maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 54  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Absolute State Of The UK Police
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:25 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
Those sexy tarts like getting catcalled 8-)

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:44 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15175
Seems like "Be careful what you wish for, you may get it" definitely applies to feminists. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:49 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 17032
jack t ripper wrote:
How about "You have an absolutely amazing ass which is barely covered with 2 molecules deep of clingy fabric" but no whistling sound?

Attachment:
1512826904594.jpg
1512826904594.jpg [ 98.4 KiB | Viewed 582 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:13 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

For fuck sakes...

Quote:
Sussex Police have been accused of being racist against white males after one of their Sergeant's posted a job advert on Twitter aimed at people from minority backgrounds.

Sergeant Cheeseman, who works for Crawley and Mid Sussex Response, posted an advert on social media which as since been condemned by users.

His post urged those 'interested in joining the police' to attend a recruitment Question and Answer at Crawley Police Station - but the session was for 'those with protected characteristics (BME, LGBT, female, disability)'

He wrote: 'Please retweet.

'Are you interested in joining the police?

'If so PS Palmer-Harris is holding a recruitment q&a session tomorrow at Crawley Police Station from 5.30pm. The session is for those with protected characteristics (BME, LGBT, female, disability) #recruitment #Crawley.'

However his tweet - which was endorsed by Sussex Police - has sparked angry backlash.

Kevin Hurley tweeted: 'The tweet specifically excludes white males. This appears to be racially biased. It is likely to cause concern amongst some, even be insulting. It appears to be very close to a criminal offence.

'It certainly will damage public confidence in policing for some. It appalls me.'

Harry Maskers replied: 'How about holding an old fashioned session called " The best person for the role". What you have tweeted is wrong on so many levels.'

Ian Birshop added: 'You have taken positive discrimination to a new level , perhaps even illegal.'

Another added: '"Protected characteristics" are they the new buzz words for positive discrimination, aka racism against white males? Disgusting. Equality goes out of the window.'

Sgt Cheeseman said: 'All thank you for the interest.

'Please note that the idea is to offer those from under represented backgrounds the opportunity to come in and talk about potential applications and issues.

'Everyone still has to go through to the same process and obtain the required pass marks.'

MailOnline has contacted Sussex Police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-men.html

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:46 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
They are advertising for "disabled" police officers?
:lol:

What's next Tornados with extra-wide cockpits and wheelchair ramps on submarines?

This is evident reverse racism and sexism. We supposedly had this debate 39 years ago in the US with the Bakke Decision.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regents_o ... ._v._Bakke

Of course, they have spent the last 39 years trying to circumvent the SCOTUS.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:58 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
***********Arnhem Bridge, 1944**********

Gen. Urquhart on a scratchy radio signal: We are trying to reach you... Frost..but King's Own Light Wheelchair are held up near Ooseterbeek. Low batteries you see..over.

Col. Frost: <<ducks as an 88 round screams into a nearby wall> What about 2nd Fairy, can they amke it sir

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

jack t ripper wrote:
***********Arnhem Bridge, 1944**********

Gen. Urquhart on a scratchy radio signal: We are trying to reach you... Frost..but King's Own Light Wheelchair are held up near Ooseterbeek. Low batteries you see..over.

Col. Frost: <<ducks as an 88 round screams into a nearby wall> What about 2nd Fairy, can they amke it sir

Fucking hell, top kek. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 am 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 15843
I Showed this thread to some Brits on "another Forum" and got these replies:

The police haven't the money to prosecute minor crime because they've been starved of funds by THE CONSERVATIVE party....That's your right wing CONSERVATIVE party.

I read three posts and won't ever visit again. What a bunch of oddballs and weirdos you attract there. Go figure.

Looks like Doggie is trying to take on first hand knowledge with 2nd hand knowledge. Probably from a bunch of Mosley wannabes..

I suspect most of these people may have an agenda. And I would love to see some evidence to suggest that Muslims get put to the head of the benefits queue. Do you really, like REALLY believe the rantings of halfwits and imbeciles who think this ?

I didn't think you could go any lower in my estimations....congratulations on meeting and exceeding targets

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:27 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15175
doggie wrote:
[i]The police haven't the money to prosecute minor crime because they've been starved of funds by THE CONSERVATIVE party....That's your right wing CONSERVATIVE party.

Truth. They are spending 0.7% of GDP on foreign aid, and that's absolutely sacrosanct apparently. Not very right wing I would say. So the coppers have to prioritise. And... they ain't prioritising burglaries, they are prioritising utter bullshit. As we can see, from the police themselves. It's not the Daily Heil brainwashing everybody, it's the cops on Twatter covering themselves with glory, no middlemen journalists required.

Quote:
Looks like Doggie is trying to take on first hand knowledge with 2nd hand knowledge. Probably from a bunch of Mosley wannabes..

I think they are getting mixed up a bit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... abour.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:53 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

EUBanana wrote:
doggie wrote:
As we can see, from the police themselves. It's not the Daily Heil brainwashing everybody, it's the cops on Twatter covering themselves with glory, no middlemen journalists required.

Exactly. The stuff I have posted isn't coming from some parody accounts, it is from the actual police forces official twitter accounts. Some people just don't want to see the truth I guess.

Here Doggie, show them this post and tell them they can report me for commiting an online hate crime against commies.

Attachment:
1513259012247.jpg
1513259012247.jpg [ 24.66 KiB | Viewed 522 times ]

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 54  Next