maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 345 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: White Nationalist Rally at University of Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:08 pm 
Online
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 17421
Reputation points: 14050
jack t ripper wrote:
It is possible CNN paid him for an interview...which is crappy "journalism", but it is CNN. If he was takimg some kind of editorial direction from CNN then something stinks.




In the vid I linked about it, earlier, there is a pic of an older CNN article written by someone with that exact name.

Could be complete coincidence. If it was the same guy, that would just make him a "CNN contributor".

Dunno about some big conspiracy, though. That's too far out there. Unless it's somehow linked to another Soros funded org. That guy has his dirty political money dumped into all kinds of subversive shit in many nations.

I'm wary of jumping to conclusions. But I'd like to have all the relevant information revealed, and we know the MSM isn't going to do any investigative journalism on it. So I hope leads are investigated by someone, if only to put the links to bed.

_________________
..
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: White Nationalist Rally at University of Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
Gunnery Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am
Posts: 5039
Location: The Cockney Paradise
Reputation points: 12340
I know /pol/, the guys who found a flag in the middle of nowhere, tried their hardest to find the identity of the guy who was walking around Charlottesville with a nazi flag and turned up nothing. Either he is a complete Luddite who has no footprint on social media and the internet, or his tracks are hidden really well.

Image

_________________
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: White Nationalist Rally at University of Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:25 pm 
Online
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 17421
Reputation points: 14050
Mac wrote:
I know /pol/, the guys who found a flag in the middle of nowhere, tried their hardest to find the identity of the guy who was walking around Charlottesville with a nazi flag and turned up nothing. Either he is a complete Luddite who has no footprint on social media and the internet, or his tracks are hidden really well.




I wouldn't be surprised if he was a legit Neo-Nazi in his own mind. They're rare as hen's teeth. And they're generally paranoid mental cases chock full of nutty conspiracy theories.

So it wouldn't surprise me if such a person was trying to stay off the grind. Especially since they're prime surveillance targets for law enforcement.


As I've said before, I had the displeasure of having to deal with a white supremacist once. He was a hyper paranoid fucking nutjob who obviously couldn't socially function properly, judging by his quick paranoid meltdown and escalation into our loud verbal sparring before he quickly left. I don't even think he was an actual Neo-Nazi though. Never witnessed one toting a swastika & shit in person.

_________________
..
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: White Nationalist Rally at University of Virginia
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:40 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 12955
Reputation points: 2651
NefariousKoel wrote:
Mac wrote:
I know /pol/, the guys who found a flag in the middle of nowhere, tried their hardest to find the identity of the guy who was walking around Charlottesville with a nazi flag and turned up nothing. Either he is a complete Luddite who has no footprint on social media and the internet, or his tracks are hidden really well.




I wouldn't be surprised if he was a legit Neo-Nazi in his own mind. They're rare as hen's teeth. And they're generally paranoid mental cases chock full of nutty conspiracy theories.

So it wouldn't surprise me if such a person was trying to stay off the grind. Especially since they're prime surveillance targets for law enforcement.


As I've said before, I had the displeasure of having to deal with a white supremacist once. He was a hyper paranoid fucking nutjob who obviously couldn't socially function properly, judging by his quick paranoid meltdown and escalation into our loud verbal sparring before he quickly left. I don't even think he was an actual Neo-Nazi though. Never witnessed one toting a swastika & shit in person.

If you don't like Neo-Nazis and Neo-Confettis, just join Antifa and take action. :lol:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: White Nationalist Rally at University of Virginia
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:47 pm 
Online
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 17421
Reputation points: 14050
nero wrote:
If you don't like Neo-Nazis and Neo-Confettis, just join Antifa and take action. :lol:



No thanks. I dislike Communist fuckwits just as much as Neo-Nazis.

_________________
..
.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 345 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group