maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8891
Mac wrote:
Weinstein has been fired...

Harvey is taking one for the team. We now return to our regularly scheduled program...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:15 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10210
I'm pretty sure my daughter would take one look at that mug and tell me she thinks he has women's bodies in his basement.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Posted at Ace of Spades:

Quote:
"So over the weekend I heard that some big-ass powerful Hollywood guy named Harvey Weinstein was suddenly fired from his job, removed from any position of power or influence, forced to confess to heinous and unspeakable crimes and now everybody is running away from him like they don't even know him. He'll never work in Hollywood again. What, did they find out he was a conservative?"

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:08 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
Posted at Ace of Spades:

Quote:
"So over the weekend I heard that some big-ass powerful Hollywood guy named Harvey Weinstein was suddenly fired from his job, removed from any position of power or influence, forced to confess to heinous and unspeakable crimes and now everybody is running away from him like they don't even know him. He'll never work in Hollywood again. What, did they find out he was a conservative?"

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

The funny thing is if Weinstein went on Tinder he ould probably do better than Hillary. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:33 pm 
Hair in the soap

He could always move to France, to get away from mild harassment by US authorities.

Oh, wait. Rich Lefty political supporters don't get locked up. They get on a plane, at the worst, if they don't go on with their usual habits.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:04 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898
CatLover7 wrote:
Mac wrote:
Weinstein has been fired...

Harvey is taking one for the team. We now return to our regularly scheduled program...

I don't even want to know what Dan Schneider has been getting away with...

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:47 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16218
Poor guy. He'll live n disgrace the rest of his life, just like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy and Elliott Spitzer and Martin Luther King and every other liberal champion of women's rights.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

From a long article in The New Yorker:

Quote:
Since the establishment of the first studios a century ago, there have been few movie executives as dominant, or as domineering, as Harvey Weinstein. As the co-founder of the production-and-distribution companies Miramax and the Weinstein Company, he helped to reinvent the model for independent films, with movies such as “Sex, Lies, and Videotape,” “The English Patient,” “Pulp Fiction,” “The Crying Game,” “Shakespeare in Love,” and “The King’s Speech.” Beyond Hollywood, he has exercised his influence as a prolific fund-raiser for Democratic Party candidates, including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Weinstein combined a keen eye for promising scripts, directors, and actors with a bullying, even threatening, style of doing business, inspiring both fear and gratitude. His movies have earned more than three hundred Oscar nominations, and, at the annual awards ceremonies, he has been thanked more than almost anyone else in movie history, just after Steven Spielberg and right before God.

For more than twenty years, Weinstein has also been trailed by rumors of sexual harassment and assault. This has been an open secret to many in Hollywood and beyond, but previous attempts by many publications, including The New Yorker, to investigate and publish the story over the years fell short of the demands of journalistic evidence. Too few people were willing to speak, much less allow a reporter to use their names, and Weinstein and his associates used nondisclosure agreements, monetary payoffs, and legal threats to suppress these myriad stories. Asia Argento, an Italian film actress and director, told me that she did not speak out until now––Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her. “I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

Last week, the New York Times, in a powerful report by Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey, revealed multiple allegations of sexual harassment against Weinstein, a story that led to the resignation of four members of his company’s all-male board, and to Weinstein’s firing from the company.

The story, however, is more complex, and there is more to know and to understand. In the course of a ten-month investigation, I was told by thirteen women that, between the nineteen-nineties and 2015, Weinstein sexually harassed or assaulted them, allegations that corroborate and overlap with the Times’s revelations, and also include far more serious claims.

Three women––among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could be classified as an assault. In an audio recording captured during a New York Police Department sting operation in 2015 and made public here for the first time, Weinstein admits to groping a Filipina-Italian model named Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, describing it as behavior he is “used to.” Four of the women I interviewed cited encounters in which Weinstein exposed himself or masturbated in front of them.

Article continued here:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ir-stories

As I said, its a long article but do read it or you will miss quotes like this:
Quote:
“I said, ‘No, no, no.’ . . . It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 pm 
Hair in the soap

chijohnaok wrote:
From a long article in The New Yorker:

Quote:
Since the establishment of the first studios a century ago, there have been few movie executives as dominant, or as domineering, as Harvey Weinstein. As the co-founder of the production-and-distribution companies Miramax and the Weinstein Company, he helped to reinvent the model for independent films, with movies such as “Sex, Lies, and Videotape,” “The English Patient,” “Pulp Fiction,” “The Crying Game,” “Shakespeare in Love,” and “The King’s Speech.” Beyond Hollywood, he has exercised his influence as a prolific fund-raiser for Democratic Party candidates, including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Weinstein combined a keen eye for promising scripts, directors, and actors with a bullying, even threatening, style of doing business, inspiring both fear and gratitude. His movies have earned more than three hundred Oscar nominations, and, at the annual awards ceremonies, he has been thanked more than almost anyone else in movie history, just after Steven Spielberg and right before God.

For more than twenty years, Weinstein has also been trailed by rumors of sexual harassment and assault. This has been an open secret to many in Hollywood and beyond, but previous attempts by many publications, including The New Yorker, to investigate and publish the story over the years fell short of the demands of journalistic evidence. Too few people were willing to speak, much less allow a reporter to use their names, and Weinstein and his associates used nondisclosure agreements, monetary payoffs, and legal threats to suppress these myriad stories. Asia Argento, an Italian film actress and director, told me that she did not speak out until now––Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her. “I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

Last week, the New York Times, in a powerful report by Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey, revealed multiple allegations of sexual harassment against Weinstein, a story that led to the resignation of four members of his company’s all-male board, and to Weinstein’s firing from the company.

The story, however, is more complex, and there is more to know and to understand. In the course of a ten-month investigation, I was told by thirteen women that, between the nineteen-nineties and 2015, Weinstein sexually harassed or assaulted them, allegations that corroborate and overlap with the Times’s revelations, and also include far more serious claims.

Three women––among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could be classified as an assault. In an audio recording captured during a New York Police Department sting operation in 2015 and made public here for the first time, Weinstein admits to groping a Filipina-Italian model named Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, describing it as behavior he is “used to.” Four of the women I interviewed cited encounters in which Weinstein exposed himself or masturbated in front of them.

Article continued here:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ir-stories

As I said, its a long article but do read it or you will miss quotes like this:
Quote:
“I said, ‘No, no, no.’ . . . It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”

From the rumors, Weinstein wasn't the only one.

And don't forget the boy buggering rumors, either.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next