It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Clueless
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/ ... -parenting

ALICIA SILVERSTONE PARENTING BOOK: NO VACCINATIONS!

by BEN SHAPIRO 23 Apr 2014

Hollywood star Alicia Silverstone, most famous for her role in 1995’s Clueless, has now released a parenting book, titled The Kind Mama.

In it, she dispenses advice on how to raise children; her own son, Bear, turned 3 years old in May. Her advice, which apparently does not include any criticism of giving children names that will result in playground mockery, does include an entire section ripping vaccination. She says she has never given Bear “a drop of medicine,” and says he is healthy because she feeds him along vegan lines.

She writes:

Of course, he’s never been sick-sick – just feeling a little off from time to time, maybe with a stuffy nose – but then it passes. Because his body is a super-clean, healthy machine, it can defend itself against and flush out all the nasty stuff much more quickly than a baby whose diet isn’t as kind.

She then continues:

While there has not been a conclusive study of the negative effects of such a rigorous one-size-fits-all, shoot-’em-up schedule, there is increasing anecdotal evidence from doctors who have gotten distressed phone calls from parents claiming their child was ‘never the same’ after receiving a vaccine. And I personally have friends whose babies were drastically affected in this way.

Vaccinations absolutely work, and have dramatically decreased rates of childhood diseases. According to UNICEF, hundreds of thousands of cases of diseases like pneumococcal disease could be easily prevented by vaccination. Meanwhile, diseases that were once eliminated, including whooping cough, have made a comeback in the United States thanks to disinformation campaigns like Silverstone’s.

She also says that parents should sleep alongside their children in bed (doctors warn against parents doing so thanks to risk of smothering children), states that women with infertility should stay away from sugar and tampons, and urges parents to let their children poop in the backyard.

I wonder if her Mexican landscapers are cool with having to pick up the Bear crap in her backyard?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Clueless
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:32 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10835
Mrs. nelmsm ran a daycare out of the house for about 7 years. One day she can hear the little girls screaming in the playroom and she goes running in there expecting to see some serious juvenile catfigthing going on but instead sees one of the male little future leaders of our country with his pants down around his ankles taking a nice healthy shit right there on floor. She asks Mom at pick up time about his bathroom habits and she states that they spend a lot of time out in there backyard and don't like going in to use "the potty" and just encourage him to go whenever/wherever. Needless to say I got taken to the local eatery that served alcohol and everyone got a "we're closing" notice on Friday.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19351
Does a bear shit in the back yard?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6825
She must be an appliantologist ......

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

nelmsm wrote:
Mrs. nelmsm ran a daycare out of the house for about 7 years. One day she can hear the little girls screaming in the playroom and she goes running in there expecting to see some serious juvenile catfigthing going on but instead sees one of the male little future leaders of our country with his pants down around his ankles taking a nice healthy shit right there on floor. She asks Mom at pick up time about his bathroom habits and she states that they spend a lot of time out in there backyard and don't like going in to use "the potty" and just encourage him to go whenever/wherever. Needless to say I got taken to the local eatery that served alcohol and everyone got a "we're closing" notice on Friday.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is funnier than...well....shit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Jesus: Buenas dias, senora Seelberestone. Dee grahss ees bery green, no?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Silverstone is most likely living in a very posh neighborhood where ppl who live there pay a lot of money to do so. And she lets her little brat shit all over the place.

I wonder if anyone interviewed her neighbors.

"ms Silverstone, ur 3 yr old just pissed on the wheel of my Ferrari.

I KNOW HE DID! AINT HE SO CUTE!?

not really

did he at least have his shots? B/c I'm worried about my own ki..

NOPE! HE'S VEGAN.

oh. ok....

Honey, call our real estate ppl; we're moving before this crazy bitch brings back polio and smallpox."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
Silverstone is most likely living in a very posh neighborhood where ppl who live there pay a lot of money to do so. And she lets her little brat shit all over the place.

I wonder if anyone interviewed her neighbors.

"ms Silverstone, ur 3 yr old just pissed on the wheel of my Ferrari.

I KNOW HE DID! AINT HE SO CUTE!?

not really

did he at least have his shots? B/c I'm worried about my own ki..

NOPE! HE'S VEGAN.

oh. ok....

Honey, call our real estate ppl; we're moving before this crazy bitch brings back polio and smallpox."

:lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

I didn't mean for it to be funny. I think brilliant ppl figured out how to eliminate some diseases via vaccine years ago. I fear letting kids shit anywhere other than into the sewer system and refusing to vaccinate im is going to get a lot of ppl killed. We've known this for a hundred years. Gesh!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

It was seriously funny.

Serious with regards to the points you raised about this having already been licked (before the anti-vaccination crowd came along).

Funny in how it was set up (in deadpan...no pun intended).

Profile E-mail