maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000

Ban assault knives!

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
chijohnaok wrote:

Ban assault knives!

But what to with those rowdy knife sharpening people.

:roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:08 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/henr ... -8dzw7n9lx

Henriques report into Operation Midland: Met ‘broke law’ over Carl Beech abuse case

Officers face possible misconduct allegations

Sean O’Neill, John Simpson, Steven Swinford
October 5 2019, 12:01am, 
The Times

Demands were growing last night for a criminal inquiry into alleged misconduct by senior police officers after a report laid bare the scale of the failures in Scotland Yard’s investigation into a non-existent Westminster paedophile ring.

Sir Richard Henriques’s long-awaited review concluded that officers had unlawfully misled a judge to obtain warrants to search the homes of public figures falsely accused of child murder, rape and torture.

The report revealed that it was the former deputy assistant commissioner Steve Rodhouse who had committed the Met to saying publicly that it believed the claims of the fantasist Carl Beech, the alleged victim, without reading his inconsistent accounts of abuse by politicians, spy chiefs and military officers. The review described this as a “serious failure”.
That revelation…
Continue reading
Subscribe t

Continued behind a paywall

Articles from other sources regarding this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... port-finds

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ding-judge

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

In Mayor Khan’s London there is a gang of youths who are targeting whites only:

Quote:
https://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/news ... -1-6277306

Gang of 16 rob Finsbury Park gym users after threatening to stab them

PUBLISHED: 15:58 18 September 2019 | UPDATED: 16:02 18 September 2019
Lucas Cumiskey

A gang of thugs robbed burly gym-goers walking through Finsbury Park - threatening to stab them if they didn't hand over their phones.

Friends of Finsbury Park
@FinsParkFriends

Really worrying issue from last night. Multiple people being robbed in the park. The tolerance of drug dealing and taking and ASB around the southern end of the park must be tackled. ‪@MPSFinsburyPark‬ ‪@MPSHarringay‬ ‪@MPSHackney‬ ‪@MPSIslington‬ ‪@CatherineWest1‬
https://
twitter.com/LondonHeathsid
e/status/1173920814607097856 

London Heathside AC
@LondonHeathside

FINSBURY PARK USERS. Last night, members of the group who use the gym on Monday evenings were confronted by a gang of 16 people close to the FP Station exit. A v threatening situation resulting in 3 phones being stolen. Please *never* walk through the park alone at night!!

10:02 AM - Sep 18, 2019

Six of the "biggest athletes" from the sports academy were walking home together at 8.20pm on Monday when they were accosted by a group of about 16 males near the Stroud Green Road gate.

Firms from the Finsbury Park Sports Partnership, which use the park for training, are now calling on the authorities to install better lighting near the Seven Sisters Road gate and to beef up the police presence in the park to keep people safe.

Dynamic Sports Academy coach Adrian Klemens said: "They were being tailed by one of them on a bike. Then there were 16 of them. They circled them and picked one off to the side and said: 'Give me your phone or I will stab you - put in your Apple Pay password.'

"Out of our group three were white and three were black and they said to the black guys: 'You're good,' and just attacked the white guys."

Adrian said the victim they took to the side kept putting his password in wrong because it was his mum's account, prompting one assailant to tell him: 'If you get this wrong again you're dead.'

The trainer said his client "grabbed his phone and ran". Two others had their phones stolen. The victims are aged 17 to 22.

Adrian added: "The kid who ran over off said he's scared to come now - they threatened to stab him. It seems like they've been scouting for a while now so who knows if a gang of 16 guys wants to come out to the stadium when we are training - it's very scary.

"We need a physical presence in the park. I've been running that sports academy for 13 years and I've never seen police."

There have been no arrests but police are investigating.

Ruth Miller of London Heathside, which runs athletics classes for youngsters at the Finsbury Park track, added: "I take kids out for a run and I don't get an impression of any park police or security. We need a presence. This is worrying, awful."

aringey Council employed two park rangers in April in an effort to drive out criminals, though their enforcement powers are limited.

A tri borough policing operation between Islington, Haringey and Hackney - all of which share territory in the park - is meeting monthly but last month Insp Thomas Ashley, who runs Islington's Safer Neighbourhoods teams, said work needed to be done around joint patrols and dispersal orders.

On Christmas Eve in 2017, Iuliana Tudos, 22, was murdered by Kasim Lewis while walking home through the park.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:52 pm 
First Sergeant

DCC Julia Cooke of the Cheshire Police Force takes the time to tell us all how today is "Pronouns Day".

https://twitter.com/DCCJulieCooke/statu ... 5423655936

The comments are golden. :lol:

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
I self identify as Michael Jackson and my pronouns are He/Hee

hehe

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:42 pm 
First Sergeant

Oxford is in the grip of a heinous crime wave...

Quote:
Oxford is suffering a crime wave. Police are investigating numerous serious offences over more than six months. Thames Valley Police has issued this sweeping statement about unacceptable acts in the city:

“Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a number of public offences in Oxford.

Officers are investigating a large number of offensive stickers that have been placed across Oxford city centre containing transphobic comments. It is believed they started appearing in March 2019 within the High Street, Catte Street and Parks Road area.

Investigating officer PC Rebecca Nightingale based at St Aldates police station said: “Behaviour like this is not acceptable and we take incidents of this nature very seriously.

“I am appealing for anyone who may of witnesses these stickers being placed around the city or anyone who has information that may assist our investigation to call the non-emergency number 101, quoting reference 43190163238 or report online.

“Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.”

Sounds serious, eh? Makes you wonder what sort of hateful, poisonous messages were on those stickers. It must be something pretty horrible, to prompt a police force to make an appeal like this, right? Maybe those stickers were inciting violence? Or perhaps they were encouraging people to otherwise break the law?

Oddly, Thames Valley Police didn’t explain in that dramatic statement exactly what sort of vile and hateful messages are on those “offensive” stickers. Even more oddly, when I asked the force what those stickers say, a press officer told me “the content and appearance of the stickers is not suitable for sharing.”

Quite how the poor people of Oxford are supposed to respond to this I don’t know: their police force have told them that a rash of offensive, apparently illegal stickers has appeared in the city and asked for information about who might be responsible. Yet the police won’t actually say what those stickers say or what they look like. So how are civic-minded Oxonians supposed to know precisely which wicked words and harmful ideas they should be reporting to the constabulary?

Fortunately, the Oxford Mail did a bit of reporting and appear to have established the horrifying truth.

The “offensive” and “transphobic” messages on those stickers, those terrible, hateful stickers now under active police investigation apparently include these:

“Woman: noun. Adult human female”

And:

“Women don’t have penises”

Look at that Thames Valley statement again. It states clearly that “public offences” have been committed because the words on the stickers are “offensive”.

Let us celebrate the fact that a police force is devoting resources to tracking down the awful people who have apparently broken the law by stating that “woman” means “adult human female” and that “women don’t have penises”.

Let us all think very hard about what it means that the police are now actively encouraging people to report as criminals anyone who displays those words in public. Let us thank goodness that Thames Valley Police have demonstrated for all to see what tackling the scourge of transphobia really means for our society.

And just in case you’re wondering, no, this is not a joke. It’s very serious.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/10/a ... it-oxford/

Attachment:
1571308318818.jpg
1571308318818.jpg [ 10.26 KiB | Viewed 71 times ]

This is what our police are investigating instead of actual crimes like burglary. What a bunch of useless cunts.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:

This is what our police are investigating instead of actual crimes like burglary. What a bunch of useless cunts.

It is like an old Monty Python skit....except that it is real, and Monty Python-style comedy itself is now a (thought) crime.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17177
Quote:
... transphobic comments ...
What the hecque might those be ?? Do they make these utterances up ?? Never heard of such. What happened to the OED !!??

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687
Shockingly Anti-Intersectional.
Quote:
[In intersectionality] the binary dimensions of oppression are said to be interlocking and overlapping. America is said to be one giant matrix of oppression, and its victims cannot fight their battles separately. They must all come together to fight their common enemy, the group that sits at the top of the pyramid of oppression: the straight, white, cis-gendered, able-bodied Christian or Jewish or possibly atheist male. This is why a perceived slight against one victim group calls forth protest from all victim groups. This is why so many campus groups now align against Israel. Intersectionality is like NATO for social-justice activists.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1019 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next