maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ongoing shooting in Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:41 am 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14267
The burglars were looking for thank you cards from the Clinton Foundation.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16556
doggie wrote:
The burglars were looking for thank you cards from the Clinton Foundation.

:lol: I wonder if Sandy Burglar was involved?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16098
Saw this posted at Ace of Spades:

Quote:
Oh, FFS:

And they wonder why firearms enthusiasts distrust the media. They can't even get simple facts right. Why does researching basic information about the subject matter appear to be so completely beyond their capability?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:08 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12839
Funny how the police keep changing the timeline of events...

Quote:
A hotel worker has said he alerted staff to report a gunman had opened fire before the suspect shot dead 58 people at a Las Vegas music festival.

Stephen Schuck said he was responding to a jammed fire door on the 32nd floor when he heard gunfire and spotted a colleague who had been shot.

He called dispatchers and told them to call police as the gunman sprayed bullets down the hallway, he said.

His account has intensified questions about why the gunman was not stopped

"As soon as I started to go to a door to my left the rounds started coming down the hallway," Mr Schuck said on Wednesday.

"I could feel them pass right behind my head."

Mr Schuck said he encountered hotel security guard Jesus Campos, who had been shot in the leg by gunman Stephen Paddock.

Mr Campos told the maintenance man to take cover.

"It was kind of relentless so I called over the radio what was going on," said Mr Schuck.

"As soon as the shooting stopped we made our way down the hallway and took cover again and then the shooting started again."

Soon afterwards, Paddock, 64, sprayed bullets upon a nearby crowd at the Route 91 country music festival, perched above in his suite on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

Paddock apparently took his own life after the attack, the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history, leaving 58 dead and 500 wounded.

According to CBS News, gunfire could be heard as Mr Schuck told a dispatcher on his radio: "Call the police, someone's firing a gun up here. Someone's firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway."

It was unclear if hotel staff alerted police to the shooting.

The BBC has asked the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and the Mandalay Bay hotel for comment.

Mr Schuck's account adds more questions about why police were unaware of the shooting on the 32nd floor before Paddock opened fire on concert-goers below.

Police initially said Mr Campos, the injured security guard, interrupted the gunman as he was firing upon the crowd from his hotel suite.

But on Monday police revised the timeline to clarify that Mr Campos was actually shot in the leg and wounded six minutes before Paddock began shooting at the music festival.

They said Paddock, who had placed security cameras outside his room, shot Mr Campos through the door of his suite, firing 200 rounds into the hallway.

The 3,200-room hotel disputed the police chronology.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41599529

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16556
First lawsuit filed...named as defendants are the estate of Paddock (perfectly sensibile), the concert prodcuer (maybe you can find some negligence but this seems a stretch) and MGM properties (presumably they will argue the hotel should have known he had guns in the room...this sounds like bull shit to me)

This is why everyone hates lawyers.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
jack t ripper wrote:
First lawsuit filed...named as defendants are the estate of Paddock (perfectly sensibile), the concert prodcuer (maybe you can find some negligence but this seems a stretch) and MGM properties (presumably they will argue the hotel should have known he had guns in the room...this sounds like bull shit to me)

This is why everyone hates lawyers.

QFT.

Talk about spraying a whole crowd. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:50 pm 
Hair in the soap

Mac wrote:
Funny how the police keep changing the timeline of events...

Quote:
A hotel worker has said he alerted staff to report a gunman had opened fire before the suspect shot dead 58 people at a Las Vegas music festival.

Stephen Schuck said he was responding to a jammed fire door on the 32nd floor when he heard gunfire and spotted a colleague who had been shot.

He called dispatchers and told them to call police as the gunman sprayed bullets down the hallway, he said.

His account has intensified questions about why the gunman was not stopped

"As soon as I started to go to a door to my left the rounds started coming down the hallway," Mr Schuck said on Wednesday.

"I could feel them pass right behind my head."

Mr Schuck said he encountered hotel security guard Jesus Campos, who had been shot in the leg by gunman Stephen Paddock.

Mr Campos told the maintenance man to take cover.

"It was kind of relentless so I called over the radio what was going on," said Mr Schuck.

"As soon as the shooting stopped we made our way down the hallway and took cover again and then the shooting started again."

Soon afterwards, Paddock, 64, sprayed bullets upon a nearby crowd at the Route 91 country music festival, perched above in his suite on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

Paddock apparently took his own life after the attack, the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history, leaving 58 dead and 500 wounded.

According to CBS News, gunfire could be heard as Mr Schuck told a dispatcher on his radio: "Call the police, someone's firing a gun up here. Someone's firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway."

It was unclear if hotel staff alerted police to the shooting.

The BBC has asked the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and the Mandalay Bay hotel for comment.

Mr Schuck's account adds more questions about why police were unaware of the shooting on the 32nd floor before Paddock opened fire on concert-goers below.

Police initially said Mr Campos, the injured security guard, interrupted the gunman as he was firing upon the crowd from his hotel suite.

But on Monday police revised the timeline to clarify that Mr Campos was actually shot in the leg and wounded six minutes before Paddock began shooting at the music festival.

They said Paddock, who had placed security cameras outside his room, shot Mr Campos through the door of his suite, firing 200 rounds into the hallway.

The 3,200-room hotel disputed the police chronology.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41599529

So... now we're up to two people who encountered & reported the guy before he started shooting at the concertgoers.

One of them wounded 6 minutes beforehand. That's a long time, in such a situation. Quite possibly negligence on behalf of the other hotel people. But the authorities don't seem to have their deductive shit together, either, after having to keep revising this stuff despite these early testimonies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:01 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4269
And what about the woman that warned people to stay away from the concert ? Maybe the hooker he had in the room figured it out ?..... Why didn't she call police anonymously ? The usual after the fact questions....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16098
Gump wrote:
And what about the woman that warned people to stay away from the concert ? Maybe the hooker he had in the room figured it out ?..... Why didn't she call police anonymously ? The usual after the fact questions....

I've seen news article that said Pollock was seen with a prostitute in the days before the shooting.
I've also seen news articles that a prostitute had said that she spent time with him and had violent sex sessions.

If you recall, Pollock was originally in another hotel room at the Mandalay while waiting for his choice corner room to open up.

I've seen no news articles that specifically said that this prostitute was in the room from which he did the shooting.
I don't think the news article that I saw even indicated that the prostitute indicated which hotel room this happened in or even when it occurred. News articles said that a family member said Pollock spent time with hookers so this specific hooker could have been with him during any number or prior visits.

If he had a prostitute in the room he did the shooting from and he had dozens of firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition sitting around I would think that the woman would have come forward by now in order to clear herself.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm 
Hair in the soap

The info only gets more mysterious as time goes on..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next