maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 46  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
Anyone know of a good mutual fund that specializes in vibrator stocks or maybe detachable shower heads?

I think there are going to be a lot of never-married 45 year old women in a few years.

Isn’t that what the male sex robots are being developed for?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
Anyone know of a good mutual fund that specializes in vibrator stocks or maybe detachable shower heads?

I think there are going to be a lot of never-married 45 year old women in a few years.

Isn’t that what the male sex robots are being developed for?

Yes, it seems to be.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Briggitte Bardot tells the #MeToo movement to shut the fuck up...

Quote:
Veteran French actress Brigitte Bardot has dismissed actresses who have commented on sexual harassment via the #MeToo movement as "hypocritical".

The star was asked in an interview with French magazine Paris Match what she thought of actresses denouncing harassment in the film industry.

"In the vast majority of cases they are being hypocritical, ridiculous, uninteresting," the 83-year-old said.

"There are many actresses who flirt with producers in order to get a role."

She added: "Then, in order to be talked about, they will say they have been harassed. In reality, rather than benefiting them, it harms them."

Bardot said she enjoyed the attention she got when she was younger and working in the film business.

"Me, I was never the victim of sexual harassment and I found it charming when I was told that I was beautiful or I had a nice little backside. This kind of compliment is nice," she said.

In the months since allegations of sexual abuse were levelled against US movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood stars have shared their experiences and voiced support for victims of sexual predators.

Bardot's comments come after French actress Catherine Deneuve signed an open letter criticising the #MeToo social media campaign and related drives to expose sexual harassment in France and elsewhere.

She later apologised to sex abuse victims after a backlash against the letter.

Bardot, who is now known as a prominent animal rights campaigner, has previously been fined for inciting racism following anti-Muslim comments.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42730942

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:35 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Quote:
Bardot, who is now known as a prominent animal rights campaigner, has previously been fined for inciting racism following anti-Muslim comments.

How is criticizing Islam, a religion, "racist"?

Fucking Beeb socio-commies and their falsifying of definitions for dog whistle purposes. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
What kind of fucked up police state "fines" people for "inciting racism" at all? Europe is fucked.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
It's unbelievable some joe shmoe could just walk up that close to weinstein and slap im like that. Were his security staff in comas? Nobody gets that close to a rich/famous person. Whatever he's accused of I dunno it's none of my bidness I don't care. If he's convicted of crime put im away. For someone to just walk up and slap im seems staged. Shrug.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:05 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
C_S wrote:
It's unbelievable some joe shmoe could just walk up that close to weinstein and slap im like that. Were his security staff in comas? Nobody gets that close to a rich/famous person. Whatever he's accused of I dunno it's none of my bidness I don't care. If he's convicted of crime put im away. For someone to just walk up and slap im seems staged. Shrug.

Ultra virtue-signalling melodrama. Dude was trying to show off how great a person he was.

I could understand someone pushing into physical confrontation if they were close to someone the guy fucked with. Somehow I doubt the cheek patter was. Hence the public peacock show while a camera was running. Obviously set up beforehand to catch it on vid, too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/26/ ... arassment/

Quote:
Oh My: NYT Accuses Hillary Of Shielding Aide Accused Of Sexual Harassment

ED MORRISSEYPosted at 12:01 pm on January 26, 2018

Glass ceilings, indeed. Wasn’t Hillary Clinton’s entire expressed raison d’être based on her pledge to elevate women so that they didn’t have to get exploited like this? Her Wokeness might have a tough time explaining this away:

A senior adviser to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign who was accused of repeatedly sexually harassing a young subordinate was kept on the campaign at Mrs. Clinton’s request, according to four people familiar with what took place.

Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager at the time recommended that she fire the adviser, Burns Strider. But Mrs. Clinton did not. Instead, Mr. Strider was docked several weeks of pay and ordered to undergo counseling, and the young woman was moved to a new job.

Mr. Strider, who was Mrs. Clinton’s faith adviser, a co-founder of the American Values Network, and sent the candidate scripture readings every morning for months during the campaign, was hired five years later to lead an independent group that supported Mrs. Clinton’s 2016 candidacy, Correct the Record, which was created by a close Clinton ally, David Brock.

Guess what happened at CTR? Strider got canned several months later … for the same behavior he exhibited at the Clinton campaign.

Continued at above link

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:08 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8996
I like it when I agree with Bill Maher. It gives me false hope.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
CatLover7 wrote:
I like it when I agree with Bill Maher. It gives me false hope.

You are on something I have been pondering for some time.

That is that partisan politics requires that many opinions are forged to one, on every issue. The result is that no one can fully agree with the total agreed agreement. Well, in a dictatorial system one can.

This is the main reason I did not have any temptation to politics 40 years ago. And the same problem is quite visible on this forum; unanimous support for Dubya, hate for the Mocca Jesus, and now all are Trumpetists.

This all or nothing attitude leads nowhere.

That sucks.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 46  Next