maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:28 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
Mac wrote:

Yup.

Don't be A. Dick. ;-)

PS (I believe that video occurred 10 years ago).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:12 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7266
Mac wrote:
Actress accuses Bush snr of sexual assault...

Quote:
A second actress, Jordana Grolnick, told the sports news site Deadspin that the former president had also touched her inappropriately her during a photo and told a joke.

"He reached his right hand around to my behind, and as we smiled for the photo he asked the group, 'Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?'" she said. "As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, 'David Cop-a-Feel!'"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georg ... spartanntp

Not cool. But he's stuck in a wheelchair. He can't go with the old standard Ted Kennedy/Harvey Weinstein move of dropping trou.

Senate Committee discusses pick up moves with Clarence Thomas:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... 0108?snl=1

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:34 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12927
Actress accuses Weinstein of raping her at a Bafta after party...

Quote:
Norwegian actress and model Natassia Malthe has accused Harvey Weinstein of raping her in a London hotel room after the 2008 Bafta awards ceremony.

She told a press conference in New York she met Weinstein at an after party and felt pressured into telling him she was staying at the Sanderson Hotel.

Malthe alleges Weinstein banged on her door, she let him in and he raped her.

Weinstein has previously issued a statement saying he denies all allegations of non-consensual sex.

Malthe, who has appeared in films including This Means War alongside Reese Witherspoon, Tom Hardy and Chris Pine, said she was asleep when she was awoken by Weinstein's "repeated pounding" on the door.

She said she heard someone yelling: "Open the door Natassia Malthe, it's Harvey Weinstein."

Malthe claimed when she opened the door, Weinstein implied sex would get her a role in an upcoming film and then began to masturbate in front of her.

She said he then "pushed me back and forced himself onto me. It was not consensual. He did not use a condom".

She added: "I was completely grossed out. I believe that I disassociated during the time that he was having sex with me. I laid still and closed my eyes and just wanted it to end. I was like a dead person. Afterwards I lay there in complete disgust."

She said she received a script the next day and then returned to Los Angeles. Malthe said she was given the impression she had landed a role in the movie Nine, a film produced by Weinstein that would star Daniel Day-Lewis, Nicole Kidman and Dame Judi Dench.

Malthe said Weinstein later asked her to meet him at the Beverly Hills Peninsula Hotel, telling her an assistant would be present.

But Malthe said when she got there, he instead asked her to engage in a threesome with him and another woman.

She says she refused and when she later called him to turn down a role in one of his films, he became angry and verbally abusive.

"I had experienced sexual harassment from other powerful men in Hollywood, but my experiences with Harvey were the worst," Malthe said.

Her lawyer Gloria Allred said Malthe is "considering" whether to make a report to police over the allegation.

The news comes the day after a former production assistant, Mimi Haleyi, also accused Weinstein of rape when he forcibly performed oral sex on her without her consent in 2006.

Another actress and model, Dominique Huett, also said she was raped by Weinstein when he allegedly forcibly performed oral sex on her. She has now has become the first woman to sue The Weinstein Company, alleging a single count of negligence.

Dozens of women have made accusations against Weinstein this month, including rape and sexual assault. He has "unequivocally denied" all allegations of non-consensual sex.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41760069

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

From Ace of Spades, more on Mr. Halperin:

Two tweets from his past:

https://twitter.com/MarkHalperin/status ... e.mu.nu%2F

As I have said 2x on @morning_joe today, Rep Akin's remarks are outrageous & should be denounced by all. Sexual assault is a serious matter

5:54 AM - 20 Aug 2012

and

https://twitter.com/MarkHalperin/status ... e.mu.nu%2F

When people say some new Trump tape could have material that is WORSE than the @accesshollywood video, what exactly could be WORSE?!?

10:15 AM - 9 Oct 2016

What could be worse than saying you will grab someone by the pussy?
How about actually assaulting them....

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
Maybe the lying idiot should have taken a powder break during that segment.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
jack t ripper wrote:

And there is party political bias in perversion? ;)

And how about the halfwit serial perv in chief you have now? :roll:

God save us all. :shock:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

And there is party political bias in perversion? ;)

And how about the halfwit serial perv in chief you have now? :roll:

God save us all. :shock:

Evidently you failed to understand that Halperin, who is accused of much more serious offenses was criticizing Trump. One wo0uld have to say he lost some credibility given his current situation

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
jack t ripper wrote:
Evidently you failed to understand that Halperin, who is accused of much more serious offenses was criticizing Trump. One wo0uld have to say he lost some credibility given his current situation

Sorry, my question was is there any political bias in perversion. ;)

What do you say?

Just curious.

PS. Trump is not a republican is not an answer to the question. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Trump is not a Republican.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

The first section (first 4 minutes or so) of this Ben Shapiro video indirectly touch upon the Weinstein issue.

After that you can also skip ahead to the 11 to 12 minute mark for a funny joke. ;)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Next