maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... log-posts/

Quote:
Justice Democrats PAC Expel Cenk Uygur over ‘Horrifying’ Sexist Blog Posts

by BEN KEW24 Dec 20171,692

The Justice Democrats political action committee have expelled The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur and his business partner David Koller over a number of sexist blog posts written in the early 2000s, reports say.
The Wrap revealed on Friday that Uygur and Koller, who are best known for their roles on The Young Turks network, authored a number of sexist blog posts.

In the posts, Uygur argued that women were genetically “flawed” for not wanting to have more sex and claimed that he was “done” dating any woman if he hadn’t felt their breasts by the third date. Koller meanwhile recounted an experience of talking to three teenage girls whom he described as “whores in training” and “literally looking for boys to pick them up.”

“They were around 14-16 and in a few more years will be pretty damn good looking,” he wrote.

advertisement

In a statement on Saturday, Justice Democrats announced that they were “deeply disturbed” by the “horrifying” posts and demanded both their resignations.

“The words and conduct in Mr. Uygur and Mr. Koller’s posts degrade what it means to be a Justice Democrat,” wrote Justice Democrats’ executive director Saikat Chakrabarti. “We do not feel that Mr. Uygur is fit to lead or participate in an organization that truly believes women’s issues and the issues of black and brown people are all of our issues.”

The organization added that they had consulted both their staff and candidates and arrived at the “swift and unanimous decision to demand [their] immediate resignations.”

Tweet:

Justice Democrats

@justicedems
We are deeply disturbed by recent news regarding @cenkuygur & David Koller. Their language and conduct is horrifying and does not reflect our values at Justice Democrats. We would be hypocrites to not act immediately and ask for their resignation. Here is our official statement:

6:57 PM - Dec 22, 2017

Both Uygur and Koller were founding members of the organization, which was set up following President Donald Trump’s victory last November. The organization aims to elect more left-wing candidates to public office.

In a statement on Friday, Uygur apologized for the posts and blamed them on him being a conservative at the time.

“The stuff I wrote back then was really insensitive and ignorant,” Uygur said. “If you read that today, what I wrote 18 years ago, and you’re offended by it, you’re 100 percent right. And anyone who is subjected to that material, I apologize to. And I deeply regret having written that stuff when I was a different guy.”

“If someone said that today, I would heavily criticize them on the show and rightfully so, and I have. I’ve criticized myself over the years,” he continued. “I had not yet matured and I was still a conservative who thought that stuff was politically incorrect and edgy. When you read it now, it looks really, honestly, ugly. And it’s very uncomfortable to read.”

Follow Ben Kew on Facebook, on Twitter at @ben_kew, or email him at bkew@breitbart.com.

Quote:
In a statement on Friday, Uygur apologized for the posts and blamed them on him being a conservative at the time.

:roll:

:lol:

Really? That's his excuse?!?!?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/24/justice-democrats-pac-expel-cenk-uygur-over-horrifying-sexist-blog-posts/

Quote:

:roll:

Really? That's his excuse?!?!?

Now he just sounds like the pandering buffalo bitch he is.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:21 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 17032
Michael Douglas denies rubbing one out in front of a former employee more than 30 years ago...

Quote:
Michael Douglas has spoken out to deny a claim of improper sexual conduct, before it has even been made public.

The Hollywood star said he "felt the need to get ahead" of the situation and to share his "concerns" before a story was published.

He said a former employee was accusing him of performing a sex act in front of her more than 30 years ago.

Douglas told Deadline: "This is a complete lie, fabrication, no truth to it whatsoever."

He said his lawyer contacted him in December, telling him a media outlet was planning to run a story about the woman's claims.

Douglas said the woman was also alleging he "blackballed" her so she couldn't get another job after he fired her, that he used "colourful language" in front of her and "spoke raunchily" in private conversations with his friends on the phone.

"It's extremely painful," said Douglas, describing the situation as a "nightmare".

"I pride myself on my reputation in this business, not to mention the long history of my father and everything else. I don't have skeletons in my closet, or anyone else who's coming out or saying this. I'm bewildered why, after 32 years, this is coming out, now."

He said he "had the choice of waiting for a story to come out" and trying to defend himself, or to "share with the public, a little ahead of the story, my thoughts and concerns".

The woman is a writer but hasn't been identified. Douglas told Deadline: "I've worked with women my entire life. It has never been an issue."

He said there was no evidence against him, adding: "I can only imagine this has come up to hurt someone, or to benefit someone in a book deal so they can write a chapter on me."

He added: "I support the #metoo movement with all my heart. I have always supported women, along the way." But he warned: "This is the kind of step that can set that movement back.

"Being accused, without a chance [to defend yourself] in court. To not even really have the information in front of you, to be able to argue or defend yourself. There is no due process, no chance of seeing evidence in front of me from my accuser. It worries me."

He said he had the support of his family and the film studios he's currently working with, but admitted he was "fearful".

"I'm hurt, really hurt and offended and I wonder if people realise when you do something like this, it hurts a lot more than just one person," he added.

Douglas' wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and his father Kirk Douglas appeared on stage at the Golden Globes. His 101-year-old father received a standing ovation at Sunday's ceremony. Douglas himself was not present.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42633481

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

You know..if one were falsely accused of something like that that would really, really make one angry...especially if there were some attempt at extortion

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:50 pm 
Hair in the soap

jack t ripper wrote:
You know..if one were falsely accused of something like that that would really, really make one angry...especially if there were some attempt at extortion

Definitely implies extortion if the accuser first came to the wealthy actor, threatening to go public with the accusation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:56 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 17032
Someone gave Weinstein a slap...

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:33 pm 
Hair in the soap

Mac wrote:
Someone gave Weinstein a slap...

You'd think that wealthy Dem contributor would cough up the cash for a better public disguise. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:39 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9407
I am against rape, of course, but it is interesting to see that some women call that Me Too campaign as a witch hunt.

Catherine Deneuve and Others Denounce the #MeToo Movement

Quote:
Just one day after Hollywood offered a show of support for the #MeToo movement on the Golden Globes red carpet and stage, a famous actress on the other side of the Atlantic lent her name to a public letter denouncing the movement, as well as its French counterpart, #Balancetonporc, or “Expose Your Pig.”

.../...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13981
Of course it is a witch hunt. How can anyone consider ruining people's careers based on hearsay to be anything other than a witch hunt?

If there was a crime, then pursue legal action. If a conviction is determined, then employers, backers, supporters, etc., are of course warranted to disavow/terminate/divorce.

It is probably also true (probably being the key word there) that in many cases, the claims being made as part of the MeToo movement are completely accurate and judicious.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anyone know of a good mutual fund that specializes in vibrator stocks or maybe detachable shower heads?

I think there are going to be a lot of never-married 45 year old women in a few years.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 43  Next