maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 26277
Reputation points: 20000
If Mueller had the goods on some Russia-Trump conspiracy they wouldn't be dicking around wasting time on Cambridge Analytica

I heard this on NPR...it will make your head hurt. One legal theory allegedly being investigated by the Mueller team is the information provided by Cambridge Analytica is SOOOOO valuable (having swung the election in favor of Trump :lol: ) that whatever the Trump campaign paid them it was not enough so the Cambridge data is essentially an illegal foreign campaign contribution. :lol:

Whether you think it was kosher for Facebook to not guard contact data, the notion that Cambridge Analytica WON the election for Trump is so painfully stupid you would think anyone advancing that hypothesis would die of shame on the spot.

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 29466
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
If Mueller had the goods on some Russia-Trump conspiracy they wouldn't be dicking around wasting time on Cambridge Analytica

I heard this on NPR...it will make your head hurt. One legal theory allegedly being investigated by the Mueller team is the information provided by Cambridge Analytica is SOOOOO valuable (having swung the election in favor of Trump :lol: ) that whatever the Trump campaign paid them it was not enough so the Cambridge data is essentially an illegal foreign campaign contribution. :lol:

Whether you think it was kosher for Facebook to not guard contact data, the notion that Cambridge Analytica WON the election for Trump is so painfully stupid you would think anyone advancing that hypothesis would die of shame on the spot.


They will drag this (and Adam Schiff's) investigation out for as long as possible..1 year, 2 years, 3 years, and will come up with nothing.

Then when Trump runs for President in 2020 they will say "Trump was under investigation for (1 year, 2 years, 3 years). You should not vote for someone who was under investigation for so long".

Thus, the investigation, and not the findings will be more important.

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 29466
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
Looks like Sargon will be travelling across the pond for Patriot's Day in Massachusetts:


_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 26277
Reputation points: 20000
chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
If Mueller had the goods on some Russia-Trump conspiracy they wouldn't be dicking around wasting time on Cambridge Analytica

I heard this on NPR...it will make your head hurt. One legal theory allegedly being investigated by the Mueller team is the information provided by Cambridge Analytica is SOOOOO valuable (having swung the election in favor of Trump :lol: ) that whatever the Trump campaign paid them it was not enough so the Cambridge data is essentially an illegal foreign campaign contribution. :lol:

Whether you think it was kosher for Facebook to not guard contact data, the notion that Cambridge Analytica WON the election for Trump is so painfully stupid you would think anyone advancing that hypothesis would die of shame on the spot.


They will drag this (and Adam Schiff's) investigation out for as long as possible..1 year, 2 years, 3 years, and will come up with nothing.

Then when Trump runs for President in 2020 they will say "Trump was under investigation for (1 year, 2 years, 3 years). You should not vote for someone who was under investigation for so long".

Thus, the investigation, and not the findings will be more important.


I just thought of something. If the Dems take over the House....guess who gets to be House Intel Committee Chairman. They can just open a Kuwaiti Collusion Investigation.

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:09 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19117
Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:

Nero can read up here:
https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... ccabe.html

for some of the actions that McCabe and others took in their "official" FBI capacities.

I'm not saying that everyone at the FBI has acted inappropriately, but clearly there are some that have done so.




article wrote:
We already know that former DNI James Clapper lied to Congress. Now we have Comey and McCabe plotting to undermine Sessions. It seems that the top officials of our intelligence apparatus were doing everything in their power to keep their skullduggery from coming to light. It's of a piece with the NSA wiretapping congressional members who would be expected to have fought the no-deal "Iran deal."

It's clear to me that these agencies, under these former officials, were operating in the Soviet style – appropriating to themselves the right to run the government. All three branches of it.

Had Trump not been elected president, we would have been kept in the dark as to what they had been up to. And sadly, the media failed in their duty to expose them, acting instead as the recipients and megaphones of self-serving leaks from the corrupt Deep State.



I can only imagine how much worse the swamp would become if Hildabeast had taken the White House. What a fucking swamp the leftover Obama cronies were running. Disgraceful.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:14 pm 
Online
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 15365
Reputation points: 11728

_________________
Peasants hate you. As lord of your realm, you engaged in brutal treachery, and defended your land against marauding armies, they are still not happy. Maybe you shouldn't have poured hot oil on their heads?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 29466
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 29466
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
More of Sargon doing what Sargon does best...



;)

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:04 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 29466
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
By the way, in Sargon's latest "This Week in Stupid" video he announced that Count Dankula and he had joined the UKIP party.



skip ahead to the 24 minute mark.

Also found this article regarding this:

https://www.rt.com/uk/430131-ukip-alt-r ... w-members/

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/self ... cal-party/

Paul Joseph Watson has apparently joined as well.

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sargon/This Week in Stupid/Thinkery video thread
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:09 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19117
Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
By the way, in Sargon's latest "This Week in Stupid" video he announced that Count Dankula and he had joined the UKIP party.



skip ahead to the 24 minute mark.

Also found this article regarding this:

https://www.rt.com/uk/430131-ukip-alt-r ... w-members/

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/self ... cal-party/

Paul Joseph Watson has apparently joined as well.



So, I keep seeing some mainstream media calling UKIP "alt-right". It's safe to assume that they're just center/conservative nationalists, I'm guessing. Judging by the media's usual mis-characterizations.

Vee mentioned their main reason for existing was getting the Brexit vote. Seems the current ruling party, which appears to be pretty much the same as it's major opposition commies & uber-socialists, obviously lied about supporting in order to pillage voters.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abradley, Anthropoid and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group