maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The problem is anyone can make an allegation. Multiple parallel stories raise the credibility. If they sought medical care and contemporaneously told medical staff they will have a stronger case.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

The NY AG resigned effective end of day Tuesday.

While that is not conclusive proof that the women’s allegations are true, but it certainly doesn’t reflect reflect well on him either.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Haha. Yes, that would seem to undercut any claim of innocence. :lol:

Why, if he had this history would he put himself out there as the face of "MeToo"? He could have simply assigned the case to a subordinate or decided the evidence was insufficient as did a former prosecutor in his position. The whole idea of getting elected by prosecuting famous people has always bothered me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Haha. Yes, that would seem to undercut any claim of innocence. :lol:

Why, if he had this history would he put himself out there as the face of "MeToo"? He could have simply assigned the case to a subordinate or decided the evidence was insufficient as did a former prosecutor in his position. The whole idea of getting elected by prosecuting famous people has always bothered me.

I don’t live in NY so don’t have a day to day knowledge of Schneidermann, but I have been reading and following his actions for years as they related to banks and the mortgage industry.

To me he came across as a guy who liked to toot his own horn...he like to see his name in the news. Assigning cases to his underlings would have denied himself the spotlight.

In the end, he got some major media spotlight, just not the sort that he wanted. :lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:14 am 
Sergeant Major

Yeah, serves him right for grandstanding. Without even knowing the guy it is the instinctive explanation. Maybe he was trying to get laid. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:56 am 
Sergeant Major

http://deadline.com/2018/05/nyag-schnei ... 202384468/

Quote:
NY AG Eric Schneiderman Says He Never “Assaulted Anyone” After Shocking New Yorker Claims

by Dawn C. Chmielewski
and Dominic Patten
May 7, 2018 4:49pm

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who has taken legal action against disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein, is defending himself against his own #MeToo allegations.

Four women who claimed they had romantic relationships or encounters with Schneiderman have told the New Yorker magazine in a piece published today that they were subjected to nonconsensual physical violence by the Empire State politician. Two of the women, Michelle Manning Barish and Tanya Selvaratnam, spoke with the publication on the record, saying they were doing so to protect others.

The women allege Schneiderman repeatedly hit them, often after drinking, frequently in bed.

In office in New York since 2011 and a critic of President Donald Trump as well as disgraced producer Weinstein, Schneiderman responded via Twitter with a statement, saying he did not “cross the line.”

Continued at above link

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:58 am 
Sergeant Major

Ex: Schneiderman called me ‘brown slave,’ slapped me until I called him ‘Master’

:shock:

OH MY.......that would have cost him some votes in this fall's election. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:04 am 
Sergeant Major

I can see hitting your partner in bed.

Last night there was an earthquake about 3;30 AM which shook the bed so I half woke up and slugged my wife (not very hard)...told her to stop moving around. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Flashback:

Tweet:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone - next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner

7:10 AM - Sep 11, 2013

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:11 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
“In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross,” Schneiderman said.

:lol: "Are you ready for the flogging my little brown slave?"

Quote:

Donald Trump Jr.
✔ @DonaldJTrumpJr

Hey Eric, it’s not “role play” if only one of you is in on it.

Ex: Schneiderman called me his 'brown slave,' would slap me until I called him 'Master' https://nyp.st/2K0PfZD via @nypmetro

5:55 AM - May 8, 2018

:lol: :lol:

Quote:

Dana Loesch
✔ @DLoesch

Literally fighting women is not the same as fighting FOR women https://twitter.com/agschneiderman/stat ... 4869643266

7:58 PM - May 7, 2018

1,665 people are talking about this

:lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next