east London, in August.

Despite his injuries, the PC managed to Tasar Rodwan, 56, twice, subduing him.

At the Old Bailey Mrs Justice Carr jailed Rodwan, who claimed he had been acting in self defence, for 16 years.

A jury at the Old Bailey convicted him on Thursday of wounding but acquitted him of attempted murder on Thursday.

PC Outten suffered wounds to his head and hand from a 2ft-long blade after stopping Rodwan's white van for having no insurance.

The judge told Rodwan: "This was a brutal and a shocking attack with a machete on a police officer carrying out his duties."

She told Rodwan the situation was entirely of his own making, carried out while he was "in a rage".

Rodwan had shown "not a shred of remorse or insight" and "belligerent arrogance", the judge added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51235506
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#1063 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 am

Judge must also be a White Nationalist then . . .

Mac
First Sergeant

#1064 Post by Mac » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:12 pm

A Welsh lad got prosecuted after asking a tranny police community support officer if they were a boy or a girl...
A transgender police community support officer was left upset and embarrassed after abusive comments shouted by a teenager while he was on duty, a court has heard.

Declan Armstrong, 19, was given a curfew requirement and ordered to pay £590 at Mold Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday after he was found guilty of making the comments to PCSO Connor Freel following an earlier trial.

Rhian Jackson, prosecuting, said Mr Freel had been in full uniform on foot patrol in Mold on October 16 last year when he passed Armstrong, who was with friend Chelsea Bassett.

She said: “Declan then shouted very loudly: ‘Is it a boy or is it a girl?’.” She said when Mr Freel looked over at Armstrong he made the comment loudly again.

Ms Jackson said: “Due to his transgender when Connor heard Declan say what he said it left him feeling upset and embarrassed.”

In a statement which Ms Jackson read to the court Mr Freel outlined the work he had done to raise awareness of transphobic hate crime, including being part of a Victim Support campaign and being interviewed on the television and said he knew by putting himself in the public eye he may be open to repercussions.

But, he said he wanted to show more vulnerable members of the community that being transgender was not something to hide.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... r-17651755
What a waste...

NATO
Gunnery Sergeant

#1065 Post by NATO » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 pm

Mac wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:12 pm
A Welsh lad got prosecuted after asking a tranny police community support officer if they were a boy or a girl...

ordered to pay £590 at Mold Magistrates’ Court on
If any benefit, I hope UK leaving EU in next 48 hours will clamp down on this deviant PC fascism, though i'm afraid UK is also a lost cause in that respect. A place called MOLD has only itself to blame, of course.
Poor common sod, GBP 590 fine....hope he avoids paying it somehow and there is a backlash coming soon. (backlash repeated 100x hereafter)

Mac
First Sergeant

#1066 Post by Mac » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:44 pm

Fucking hell our police are thick...

Police were inundated with Lord of the Rings jokes after posting an appeal looking for the owner of a "precious" piece of jewellery.

North Yorkshire Police seemed unaware of the JRR Tolkien connection when they shared photos of the "distinctive silver ring" on Facebook.

Thousands of people soon responded with gifs and memes referencing the famous fantasy novel and film series.

The force replied: "We obviously need to brush up on our movie knowledge."

The ring, which features the Elven lettering seen in Peter Jackson's film trilogy, was found with property stolen from a house in York, last February.

Police shared a series of pictures on Facebook in the hope that someone would recognise the markings.

Facebook users responded telling police they needed to follow in the footsteps of Frodo Baggins and destroy the ring.

"The ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom, only there can it be unmade," one Facebook user said.

"The ring must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of you must do this."

The force was also advised against getting too involved with the "precious" ring which "has a will of its own".

"It has been lost before and the last time, it turned into a continent spanning ball ache," one poster joked.

The post was shared 20,000 times and received 16,000 comments including the obligatory "one does not simply walk into Mordor" memes.

"We've had a lot of laughs thanks to our quick-witted Facebook followers," a (North York)Shire Police spokeswoman said.

"But on a serious note, we would really like to reunite the ring with its rightful owner and hope the exposure the post has received will help us do this."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-y ... e-51311739
What a waste...

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#1067 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:20 pm

And MY AXE!

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#1068 Post by chijohnaok » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Another video from Crimbodge

Illegally parked cops get educated
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#1069 Post by Anthropoid » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:07 pm

I honestly cannot stand to watch videos about your LE in the U.K. Its like watching a venerable old master musician who thinks he's still got the chops just totally fucking up and not even aware how bad it sounds. Too cringe to even find it funny or entertaining. Just cringe . . .

nero
Sergeant Major

#1070 Post by nero » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:56 am

Some perspective.

;)
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller