maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anti-SJW Memo That Got Him Fired
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:
Obviously race issues didn't go away with the civil right legislation in mid 60's. :(

The fight goes on, and there are forces make the pendulum to swing to reverse direction.

History goes on in cycles, rationalism that created the American and French revolutions was followed by romanticism that created nationalism. And now we see another turn to post-truth nativism.

There will be blood. :twisted:

There already has been blood shed:

And do you know who it was that was responsible for this attack?

Eric Clanton, member of Antifa.

Quote:
Eric Clanton, a former East Bay community college philosophy professor linked online to violent assaults with a metal bike lock during a “free speech” rally in Berkeley on April 15, was charged Friday afternoon with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon, a felony, with the special allegation of causing great bodily injury to Sean Stiles. Additionally, the charges include the misdemeanor offense of wearing a mask to evade identification. If convicted, Clanton could be sent to prison.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/ ... ly-weapon/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:
Obviously race issues didn't go away with the civil right legislation in mid 60's. :(

The fight goes on, and there are forces make the pendulum to swing to reverse direction.

History goes on in cycles, rationalism that created the American and French revolutions was followed by romanticism that created nationalism. And now we see another turn to post-truth nativism.

There will be blood. :twisted:

There already has been blood shed:

And do you know who it was that was responsible for this attack?

Eric Clanton, member of Antifa.

Quote:
Eric Clanton, a former East Bay community college philosophy professor linked online to violent assaults with a metal bike lock during a “free speech” rally in Berkeley on April 15, was charged Friday afternoon with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon, a felony, with the special allegation of causing great bodily injury to Sean Stiles. Additionally, the charges include the misdemeanor offense of wearing a mask to evade identification. If convicted, Clanton could be sent to prison.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/ ... ly-weapon/

And deaths. ;)

And there will guns used, not only cars.

A real race war.

There will be blood.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

But the actions of Antifa should be excused and ignored.

I'm glad that I now understand your position Nero.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
But the actions of Antifa should be excused and ignored.

I'm glad that I now understand your position Nero.

Did I said anything about turning blind eye to any illegal action? :roll:

I don't particularly like street fighting.

But I have liked the Stones though. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Here is an idea. When petitioned, the next local government entity petitioned to remove a R E Lee statue should tell the petitioner to fuck off. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Here is an idea. When petitioned, the next local government entity petitioned to remove a R E Lee statue should tell the petitioner to fuck off. :lol:

How about Putin statues? :roll:

There will be.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Here is another thing...we are told the vehicle attack was "domestic terrorism"....perhaps it is because it did seem to have a political purpose...although the crazy bastard also attacked his own disabled mother so one could postulate he has a screw lose.

But, for the purpose of argument, let's say it is terrorism. What do we do with obvious terror attacks by violent groups with an odious, intolerant world view??? Why, if they culprits are muslims we pretend the attack was road rage or driver error and we make sure to announce that "islam means peace" and we condemn the cartoonists who made them mad.

Why do we permit the removal of perfectly valid historical statues because a bunch of complainers wish it so?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

How about Putin statues? :roll:

There will be.

That is not funny or clever. What's the word......"pathetic"!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Nero,

Should monuments and statues of those who provide aid or support to fascists be removed?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:

And deaths. ;)

And there will guns used, not only cars.

A real race war.

There will be blood.

Guns have been used.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ghbor.html

Quote:
Anti-Trump activist 'executed his Republican neighbor with two bullets to the head in a long-running dispute'

Clayton Carter, 51, accused of shooting neighbor George Jennings in the head
    Pair were involved in long-running dispute had argued on night of the killing
    Neighbors feared Carter, whose lawn was littered with anti-Trump signs
    Jennings was heavily involved in the county Republican Committee

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
PUBLISHED: 12:16 EDT, 15 August 2017 | UPDATED: 15:35 EDT, 15 August 2017

An anti-Trump activist has been accused of executing his neighbor who was a prominent Republican supporter.

Clayton Carter allegedly shot George Jennings, both 51, twice in the head outside his home in Pennsylvania in the early hours of August 8.

The men had already been arguing the previous night and police were called after Carter pulled a gun, but managed to diffuse the situation.

However, officers were called back just a few hours later to reports of a fatal attack, ABC 6 News reports.

The pair had been feuding for some time, neighbors said, adding that they were afraid of Carter's unpredictable nature.

ABC reports that his yard was covered with hand-painted anti-Trump signs and was often filled with cars.

Jennings, meanwhile, was a member of the Chester County Republican Committee, though it is not thought their beliefs were directly responsible for the shooting.

Investigators were first called to the address around 8pm on August 7 because the two men were fighting about cursing and video recording in a back yard.

Officers resolved that dispute, but at 1am on August 8 they were called back to another argument, this time involving lights.

Carter accused Jennings of shining a light into his eyes as he was returning home, and went inside to fetch a .380-caliber Ruger semi-automatic handgun.

Carter went back outside and parked his car up on Jennings' lawn with his lights on full beam, according to a criminal complaint seen by Philly.com.

A heated argument then started and Carter shot Jennings in the head, knocking him to the ground, the complaint says.

Carter then shot Jennings in the head a second time while standing over his body, as his distraught wife watched from inside the house, it is alleged.

Carter admitted shooting Jennings but says he acted in self defense after Jennings advanced on him with a knife.

Police say they recovered two shell casings from the scene - one from Carter's yard, and one from beside Jennings' body.

They also recovered a knife, though it is not clear where the weapon was found.

This sign was on the lawn of Mr. Carter, the shooter :

More on this incident from a local news source:
http://www.philly.com/archive/erin_mcca ... 70810.html
Quote:
In all, Oliver said, Carter’s long-running dispute with Jennings resulted in more than 70 calls to police in the last five years or so. West Goshen police said that estimate sounded high but they did not have the exact numbers on hand.

Quote:
He and Jennings began arguing about a spotlight issue; Carter later told police that Jennings was shining a light on him. Carter then drove his car onto the grass so it faced Jennings with the high beams on, according to the complaint.

Carter got out of his car and the argument continued. Carter shot Jennings, who collapsed. Carter then stood over Jennings, who lay motionless on his own driveway, and shot him once more in the head, according to the complaint.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next