maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 pm 
Offline
Sergeant

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:48 pm
Posts: 2740
Reputation points: 8891
Mac wrote:
Weinstein has been fired...


Harvey is taking one for the team. We now return to our regularly scheduled program...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:15 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3811
Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10210
I'm pretty sure my daughter would take one look at that mug and tell me she thinks he has women's bodies in his basement.

_________________
Texas, where we have the death penalty and aren't afraid to use it! Build the wall!!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:17 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 30852
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
Posted at Ace of Spades:

Quote:
"So over the weekend I heard that some big-ass powerful Hollywood guy named Harvey Weinstein was suddenly fired from his job, removed from any position of power or influence, forced to confess to heinous and unspeakable crimes and now everybody is running away from him like they don't even know him. He'll never work in Hollywood again. What, did they find out he was a conservative?"

Image

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19220
Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
Posted at Ace of Spades:

Quote:
"So over the weekend I heard that some big-ass powerful Hollywood guy named Harvey Weinstein was suddenly fired from his job, removed from any position of power or influence, forced to confess to heinous and unspeakable crimes and now everybody is running away from him like they don't even know him. He'll never work in Hollywood again. What, did they find out he was a conservative?"

Image



:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:28 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 27362
Reputation points: 20000
The funny thing is if Weinstein went on Tinder he ould probably do better than Hillary. :lol:

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:33 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19220
Reputation points: 18052
He could always move to France, to get away from mild harassment by US authorities.

Oh, wait. Rich Lefty political supporters don't get locked up. They get on a plane, at the worst, if they don't go on with their usual habits.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:04 pm 
Offline
Gunnery Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am
Posts: 6302
Location: The Cockney Paradise
Reputation points: 18898
CatLover7 wrote:
Mac wrote:
Weinstein has been fired...


Harvey is taking one for the team. We now return to our regularly scheduled program...

I don't even want to know what Dan Schneider has been getting away with...

Image

_________________
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:47 pm 
Offline
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Posts: 15491
Location: under the porch
Reputation points: 16218
Poor guy. He'll live n disgrace the rest of his life, just like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy and Elliott Spitzer and Martin Luther King and every other liberal champion of women's rights.

_________________
First, we must kill moose and squirrel


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 30852
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
From a long article in The New Yorker:

Quote:
Since the establishment of the first studios a century ago, there have been few movie executives as dominant, or as domineering, as Harvey Weinstein. As the co-founder of the production-and-distribution companies Miramax and the Weinstein Company, he helped to reinvent the model for independent films, with movies such as “Sex, Lies, and Videotape,” “The English Patient,” “Pulp Fiction,” “The Crying Game,” “Shakespeare in Love,” and “The King’s Speech.” Beyond Hollywood, he has exercised his influence as a prolific fund-raiser for Democratic Party candidates, including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Weinstein combined a keen eye for promising scripts, directors, and actors with a bullying, even threatening, style of doing business, inspiring both fear and gratitude. His movies have earned more than three hundred Oscar nominations, and, at the annual awards ceremonies, he has been thanked more than almost anyone else in movie history, just after Steven Spielberg and right before God.

For more than twenty years, Weinstein has also been trailed by rumors of sexual harassment and assault. This has been an open secret to many in Hollywood and beyond, but previous attempts by many publications, including The New Yorker, to investigate and publish the story over the years fell short of the demands of journalistic evidence. Too few people were willing to speak, much less allow a reporter to use their names, and Weinstein and his associates used nondisclosure agreements, monetary payoffs, and legal threats to suppress these myriad stories. Asia Argento, an Italian film actress and director, told me that she did not speak out until now––Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her. “I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

Last week, the New York Times, in a powerful report by Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey, revealed multiple allegations of sexual harassment against Weinstein, a story that led to the resignation of four members of his company’s all-male board, and to Weinstein’s firing from the company.

The story, however, is more complex, and there is more to know and to understand. In the course of a ten-month investigation, I was told by thirteen women that, between the nineteen-nineties and 2015, Weinstein sexually harassed or assaulted them, allegations that corroborate and overlap with the Times’s revelations, and also include far more serious claims.

Three women––among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could be classified as an assault. In an audio recording captured during a New York Police Department sting operation in 2015 and made public here for the first time, Weinstein admits to groping a Filipina-Italian model named Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, describing it as behavior he is “used to.” Four of the women I interviewed cited encounters in which Weinstein exposed himself or masturbated in front of them.


Article continued here:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ir-stories

As I said, its a long article but do read it or you will miss quotes like this:
Quote:
“I said, ‘No, no, no.’ . . . It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19220
Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
From a long article in The New Yorker:

Quote:
Since the establishment of the first studios a century ago, there have been few movie executives as dominant, or as domineering, as Harvey Weinstein. As the co-founder of the production-and-distribution companies Miramax and the Weinstein Company, he helped to reinvent the model for independent films, with movies such as “Sex, Lies, and Videotape,” “The English Patient,” “Pulp Fiction,” “The Crying Game,” “Shakespeare in Love,” and “The King’s Speech.” Beyond Hollywood, he has exercised his influence as a prolific fund-raiser for Democratic Party candidates, including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Weinstein combined a keen eye for promising scripts, directors, and actors with a bullying, even threatening, style of doing business, inspiring both fear and gratitude. His movies have earned more than three hundred Oscar nominations, and, at the annual awards ceremonies, he has been thanked more than almost anyone else in movie history, just after Steven Spielberg and right before God.

For more than twenty years, Weinstein has also been trailed by rumors of sexual harassment and assault. This has been an open secret to many in Hollywood and beyond, but previous attempts by many publications, including The New Yorker, to investigate and publish the story over the years fell short of the demands of journalistic evidence. Too few people were willing to speak, much less allow a reporter to use their names, and Weinstein and his associates used nondisclosure agreements, monetary payoffs, and legal threats to suppress these myriad stories. Asia Argento, an Italian film actress and director, told me that she did not speak out until now––Weinstein, she told me, forcibly performed oral sex on her—because she feared that Weinstein would “crush” her. “I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

Last week, the New York Times, in a powerful report by Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey, revealed multiple allegations of sexual harassment against Weinstein, a story that led to the resignation of four members of his company’s all-male board, and to Weinstein’s firing from the company.

The story, however, is more complex, and there is more to know and to understand. In the course of a ten-month investigation, I was told by thirteen women that, between the nineteen-nineties and 2015, Weinstein sexually harassed or assaulted them, allegations that corroborate and overlap with the Times’s revelations, and also include far more serious claims.

Three women––among them Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans—told me that Weinstein raped them, allegations that include Weinstein forcibly performing or receiving oral sex and forcing vaginal sex. Four women said that they experienced unwanted touching that could be classified as an assault. In an audio recording captured during a New York Police Department sting operation in 2015 and made public here for the first time, Weinstein admits to groping a Filipina-Italian model named Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, describing it as behavior he is “used to.” Four of the women I interviewed cited encounters in which Weinstein exposed himself or masturbated in front of them.


Article continued here:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ir-stories

As I said, its a long article but do read it or you will miss quotes like this:
Quote:
“I said, ‘No, no, no.’ . . . It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”




From the rumors, Weinstein wasn't the only one.

And don't forget the boy buggering rumors, either.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wulfir and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group