maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223

This is amusing on so many levels.

(To my understanding this was NOT a real segment on Gutfeld's Red Eye, rather it was a bit that Louis CK did on one of his shows, and they gained Gutfeld's cooperation to do the bit.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:07 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12927
Attachment:
1510426921651.jpg
1510426921651.jpg [ 20.31 KiB | Viewed 219 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:51 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
Mac wrote:
Attachment:
1510426921651.jpg

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:19 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7266
Quote:
CSI: Miami’ Co-Star Eva LaRue Alleges Steven Seagal Sexually Harassed Her

snip...

“Most of us have had to dodge these bullets our entire careers,” LaRue said. “It was part of being a woman in the industry. It’s like wearing pumps: It’s painful, but we gotta wear pumps.”

And it’s not like these are untold stories, she said. “I told this story a thousand times, and finally it matters, I’m not ‘suddenly’ coming forward. All these women who have accused Harvey Weinstein aren’t ‘suddenly’ coming forward. These are not new stories that girls are ‘suddenly’ coming out with. These are stories we’ve been telling at dinner parties, and to our friends, our family members, our agents and our fellow actors for years. But nobody cared until now, and now people are ‘suddenly’ coming forward.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ ... li=BBnbfcL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Ripple, ripple, ripple....

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/11 ... er-denies/

Quote:
Hope Solo Alleges Former FIFA Chief Sepp Blatter ‘Grabbed My Ass,’ Blatter Denies

by DYLAN GWINN
13 Nov 2017

The flurry of sexual abuse allegations that have rocked the entertainment world are no longer merely confined to the entertainment world.
Hope Solo, goalkeeper for the U.S. Women’s National Team, alleged in a recent interview that former FIFA President Sepp Blatter once grabbed her buttocks.

Solo, speaking with the Portuguese newspaper Expresso, alleges that the incident occurred at an awards ceremony in January of 2013. Solo claims that Blatter “grabbed my ass” just prior to presenting an award to USWNT teammate Abby Wambach.

Blatter was recently forced to step down as the head of FIFA. Though his removal was due to a corruption scandal, not sexual misconduct.

When Expresso reached out to Blatter for comment, his spokesman flatly denied Solo’s claim, saying that “this allegation is ridiculous.”

This isn’t the first allegation of sexual misconduct/abuse regarding Team USA. On Sunday night, U.S. gymnastics superstar Aly Raisman appeared on 60 Minutes to discuss her allegations of abuse at the hands of former Team USA gymnastics Dr. Larry Nassar.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12927
Oh my...

Quote:
Over the weekend, George Takei denied former model Scott Brunton’s claims that the Star Trek actor had sexually assaulted him. This was after Brunton told The Hollywood Reporter that in 1981, Takei invited him over to his home following a night out, where he undressed and groped Brunton while he was inebriated and in and out of consciousness. Takei later tweeted that while he was taking the allegations seriously, he was also categorically denying them. “Those that know me understand that non-consensual acts are so antithetical to my values and my practices, the very idea that someone would accuse me of this is quite personally painful,” Takei wrote.

But, as has been the case with these disclosures, there are already new, disturbing wrinkles. The Hollywood Reporter and other outlets have picked up on resurfaced audio from an October 2017 interview with Howard Stern, in which Takei did admit that he had grabbed the crotches of men he saw as “kind of skittish, or maybe, um, uh, afraid, and you’re trying to persuade.” Stern and Takei had been discussing the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault and harassment allegations, with the actor bemoaning the lack of consequences for Donald Trump, who managed to win the 2016 presidential election despite having bragged on air about sexually assaulting women.

Stern then asked Takei if he’d ever grabbed a man’s genitals against his will. After a long pause, the actor said “Uh oh” and laughed. When pressed by Stern, Takei made the “skittish” remarks, at which point Stern asked “Do we need to call the police?” Robin Quivers, Stern’s co-host, asked Takei if he’d ever asked anyone who worked for him for sex, which he denied. When asked if any of the groping he’d just admitted to had happened at work, Takei replied “It was either in my home. They came to my home.”

Takei has not weighed in on this latest development, but as Uproxx reports, he offered up a bizarre theory for why the sexual assault claim against him has gained traction: Russian bots. In a now-deleted tweet and Facebook post, Takei claimed his anti-Putin and Trump views provoked some convenient subterfuge. But this “Russia did it” rebuttal isn’t faring any better as an explanation than Takei’s “groping as persuasion” premise.

"Russia did this" — George Takei

(he deleted but here are the screens) pic.twitter.com/xh7096Qk2n

George, I say this with all the love in the world toward you. Don't go in this direction. If the allegations are untrue, say so, and leave it at that. Russia is not trying to silence you. This makes you sound silly (and too self-important).
— Gregory Berry (@GregorySBerry) November 12, 2017

Did @GeorgeTakei actually try to blame Russia for his sexual assault allegations, or is that #FakeNews ?
— Christian Chiakulas (@ChrisChiakulas) November 12, 2017

https://www.avclub.com/the-george-takei ... 1820394008

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:23 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
How do you say, "Oh my!" in Russian?

:P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ntly-timed

Quote:
Kennedy, Clinton, and Weinstein: A Convenient Reckoning

by JIM GERAGHTY November 15, 2017 4:00 AM @JIMGERAGHTY

Now it’s safe to denounce the worst acts of serial abusers on the left side of the aisle.

In April, the historical drama Chappaquiddick will arrive in theaters. Variety declared the film “a tense, scrupulous, absorbingly precise and authentic piece of history — a tabloid scandal attached to a smoke-filled-room travesty.”

The reviewer, Owen Gleiberman, suggested that the film could spur a dramatic reevaluation of the Liberal Lion of the Senate:

Ted Kennedy should, by all rights, have stood trial for involuntary manslaughter, which would likely have ended his political career. The fact that the Kennedy family — the original postwar dynasty of the one percent — possessed, and exerted, the influence to squash the case is the essence of what Chappaquiddick means. The Kennedys lived outside the law . . . those are the facts, and they are facts that liberals, too often, have been willing to shove under the carpet.

If you’re a Kennedy critic, or just fume at a famous senator enjoying the sort of legal unaccountability usually reserved for Heisman Trophy–winning USC running backs, this film will constitute a form of justice, correcting the record and tearing down the mythical façade. But it’s a rather convenient one for Ted Kennedy, as he died in 2009. Considering the ongoing reverence for the Kennedy family in so many powerful circles in this country, Chappaquiddick is a brave film. But it would have been much braver — perhaps impossible to make — a decade ago.

Continued at above link

A good article.
Something to bring up in after dinner conversation with your left leaning relatives at Thanksgiving. ;-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
Mac wrote:
Attachment:
1510426921651.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... D-her.html

Quote:
Democratic Senator Al Franken apologizes for forcibly kissing former Playboy model and GROPING her while she slept during 2006 USO tour to entertain troops in Afghanistan

California morning radio host Leeann Tweeden says now-Senator Al Franken groped and forcibly kissed her during a USO tour in Afghanistan
    Tweeden was then a cover model who had appeared in Playboy, Maxim and FHM; Franken was an aging comedian and one of Saturday Night Live's first writers
    Tweeden writes that the Harvey Weinstein era has empowered her to speak out about the episodes that made her feel angry and powerless in 2006
    Franken is photographed grabbing her breasts while she slept about a troop transport airplane
    She also says he forced his tongue into her mouth when she expected to be rehearsing a scene where they would fake a 'kiss' for the audience
    'I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,' Franken said in a tepid statement
    'As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it,' he admits
    Just Wednesday he scolded a judgeship nominee over a chuckle-worth tweet, saying that 'sometimes when you don’t get a joke, it's because it wasn't a joke'
    Senate Republican leaders are calling for the Ethics Committee to review the case

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 11:17 EST, 16 November 2017 | UPDATED: 13:36 EST, 16 November 2017

Democratic U.S. Senator Al Franken apologized Thursday to a model-turned-radio host whom he groped and kissed without consent during a 2006 USA tour.

Franken is the latest in a long line of high-profile men to face a sexual assault accusation, after Leeann Tweeden wrote of her experiences and published a photo that shows Franken grabbing her breasts while she was asleep on a military aircraft.

A reliably liberal champion of women's causes, the senator last month donated to the Minnesota Indian Women’s Resource Center all the money his campaigns and political action committees have received from disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein.

And he responded to Weinstein's apparent history of serial sexual-assault last month in a stinging Facebook essay, saying that 'the disappointing responses women often face when they go public both embolden harassers and encourage victims to stay silent'."

But allegations from TalkRadio 790 KABC morning host Leeann Tweeden, who was a 23-year-old model at the time of her allegations, could send Franken into the same reputational basket with Weinstein, comedian Louis C.K. and actor Kevin Spacey.

'The first thing I want to do is apologize: to Leeann, to everyone else who was part of that tour, to everyone who has worked for me, to everyone I represent, and to everyone who counts on me to be an ally and supporter and champion of women,' Franken wrote in a statement hours after Tweeden went public.

'There's more I want to say, but the first and most important thing – and if it's the only thing you care to hear, that's fine – is: I'm sorry.'

Long article, with more photos and video at the above link

If they want to impeach/disqualify Roy Moore before he even gets into the US Senate, then what should they do to Al Franken?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 33  Next