maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19929
If Mueller had the goods on some Russia-Trump conspiracy they wouldn't be dicking around wasting time on Cambridge Analytica

I heard this on NPR...it will make your head hurt. One legal theory allegedly being investigated by the Mueller team is the information provided by Cambridge Analytica is SOOOOO valuable (having swung the election in favor of Trump :lol: ) that whatever the Trump campaign paid them it was not enough so the Cambridge data is essentially an illegal foreign campaign contribution. :lol:

Whether you think it was kosher for Facebook to not guard contact data, the notion that Cambridge Analytica WON the election for Trump is so painfully stupid you would think anyone advancing that hypothesis would die of shame on the spot.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19399
jack t ripper wrote:
If Mueller had the goods on some Russia-Trump conspiracy they wouldn't be dicking around wasting time on Cambridge Analytica

I heard this on NPR...it will make your head hurt. One legal theory allegedly being investigated by the Mueller team is the information provided by Cambridge Analytica is SOOOOO valuable (having swung the election in favor of Trump :lol: ) that whatever the Trump campaign paid them it was not enough so the Cambridge data is essentially an illegal foreign campaign contribution. :lol:

Whether you think it was kosher for Facebook to not guard contact data, the notion that Cambridge Analytica WON the election for Trump is so painfully stupid you would think anyone advancing that hypothesis would die of shame on the spot.

They will drag this (and Adam Schiff's) investigation out for as long as possible..1 year, 2 years, 3 years, and will come up with nothing.

Then when Trump runs for President in 2020 they will say "Trump was under investigation for (1 year, 2 years, 3 years). You should not vote for someone who was under investigation for so long".

Thus, the investigation, and not the findings will be more important.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Looks like Sargon will be travelling across the pond for Patriot's Day in Massachusetts:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19929
chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

They will drag this (and Adam Schiff's) investigation out for as long as possible..1 year, 2 years, 3 years, and will come up with nothing.

Then when Trump runs for President in 2020 they will say "Trump was under investigation for (1 year, 2 years, 3 years). You should not vote for someone who was under investigation for so long".

Thus, the investigation, and not the findings will be more important.

I just thought of something. If the Dems take over the House....guess who gets to be House Intel Committee Chairman. They can just open a Kuwaiti Collusion Investigation.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:09 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 16590
chijohnaok wrote:

Nero can read up here:
https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... ccabe.html

for some of the actions that McCabe and others took in their "official" FBI capacities.

I'm not saying that everyone at the FBI has acted inappropriately, but clearly there are some that have done so.

article wrote:
We already know that former DNI James Clapper lied to Congress. Now we have Comey and McCabe plotting to undermine Sessions. It seems that the top officials of our intelligence apparatus were doing everything in their power to keep their skullduggery from coming to light. It's of a piece with the NSA wiretapping congressional members who would be expected to have fought the no-deal "Iran deal."

It's clear to me that these agencies, under these former officials, were operating in the Soviet style – appropriating to themselves the right to run the government. All three branches of it.

Had Trump not been elected president, we would have been kept in the dark as to what they had been up to. And sadly, the media failed in their duty to expose them, acting instead as the recipients and megaphones of self-serving leaks from the corrupt Deep State.

I can only imagine how much worse the swamp would become if Hildabeast had taken the White House. What a fucking swamp the leftover Obama cronies were running. Disgraceful.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:14 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 10882

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 am 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9