maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lead Obama and Clinton fundraiser is a serial perv
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:56 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
jack t ripper wrote:
Could it be said the Democrat Party has a "War on Men" :lol:

I bet their vaginas are really sore about the vast majority of the sexual predators and creepers being Democrats.

Many of us Americans weren't surprised, though. Actually, there are plenty left to be outed, especially in Hollywood.

What's bad is the hysterical celebrity women, such as Ashley Judd, who project the shitty experiences they've had with rich hypocritical Democrat predators on everyone else. Fucking Stockholm syndrome again. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:25 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 7610
You realize that since Franken is "retiring", or at least that is the way I heard it reported, means we'll be paying this douche bag a Senatorial pension for the rest of his too long life.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:16 am 
Hair in the soap

Another big Director getting accused of forcing himself on a 17 year old kid.

Bryan Singer sued over alleged sexual assault of 17-year-old boy on yacht

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... d-boy.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
Guess what....at least one of the Moore accusers admits to lying....not surprisingly it is the one "represented" by Gloria Alred.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... idate.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
jack t ripper wrote:
Guess what....at least one of the Moore accusers admits to lying....not surprisingly it is the one "represented" by Gloria Alred.

IIRC from the article, she was lying about part of the message on the yearbook.
Now that doesn’t mean that her entire story is false, but in my eyes, having lied about that one piece diminishes her credibility overall.

I’m glad this came out now as the election (if I’m not mistaken) is this Tuesday.
It gives voters information they need to make a decision. (Of course anyone who voted early would not have known this. Im. It sure if early voters have the opportunity to recast a vote).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
Yes, if I were a juror and a witness admitted lying about an important fact I wouldn't trust a damn thing they said.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
jack t ripper wrote:

What kind of a fucked up dumbass thinks it is a good idea to claim that a dude sexually accosted them years or decades ago, concocts some half-baked story as such, and then crumbles under the least bit of querying and admits to lying about it?

Ah right, humans. If their lips are moving and claiming anything about which one does not already have empirical proof, then your safest bet is to regard whatever information is coming out of their lips/finger tips/hips as being bogus. Social media and high-speed internet have only made it worse. The same species which was gullible enough to fall for the religious tropes that gave us the religious wars, the pseudo-science that gave us Eugenics and WWII, the nationalist nonsense that gave us WWI, etc., are now falling hook-line-and-sinker for just about every sensational claim and bandwagon movement that comes along, especially if it is politically juicy.

Technology, wikipedia and the internet were supposed to make you fucking apes SMARTER, not EVEN MORE GULLIBLE and STOOPID!

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:54 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
Meanwhile, the photographic proof of Joe Biden's creepiness is voluminous . . .

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 am 
Hair in the soap

What's this? Dustin Hoffman may be a creep?

Who could've thunk it?

Third Dustin Hoffman accuser says actor sexually assaulted her in 1983

A former co-star of Dustin Hoffman has accused the actor of sexually assault.

Kathryn Rossetter penned a guest column for The Hollywood Reporter on Friday about her working experience with Hoffman during the 1983 revival of "Death of a Salesman" on Broadway.

Rossetter claimed that Hoffman was her "hero" at first as he helped her land the coveted acting gig, but things quickly took a turn as she claims the heralded A-lister began to make advances requesting back massages in hotel rooms, foot rubs in dressing rooms. She wrote that he groped her during the encounters.

Rossetter wrote that as Hoffman's behavior escalated, he even tried to digitally penetrate her.

"He kept it up and got more and more aggressive. One night he actually started to stick his fingers inside me. Night after night I went home and cried," she wrote. "I withdrew and got depressed and did not have any good interpersonal relationships with the cast. How could the same man who fought to get me the job, who complimented my work, essentially launched my career, who gave me the benefit of his wisdom as an actor, how could he also be this sexual power abuser?"

Hoffman's rep decline to comment to The Hollywood Reporter and did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

The actor's lawyers did put The Hollywood Reporter in touch with other castmembers from the Broadway cast, including production stage manager Tom Kelly who defended Hoffman.

"It just doesn’t ring true," Kelly said. "Given my position, it’s insulting to say this kind of activity would go on to the extent of sexual violation."

Hoffman has been accused of sexual misconduct by two other accusers.

He has said of the claims, "I have the utmost respect for women and feel terrible that anything I might have done could have put her in an uncomfortable situation. I am sorry. It is not reflective of who I am."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... d-her.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:55 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
Quote:
He has said of the claims, "I have the utmost respect for women and feel terrible that anything I might have done could have put her in an uncomfortable situation. I am sorry. It is not reflective of who I am."

That does not sound like a denial to me.

I can’t entirely blame Hoffman though. He never was the same after being preyed upon by Mrs. Robinson.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next