maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17794
I seem to recall that we have several Tavis Smiley fanbois here

Ripper:
Quote:
Am I allowed to say that I can't stand Tavis Smiley?

Everything is about race to him. Not to mention he acts like he is the reincarnation of Frederick Douglas.

Did the dumb ass really thing that electing Bronco was going to fix everything?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14713&p=195027&hilit=+tavis+smiley+#p195027

Ripper:
Quote:

At least he wasn't talking about racism for once.

Tavis Smiley is an idiot. He doesn't even know he is a wingnut. He thinks he is some mainstream thought leader.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7790&p=91012&hilit=+tavis+smiley+#p91012

Ripper
Quote:
Tavis Smiley is an idiot. The fact that Sharpton gets it and Smiley doesn't is seriously bad news for the unsmiling Smiley.

Here is the rub...if you have made a living claiming institutional racism is the source of all problems in the Balck community, and then a Black man as President adn the Dems running bost houses of Congress can't fix everything, then ther is something wrong with your claim.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4939&p=54430&hilit=+tavis+smiley+#p54430

Doggie:
Quote:
Informed viewers at PBS

Certified lunatic Tavis Smiley at the "unbaised" government sponsored official "news" network.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7790&p=90998&hilit=+tavis+smiley+#p90998

So you will probably be a bit disappointed to hear this:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/tavis-s ... 202639424/

Quote:
DECEMBER 13, 2017 3:24PM PT

PBS Suspends ‘Tavis Smiley’ Following Sexual Misconduct Investigation (EXCLUSIVE)

By Daniel Holloway @gdanielholloway

PBS has suspended late-night talk show “Tavis Smiley” amid misconduct allegations against its host and namesake.

“Effective today, PBS has indefinitely suspended distribution of ‘Tavis Smiley,’ produced by TS Media, an independent production company,” the public broadcaster said. “PBS engaged an outside law firm to conduct an investigation immediately after learning of troubling allegations regarding Mr. Smiley. This investigation included interviews with witnesses as well as with Mr. Smiley. The inquiry uncovered multiple, credible allegations of conduct that is inconsistent with the values and standards of PBS, and the totality of this information led to today’s decision.”

Sources close to the production told Variety that PBS hired attorney Sarah Taylor Wirtz of the firm MSK to oversee an investigation into Smiley’s behavior after receiving allegations of misconduct by Smiley, who hosts and produces the talk show. Wirtz declined Variety‘s request for comment. According to sources, MSK took reports from 10 witnesses, a mix of men and women of different races and employment levels in Smiley’s organization, most of them former staffers.

Representatives for Smiley did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The investigation found credible allegations that Smiley had engaged in sexual relationships with multiple subordinates, sources said. Some witnesses interviewed expressed concern that their employment status was linked to the status of a sexual relationship with Smiley. In general, witnesses described Smiley as creating a verbally abusive and threatening environment that went beyond what could be expected in a typical high-pressure work environment. Several expressed concerns about retaliation.

Continued at above link

And on a side note, just look at the date of the following Tweet:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:19 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18831
PBS----"Pubic Broadcasting System" :lol:

Jeez, I hate to see the guy go. Loved the guy. :lol: Maybe he can get a radio gig in Detroit from 2-5 AM. Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'...asshole

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:21 am 
Sergeant Major

What a fun time to be alive. I hope FatBoi doesn't ruin it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11789
Let the Tavis Hit the Floor!

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... years-old/

Quote:
Journalist: Donald Trump Jr. Abusive Towards Women When He Was 3-Years-Old

Journalist Virginia Heffernan has accused Donald Trump Jr. of being abusive towards women when he was just a three-year-old.

[snip]

According to Heffernan, the experience was so traumatic, Anna “quit teaching forever at the end of that year.”

Continued at above link

:roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:02 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 16124
chijohnaok wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/14/journalist-accuses-donald-trump-jr-misconduct-3-years-old/

Quote:
Journalist: Donald Trump Jr. Abusive Towards Women When He Was 3-Years-Old

Journalist Virginia Heffernan has accused Donald Trump Jr. of being abusive towards women when he was just a three-year-old.

[snip]

According to Heffernan, the experience was so traumatic, Anna “quit teaching forever at the end of that year.”

Continued at above link

:roll:

Holy shit. They're still losing their fucking minds. Their self-awareness apparently left the building at some point, too! :lol:

Doc Ripper wrote:
What a fun time to be alive. I hope FatBoi doesn't ruin it.

Seconded!

It's only gonna get better, too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/16/nbc-m ... -matthews/

Quote:
NBC Made Payment To Staffer After Sexual Harassment Claim Against Chris Matthews

AMBER ATHEY
Media Reporter
9:23 PM 12/16/2017

An MSNBC spokesman confirmed Saturday the company made a separation-related payment to one of Chris Matthews employees after the woman complained about sexual harassment.

Two sources familiar with the situation told The Daily Caller that Matthews paid $40,000 to settle with an assistant producer on his show, “Hardball with Chris Matthews,” in 1999 after she accused him of harassment. An MSNBC spokesperson contested that claim to the Caller, saying the company instead paid significantly less as part of a severance package.

The woman complained to CNBC executives about Matthews making inappropriate comments and jokes about her while in the company of others.

The MSNBC spokesman said that they thoroughly reviewed the situation at the time and that Matthews received a formal reprimand. Based on people who were involved in the matter, the network concluded that the comments were inappropriate and juvenile but were not intended to be taken as propositions.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

learn more

The woman received separation-related compensation when she left MSNBC and has gone on to work in a number of high-profile media positions. MSNBC declined to comment on whether the employee left because of Matthews or whether this was the only claim in Matthews’ history at the company.

Matthews has been the host of “Hardball” since 1997 and also hosted “The Chris Matthews Show” from 2002 to 2013.

He is the latest in a string of high-profile men in media to be accused of sexual misconduct, particularly at NBC.

In late November, NBC News fired Matt Lauer, longtime host of “The Today Show,” after an employee complained about inappropriate behavior. Additional women accused him of sexual harassment and assault, and some insisted that executives at the network knew about his behavior.

NBC also cut ties with “Game Change” author Mark Halperin in October after a dozen women accused him of sexual harassment and groping, and senior vice president Matt Zimmerman for failing to report relationships he had with women who worked for him. (RELATED: Lauer Scandal Adds To NBC’s Awful Record On Sexual Harassment)

Follow Amber on Twitter

I wonder if Matthews "... felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often" from harrasing this staffer?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

It would be easier for NBC to just publish a list of male employees who have NOT been accused.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:06 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 14609
Meryl Streep is getting called out...

Quote:
A street artist is calling Meryl Streep on her bluff.

Posters showing the "The Post" actress standing with disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein have been popping up across Los Angeles, Twitter posts indicate. The artist, who has yet to be identified, placed a red banner with the words, "She knew," over Streep's eyes.

The images began appearing around the City of Angels following a Monday statement from the 68-year-old actress in which she claimed Weinstein "made sure" she didn't know about his perverted antics.

She went on to claim that he used his association to her "to lure young, aspiring women into circumstances where they would be hurt."

Streep alleged that she issued the statement in response to a since-deleted tweet from Rose McGowan, who accused Weinstein of raping her early in her career.

In the post, McGowan labeled Streep a hypocrite for calling on women to wear black to the Golden Globes to protest sexual misconduct in Hollywood. She pointed out that Streep, and other actresses, "happily worked for the Pig Monster."

"YOUR SILENCE is THE problem," she tweeted. "You'll accept a fake award breathlessly & affect no real change. I despise your hypocrisy. Maybe you should all wear Marchesa."

Georgina Chapman, Weinstein's estranged wife, is the co-founder of the label.

McGowan later clarified that she "did not accuse" Streep of knowing what crimes Weinstein committed.

"F off .@vogueAustralia I did not accuse her of that," McGowan tweeted.

"Step back."

Streep has not yet responded to the posters.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3709943

Attachment:
1513783398188.jpg
1513783398188.jpg [ 243.83 KiB | Viewed 198 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11789
Twitter . . . LOL . . . reminds me of ethnographic documentaries in "stone-age" Amazonia :mrgreen:

ADDIT: Notice who is hurling the most insults? It isn't the locals with dangly bits between their legs eh!? :P

I seem to recall the translation of some of what the most vocal woman was shouting something along the lines of "You _insert family name_ people are the Pus People! You are the Shit lords of the Pus people!" :mrgreen:

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next