maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Statues - tear em down - or leave em up ??
Poll ended at Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:34 pm
Tear down ALL the statues of primates in USA !!! 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Leave up ALL the statues of primates in USA !! 67%  67%  [ 4 ]
Form a committee to determine which statues go down and which stay up in USA (and which new ones can go up) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
 Post subject: Re: Statues - tear em down - or leave em up ??
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14267
A monument to black dicks in Finland?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
doggie wrote:
A monument to black dicks in Finland?

In Japan, but I am certain that Finland will give asylum for those pieces of art. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 7610
Trying to decide if you want to give them asylum because you like dicks or because they look like German helmets and your nostalgic for the "good ol' days?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12284
Prolly he posed for the sculptor.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16681
Racist bastard R E Lee kills again.

Quote:

The driver of a truck died Sunday night after his vehicle crashed into a crane. (FOX4 Dallas)

A crane set to aid in the removal of a controversial Texas statue of Robert E. Lee collided with a semitrailer Sunday night, killing the driver of the truck, police said.

The crane was heading to Lee Park and was attempting to make a left on a green light when the semitrailer ran a red light and plowed into the machine in downtown Dallas, Assistant City Manager Jon Fortune said.

"[The semitrailer driver] was traveling...at a very high rate of speed and failed to yield the right of way, colliding into the crane,” a city news release said.

The semitrailer driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The crane driver was not seriously injured in the crash.

The crane to remove the Confederate statue was badly damaged in Sunday night's car crash. (FOX4 Dallas)

“Our condolences are going out to the family of the semitruck driver. At this time the city is again feeling a little sad this evening about the incident that occurred,” Dallas city manager T.C. Broadnax told FOX4.

The crane had been in Houston to help with Hurricane Harvey cleanup, delaying Dallas' plan by a week to remove the controversial 81-year-old Lee statue. The Dallas City Council voted 13-1 last week to remove the Lee monument, despite calls to keep the memorial.

The crane was badly damaged in the crash, delaying the removal again.

“We’re going to regroup and figure out how to proceed [on Tuesday] after we spend some time assessing the current situation,” Broadnax said.

The calls to remove Confederate statues in U.S. cities grew louder after a woman protesting white supremacists died when she was rammed by a vehicle in Charlottesville in August.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/12/ ... andalized/

Quote:
Statue Of Christopher Columbus Vandalized In Central Park
September 12, 2017 2:01 PM
Filed Under: Christopher Columbus, Columbus Statue

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Vandals defaced the statue of Christopher Columbus in Central Park Tuesday morning.

The statue had the message “hate will not be tolerated” and “something’s coming” scrawled on it. Columbus’s hands were painted red.

Article continued and, photos and video at above link

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
The statue had the message “hate will not be tolerated” and “something’s coming” scrawled on it. Columbus’s hands were painted red.

Something IS coming....but not what they think. :lol:

It isn't the .0001% that belong to the Neo Nazis or KKK....it's all the "white patriarchs" who go to work every day and keep the fucking country running.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

Quote:
'Racist Anthem' spray painted on 106-year-old Francis Scott Key statue in Baltimore

Colin Campbell and Sean WelshContact Reporters

The Baltimore Sun

A statue to Francis Scott Key, the writer of the Star Spangled Banner, was defaced overnight in downtown Baltimore, with someone painting “Racist Anthem” on the side of the Bolton Hill monument.

Baltimore Police received a report of the vandalism at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday. They are investigating, but have no suspects.

The monument — primarily concrete and marble, but with gold in the base and a gold figure atop — had been tagged with black lettering, but also with what appeared to be splashes of red and black paint

On the ground in the area around the monument, words from the third stanza of Key’s poem were painted in black:

No refuge could save, Hireling or slave,

From terror of flight, Or gloom of grave

The vandalism comes weeks after a monument to Christopher Columbus was damaged in northeast Baltimore.

That incident occurred a week after the city removed four monuments honoring Confederate-era figures.

Key, an attorney, was being held captive aboard a British ship off Fort McHenry during the War of 1812, when he penned “The Star Spangled Banner,” which would go on to become the national anthem.

The monument at Eutaw Place was dedicated in 1911.

This story will be updated.

Baltimore Sun reporter Tim Prudente contributed to this story.

Photos at above link

The leftist/progressives will not be happy, will not rest until every statue, monument or plaque associated with any white man associated with the founding or development of this country has been removed.

And that is NOT a BS statement since their focus of criticism has gone way past those who were simply slaveholders.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
No refuge could save, Hireling or slave,

From terror of flight, Or gloom of grave

That is not inherently racist. It merely reflects the reality at the time. Shall we obliterate all mention of slavery in every history book?

Fine by me. It's stupid but at least they can't blame me for something that never happened. Let's eliminate the term African-American so we don't have to be reminded either. Let's eliminate the DOJ Civil Rights division or perhaps they can change it to "Trangender Rights Division" seeing as how slavery never happened. That would also make MLK just a preacher who cheated on his wife. We can get rid of affirmative action. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:40 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4603
Quote:
Here is a black man who once was the president of North Carolina NAACP

Boy, is he confused...

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next