maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15259
Saw this posted over at Breitbart:

Quote:

Update – 12:19 p.m.: Grope Allegation Against Batman Ben Affleck Creates PR Nightmare for ‘Justice League’

Moreover, Justice League — a tentpole coming out in less than five weeks, a blockbuster the entire industry is counting on to salvage the 2017 box office, a crowd-pleaser needed to remind people why they love going to the movies, an investment that with promotional costs probably reaches $250 – $300 million — is now in serious jeopardy.

Affleck, the star of that film, not only stands accused of sexual misconduct, he does so in the eye of a hurricane, a rampage to make examples of powerful men, a perfect storm that could capsize his entire career.

Harvey could end up being a small pebble tossed into a pond, causing a ripple that spreads out in all directions.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

The board of directors for Weinstein’s Company kicked him out but that doesn’t solve all their problems:

Quote:
Update – 7:41 a.m.: The other problem, for the Weinstein Company — outside of the obvious one — is that Harvey is the company’s genius, its idea man, its reason for being. Brother Bob is no slouch, he did a fabulous job running the Dimension division of Miramax back in the Scream days, but Harvey is the secret sauce. And now TMZ reports that one major funder is pulling out — not because of the scandal but because Harvey has been fired

That was also at Breitbart.

Harvey Weinstein is the creative genius behind the company, so kicking Harvey out or changing the name may help them from a PR standpoint, but it does not bode well for their future.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... esome.html

Quote:
Cara Delevingne claims that Harvey Weinstein tried to force himself on her and engage in a threesome with another woman at NYC hotel

Cara Delevigne claims that Harvey Weinstein tried to get her to engage in a threesome with him and another woman in an NYC hotel room

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 13:39 EDT, 11 October 2017 | UPDATED: 14:12 EDT, 11 October 2017

Cara Delevingne is the latest star to come forward and bravely detail how she was almost sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein.

In a lengthy statement posted on Instagram, the British model-turned-actress said that after meeting Weinstein at a hotel restaurant he asked her to come up to his room, where another woman was waiting for the pair.

Weinstein then told the two women to kiss, which Delevingne said that she got out of by suddenly breaking into song.

Then, when she announced that she had to leave, Weinstein tried to kiss her on the lips as she prepared to walk out the door.

Delevingne, 25, said that she still got the part in the film, and has felt guilty about it ever since.

The actress has filmed two movies for the Weinstein Company, including her breakout role in their 2015 picture 'Paper Towns' and the recently released 'Tulip Fever.'

New claims: Cara Delevigne (above in 2014 with Georgina Chapman) claims that Harvey Weinstein tried to get her to engage in a threesome with him and another woman in an NYC hotel room

Predator: Weinstein could be seen leering at the model when she walked the runway for Burberry in February 2014 (above), a few months before their hotel meeting

'When I first started to work as an actress, i was working on a film and I received a call from‎ Harvey Weinstein asking if I had slept with any of the women I was seen out with in the media,' said Delevingne.

'It was a very odd and uncomfortable call....i answered none of his questions and hurried off the phone but before I hung up, he said to me that If I was gay or decided to be with a woman especially in public that I'd never get the role of a straight woman or make it as an actress in Hollywood.'

That was the end of that conversation apparently, until she met with him a year later to discuss a film.

'I went to a meeting with him in the lobby of a hotel with a director about an upcoming film,' wrote Delevingne.

'The director left the meeting and Harvey asked me to stay and chat with him. As soon as we were alone he began to brag about all the actresses he had slept with and how he had made their careers and spoke about other inappropriate things of a sexual nature.'

She continued: 'He then invited me to his room.'

This scenario is almost identical to the one described by multiple other women over the past week, with the number of victims now topping 30 - and more still speaking out.

'I quickly declined and asked his assistant if my car was outside. She said it wasn't and wouldn't be for a bit and I should go to his room,' said Delevingne.

'At that moment I felt very powerless and scared but didn't want to act that way hoping that I was wrong about the situation.

'When I arrived I was relieved to find another woman in his room and thought immediately I was safe.

'He asked us to kiss and she began some sort of advances upon his direction.'

Delevingne, who is still just starting out in the film industry after her success in the modelling world, did the first thing that came to mind.

'I swiftly got up and asked him if he knew that I could sing. And I began to sing....i thought it would make the situation better....more professional....like an audition....i was so nervous,' revealed Delevingne.

'After singing I said again that I had to leave.'

That was not the end of it though according to the young woman.

'He walked me to the door and stood in front of it and tried to kiss me on the lips. I stopped him and managed to get out of the room,' said Delevingne.

'I still got the part for the film and always thought that he gave it to me because of what happened.'

She went on to write: 'Since then I felt awful that I did the movie. I felt like I didn't deserve the part. I was so hesitant about speaking out....I didn't want to hurt his family. I felt guilty as if I did something wrong.

'I was also terrified that this sort of thing had happened to so many women I know but no one had said anything because of fear.'

In February 2014, Weinstein could be seen leering at the beauty as she walked down the Burberry catwalk, and just a few months later she was seen leaving a New York City hotel with a script under her arm shortly after she was offered her role in 'Tulip Fever' by Weinstein.

The director of that film, Justin Chadwick, expressed his disbelief over those who had aided Weinstein in his attempt to lure in these young women on Tuesday.

'Also horrifying is the complicity of #HarveyWeinstein''s colleagues & cronies who knew about the pig's behavior and remained silent. #BroCode.'

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

And Mr Affleck now forced to issue his own apology:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... urton.html

Sort of hypocritical for a guy to have just yesterday said:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2776
Pot and kettle.

:lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:13 am 
Sergeant Major

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/entertain ... index.html

Quote:
Women aren't the only ones compelled to share their stories in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

Actor James Van Der Beek revealed in a series of tweets that he was groped by a male executive.

The "Dawson's Creek" star tweeted late Wednesday about Weinstein, who has been accused of raping women and harassing them. His alleged actions were detailed in two explosive stories, published in the New York Times and the New Yorker magazine.

More ripples...

What are the names?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11508
Terry Crews has claimed that he was assaulted by a Hollywood Exec...

Quote:
Actor and former NFL star Terry Crews has claimed he was the victim of a sexual assault by a “high-level Hollywood executive”, but did not retaliate or speak out over the incident for fear of being ostracised or sent to jail.

Crews, who played for teams including the Los Angeles Rams, the San Diego Chargers and the Washington Redskins and appears in the sitcom Brooklyn Nine-Nine, recounted the incident via a series of tweets.

The 49-year-old said he was prompted to share his story in the wake of the ongoing Harvey Weinstein scandal. “This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME,” he wrote.

Film producer Weinstein has been accused of sexual assault or harassment by multiple women, including Asia Argento, Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie. Weinstein denies some of the allegations and says all his relationships were “consensual”.

terrycrews (@terrycrews)

This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME. (1/Cont.)
October 10, 2017

terrycrews (@terrycrews)

I decided not 2 take it further becuz I didn’t want 2b ostracized— par 4 the course when the predator has power n influence. (9/cont.)
October 10, 2017

Crews described how, at an industry function in 2016, an unnamed male executive groped his genitals in front of his wife and “grinned like a jerk” at the pair’s shocked response.

He said that he was tempted to retaliate, but was worried how the incident would be reported and feared he would go to jail. “‘240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho’ would be the headline the next day,” he wrote.

Crews said the executive later called to apologise, but did not give a reason for his actions. Crews chose not to publicise the incident for fear of being ostracised. “Par [for] the course when the predator has power [and] influence”, he wrote.

The actor said his experience had helped him “understand and empathize with those who have remained silent”. “But Harvey Weinstein is not the only perpetrator,” he added. Crews also expressed hope that, by making his experience public, he would “deter a predator and encourage someone who feels hopeless”.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/o ... -executive

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15557
Wait a minute...a former NFL player can't defend himself? Does he realize what an idiot he sounds like? I'm not sure that wasn't some kind of weird Hollywood joke. Quite a different matter from some 100 lb actress stuck in a room with Harvisauris maximus

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:27 am 
Sergeant Major

The "vulnerable" Terry Crews :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:31 am 
Sergeant Major

Barry Bonds temporalis muscle steroid bulge (side of the head)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next