maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
mdiehl wrote:
A cuple decades back when I was in Norman OK a student lay evangelizer accosted me on the OU campus and asked if I would lead a prayer. So I loudly prayed "for the Rapture so that all the fucking fundamentalists would finally be gone."

Anthropoid wrote:
Wow, so it was actually Richard Dawson who got the AIDS epidemic going.

“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.” ― Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Watchtower proselytists: Jesus is coming.

Me: Really? Wow, I'm gonna have to let you two go. I have to clean up the dishes before he gets here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:45 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 12314
Told the Jehovah Witness guy who came to my door on our off campus apartment at University of Illinois that I was a Druid and needed to leave before I put a curse on him

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:13 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 5025
Had two Jehovah Witness's come to the door today. Took their literature and told them to have a good day. Lasted all of a minute.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687
They came to my door a day or so ago. I was 90% confident whom/what they were within 650 miliseconds of the door beginning to crack, and 100% sure by the time I had the door open wide enough for them to hand their pamphlet forward and start to say "We would . . . "

At about the 1.75 or 2 second point I raised my right hand in a gentle way and said "No thanks" and shut the door.

Lasted all of 5 seconds!

They got none of my time, I took no extra time from them than they had already forced me to commit to to come to my door, and we went our separate ways. Frankly if they are motivated by the 1% chance that they might encounter a viable prospect for prosletyzation then good for them: they looked a bit fat and like they could use the exercise.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:18 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 10121
Quote:
Charlize Theron recalls audition with inappropriate movie producer: 'You just go blank'

Charlize Theron claimed Monday that her first audition was with a producer who was inappropriate with her.
“He was a very big deal and is still a big deal,” Theron said on SiriusXM’s “Howard Stern Show."
The 43-year-old actress explained that a modeling agent had recommended the audition after she told the agent she wanted to try acting.
“It was my first audition ever,” Theron said. “I had just turned 19, I might have still been 18. I had never been out for an audition.”
The agent told Theron the audition was at the producer’s house at 9 p.m. on a Saturday. When Theron showed up, she said, the producer was barefoot and in his pajamas.
She said he brought her into his house, sat very close to her and was drinking.
“He had a very healthy ego, he felt very good about himself,” she described.
She said she didn’t feel quite right about the situation and kept asking him about reading the pages she had been given, but he kept telling her they were just going to talk. Eventually, he put his hand on her knee, she said, adding that was when she realized she needed to leave.
“It’s crazy and girls talk about this where you just go blank. Like you don’t know what to do, but I left. I don’t even know how I got out of the house, but I left,” she said.
She went on to say that as she was driving home she was angry with herself for not speaking up.
“I was like, ‘I’m not that kind of girl. Why did I not tell him to go f--- himself?’ It made me so angry,” she said.

(cont)
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebr ... spartanntp

So a barely legal hot model goes to a producer's house looking to land her first acting job, he touches her knee, and she leaves. Big news.
"Audition" at 9PM on a Saturday night. At least she lets it slip that there are "those kinds of girls" who willingly trade their bodies for personal gain. Why didn't you tell him to "go f himself", Ms Theron? Because you hadn't made it yet and you didn't want to torpedo your career. You waited until after you sold out. THEN you told him off.

Late '80s. A moderately successful & well established English pop band is recording an album for Virgin Records in Hollywood. The Virgin rep comes to town and invites them out to dinner. My bro & I are invited to tag along. The Virgin dude is there with 4 young women when we arrive. If there was even the slightest doubt that the girls were DTF, that disappeared when one of them casually told one of the band members "you can cum on my stomach". At least a couple of these girls were B-movie actresses in the 80s & 90s. I keep waiting for one of them to have their Twitter *metoo moment. Sure they were being "exploited" but that's how the game is played in Hollywood. They were all in. So are they really exploited or are they empowered?
BTW, we all enjoyed the free meal and went back to the studio. Left the girls with the slimy A&R guy at the restaurant.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

Flock of Seagulls? :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Duran Duran? :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

UB40? :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:19 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 10121
:lol:

You're in the MTV ballpark. I will neither confirm nor deny, to protect the innocent. ;)
Except Duran Duran would have brought their own entourage of females (& female-like) party favors.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next