maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Political Violence
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/06/wyomi ... fice-fire/

Quote:
WYOMING GOP OFFICE SET ON FIRE LESS THAN TWO DAYS AFTER OPENING — POLICE SAY IT WAS INTENTIONAL

5:25 PM 09/06/2018
Peter Hasson | Reporter

A Republican Party office in Wyoming was set on fire just two days after opening, and police believe it was intentional.
    Local police are working with federal authorities in their investigation.
    Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney said in response that “the future of our nation depends upon our ability to exchange ideas and viewpoints, to argue and debate, free from violence and intimidation.”

A Republican Party office in Laramie, Wyoming, caught fire early Thursday morning just days after it opened, The Daily Caller News Foundation learned.

The fire appears to have been set intentionally, Laramie Police Department spokesman Steve Morgan told TheDCNF.

The local police department is cooperating with the federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) in the ongoing investigation, Morgan said, adding that authorities have not yet identified a suspect or a motive for the fire. (RELATED: Eric Swalwell’s Republican Challenger Narrowly Escapes Stabbing Attempt — Suspect In Custody)

The burnt office is shared by the Albany County Republican Party and the Wyoming College Republicans, who began moving in on Tuesday, less than 48 hours before the fire, Albany GOP spokesman Ben McKay said.

Photos obtained by TheDCNF from McKay show a fire-scorched carpet, a darkened, partially burnt chair and campaign signs strewn about the floor.

The fire damaged the building’s interior but was otherwise limited thanks to a passerby who called authorities, McKay said.

The damage from the fire could have been far worse, McKay said, noting that someone lives in an apartment directly above the Republican office.

Elsewhere in town, party staffers on Thursday found a defaced sign accusing Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, Wyoming’s lone House member, of supporting “fascism,” McKay said. (RELATED: ‘Abolish ICE’ Vandals Throw Brick Through GOP Window)

“I’m grateful to members of the Laramie Police and Fire Departments who responded to the fire and worked to ensure the safety of the community. As an investigation proceeds into the circumstances surrounding the fire, we should all pause to remember that the future of our nation depends upon our ability to exchange ideas and viewpoints, to argue and debate, free from violence and intimidation,” Cheney said in a statement released to TheDCNF.

“Citizens across our state, and across the spectrum of political viewpoints, work hard everyday to fight for our communities, our values and the causes we hold dear. There is never any excuse for resorting to violent attacks to thwart these efforts or silence speech.”

The Wyoming GOP office is just the latest Republican office to be vandalized.

Vandals in Nebraska threw a brick through the window of a local GOP office in July. They left behind a spray-painted message: “ABOLISH ICE.”

A North Carolina GOP office was firebombed a month before the 2016 election, and a building adjacent to it was spray-painted with graffiti: “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else.”

Follow Hasson on Twitter @PeterJHasson

I see the left has been busy.

Are these more examples of the sort of "pushing back" that Maxine Waters called for?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

The African-American son of former National Security Advisor Susan Rice was assaulted by a protester on the Stanford University campus.

The President of the Stanford College Republicans was involved in the incident

More details regarding this incident at:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... lican-son/

You can read up more about John David Rice-Cameron here:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/the-conse ... rices-son/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:52 am 
Sergeant Major

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/201 ... -senators/

Quote:
Long Island Man Arrested for Threatening Kavanaugh-Supporting Senators

19 Oct 20182,384
1:39

Ronald DeRisi, 74, was arrested early Friday morning for threats against two of the United States Senators who supported Kavanaugh’s nomination.

In a September 27th voicemail, DeRisi claimed he had a “present” for one of the senators: “It’s a 9 millimeter. Side of your fucking skull, you scumbag motherfucker.” He concluded the message with “Yeah, Kavanaugh – I don’t think so.” Another recorded call to the same Senator was significantly more verbose:

We’re tired of this guy sucking taxpayers’ money! Getting a free fucking ride! How many more years you gonna do it? None! He’s a dead man! 9 millimeter, side of the fucking head! If fucking Kavanaugh gets in, he’s dead fucking meat! Actually even if Kavanaugh doesn’t get in he’s dead fucking meat. 9 millimeter, side of the head, you fucking old bastard.

On October 6, DeRisi targeted a second Senator. “I’m gonna get you,” he said, “you better pray this guy don’t get in.” Two minutes later he followed with another message: “Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.” After less than an hour, he fired a parting shot. “Listen, you dumb son of a bitch, don’t you know that guy’s a sex offender? How could you not know that… you fucking twit.”

According to the New York Post, “DeRisi previously pleaded guilty in Nassau County” to a separate count of “aggravated harassment, for repeatedly calling [someone’s] office more than 15 times, and leaving threatening voicemails.”

A sample of the messages this guy placed:

Quote:
“We’re tired of this guy sucking taxpayers’ money! Getting a free f—ing ride! How many more years you gonna do it? None! He’s a dead man! 9 millimeter, side of the f—-ing head! If f—ing Kavanaugh gets in, he’s dead f—ing meat! Actually even if Kavanaugh doesn’t get in he’s dead f—ing meat. 9 millimeter, side of the head, you f—ing old bastard.”

Quote:
“I’m gonna get you,” he’s accused of saying. “You better pray this guy don’t get in.”

Quote:
“tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock.”

Quote:
“Listen, you dumb son of a bitch, don’t you know that guy’s a sex offender? How could you not know that…you f–king twit.”

https://nypost.com/2018/10/19/man-arres ... -senators/

The Dems keep demanding gun control because of all the right wing extremists....... :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Sen McConnell out to enjoy a meal with his wife:

Quote:
The Kentucky Senator was eating dinner with his wife at Havana Rumba in Louisville, when 4 men confronted Mitch. The main aggressor screams at McConnell, "Why don't you get out of here? Why don't you leave the entire country?"

The woman who shot the video tells us, before she started recording, the main aggressor slammed his fists down on McConnell's table, grabbed his doggie bag and threw the food out the door of the restaurant.

Read more about it here:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/crazed-lib ... -the-door/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:18 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10460
Man how I wish that they would pull that shit in a place that was full of some recently retired steel workers or maybe some civvy dressed Seals and get themselves absolutely gut stomped.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

:lol:

Bikers for Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

nelmsm wrote:
Man how I wish that they would pull that shit in a place that was full of some recently retired steel workers or maybe some civvy dressed Seals and get themselves absolutely gut stomped.

There was a recent incident in New York City where some members of Antifa picked a fight with a group of the Proud Boys....

There is probably a better video of the brawl on the interwebs but it would appear that Antifa was (literally) stomped.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

I found this:

A member of Antifa tossed the bottle......

Some additional videos (that I have not yet watched)

Some additional angles in this one:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Angry Mob member tries to break into DC Fox station and has a really, really good kick......gets shot by the security guard. I think we can drop the use of "allegedly" in this case. He is pretty breaking into the building.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fox-5-dc-gua ... o-building

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next