maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: ANTIFA - Unreasonable?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The elderly woman with the walker that the brave warriors from ANTIFA confronted speaks:

https://twitter.com/DTurkoski/status/11 ... aks-out%2F

(watch video at link)

Just listen to her hateful fascist message.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:32 am 
Sergeant Major

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/10/a ... y-assault/

Quote:
Antifa Member Pleads Guilty To Two Charges of Felony Assault

Posted by Fuzzy Slippers Sunday, October 6, 2019 at 6:00pm

In January 2018, David Campbell was “charged with assault for strangulation, possession of a weapon, assault of a police officer, resisting arrest and loitering”

Back in January of 2018, a “Night for Freedom” event organized by Mike Cernovich erupted into violence when antifa mobs showed up to protest in their own special way.

Ultimately, a 56-year-old man was rushed to the hospital and the then 30-year-old suspect, David Campbell, was arrested on a host of charges.

The New York Daily News reported at the time:

Violence erupted outside an alt-right gala in Midtown Saturday when a black-clad protester punched and choked a partygoer, cops said.

Far-right provocateur Mike Cernovich was inside the event at the FREQNYC nightclub on W. 50th St. when the fisticuffs broke out about 10:30 p.m.

“I saw him hit the old man,” said witness Ali Thomas, 24. “One hit. He swung hard. He hit him hard. The old man’s head hit the curb.”

The 911 caller said initially that the 56-year-old was in cardiac arrest after the fight, according to fire officials. He was taken to Bellevue Hospital in stable condition, officials noted.

Cops arrested the alleged assailant, David Campbell of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, authorities said.

Campbell, 30, was charged with assault for strangulation, possession of a weapon, assault of a police officer, resisting arrest and loitering, police said Sunday morning.

Earlier this week, Campbell pleaded guilty to two charges of felony assault and may be sentenced to jail time.

According to Breitbart the specific charges to which he pled are “second-degree attempted gang assault, and second-degree assault with intent to cause physical injury to a police officer.”

The New York Post reports:

An “Antifa” street thug can now look forward to continuing his fight — from jail.

David Campbell, 32, copped a plea for his role in a 2018 beatdown outside the Night for Freedom party in Manhattan organized by right-wing activist Mike Cernovich.

Campbell pleaded guilty to two counts of felony assault and will be sentenced on Oct. 23 to 18 months in the slammer, reps for Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. told The Post.

Campbell was arrested near the venue, a nightclub at West 50th Street and 12th Avenue on Jan. 20 2018, after he punched and choked a 56-year-old man he had followed out of the event, police said. He was one of about 80 Antifa agitators protesting the gathering.

I wonder if the defense attorney for Mr. Campbell considered arguing that punching and choking a man was simply Campbell's way of demonstrating his free speech rights?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:18 am 
First Sergeant

chijohnaok wrote:
Watch the brave ANTIFA resistance warriors deny access to the elderly Nazi grandma armed with a walker:

One of them got doxxed, had his family harassed and now their family business is shutting down...

Quote:
A Syrian family says it is shutting down its Toronto restaurant after receiving death threats, a week after a relative was involved in a protest at a Maxime Bernier speaking event in Hamilton where a senior was blocked from entering.

The Al-Soufi family, owners of Soufi's located on Queen Street West near Tecumseth Street, said Tuesday they are "heartbroken" about the decision.

"However, we could not put our family members, staff, and patrons in danger," they said in a statement. "The magnitude of hate we are facing is overwhelming."

The family also released some of the racist and violent messages they have received.

"Your going back in a box," read part of one message.

"Keep it up and your family, and those who defend your family's terrorist actions will suffer immensely," reads another.

Other messages and posts provided by the family advocate extreme acts of violence against them.

Toronto police confirmed Tuesday that Soufi's owners notified them about threats made against the business on Oct. 2.

The restaurant ended up embroiled in controversy after the owner's son, the family says, was involved in the protest outside an appearance by Bernier, the leader of the People's Party of Canada, on Sept. 29.

Some protesters attempted to prevent people from entering the building and one video, which was widely shared among Bernier supporters, shows several protesters blocking the path of 81-year-old Dorothy Martson and her husband.

"They were in a lineup … and treating me like I'm a criminal," she said, during an earlier interview.

The family said in its statement that their son, Alaa, regrets what happened.

"That said, he did not in any way verbally or physically assault the elderly woman and has nonetheless offered to apologize personally for not doing more," the statement said.

"Alaa has been an activist and humanitarian for the past 9 years, fighting for the rights of oppressed communities in Canada and worldwide. We support and love our son for standing up against oppression."

The family also said their son was doxed — meaning his personal information was released online with malicious intent — and physically assaulted.

"Our family and business do not condone acts of hate, violence or harassment in any shape or form," the statement said. "We want to restate that we are not affiliated with any political group or organization or either side of the political spectrum. We simply believe in kindness, peace and understanding between all people."

A large crowd of protesters decrying the appearance by Bernier at Mohawk College stood outside with signs advocating for immigrant rights and yelling chants denouncing those entering, comparing them to Nazis and neo-Nazis. Supporters of the People's Party — some wearing "Make America Great Again" hats — stood behind police and verbally engaged with some of the protesters for about an hour.

A scuffle occurred in the crowd of around 100 about half an hour before the event was scheduled to start. Two men from opposing sides were led away in handcuffs by police.

The restaurant's website outlines how the owners, Husam and Shahnaz Al-Soufi, immigrated to Canada in 2015 and opened what they described as "downtown Toronto's first Syrian restaurant and cafe."

The two have three children — Alaa, Jala and Ayham — according to the website.

In their statement, the family said they know the hatred they have seen "does not reflect the people of Toronto.

"The people of Toronto are loving, welcoming people. We have heard from countless community members and organizations who have restored our faith in the city."

Customers expressed shock at the closure.

Taea Magnuson, a Toronto resident, said she ate at the restaurant about once a week and it was always busy. She said it was one of her favourite spots to go with friends.

"They were so welcoming and such a friendly family. It's so hard to believe that this could happen to them. It's really unfair," Magnuson said.

Bill Balfe, another Toronto resident, said he found the closure hard to believe.

"It's not something you hear about in Toronto. It's terrible when somebody has to go out of business because they feel threatened," he said.

Three women who live above the restaurant said the family was kind and helpful and their restaurant was successful.

"They were such nice people and they did not deserve any of that," Savannah Zita, one of the women, told CBC Toronto.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.5313443

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:29 am 
Sergeant Major

"remove kebab" :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:37 am 
Sergeant Major

Apparently "oppression" doesn't translate very well to Arabic because the only person I saw being "oppressed" was an old white lady with a walker.

Nice going Habib. Insult an entire country of people that took your family in.

Dumbass.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:58 am 
Sergeant Major

Do I feel some sympathy for the family having to shut down their business?
Yes

But perhaps they should have been paying closer attention to their little Alaa when he was running around dressed in all black and wearing a mask.
It wouldn't surprise me if he has a Che poster hanging in his room

He should have tried to fit in better with something a little more Canadian:

;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:34 pm 
First Sergeant

Someone took out one of ANTIFA's leaders...

Quote:
Portland Police say a prominent anti-fascist activist was killed early Saturday outside Cider Riot, a Northeast Portland club and a popular gathering spot for left-wing protestors.

Sean D. Kealiher, 23, was hit by an SUV a little after midnight. He had been at the club earlier in the evening. Friends drove him to the hospital, where he died.

Someone fired shots at the SUV after it hit Kealiher, and the vehicle crashed into the headquarters of the Oregon Democratic Party.

The hit and run is being investigated as a homicide, which under Oregon includes any killing another person “intentionally, knowingly, recklessly or with criminal negligence,” and police are asking anyone who has information on the incident to contact them. Rose City Antifa said in a tweet that Kealiher’s death “was not related to fascist activity.”

No arrests have been made so far.

Cider Riot, at Northeast 8th Avenue and Northeast Couch Street, was the site of a brawl earlier this year between far-right protesters and club patrons. Six men were indicted for rioting in the case, and the cidery owner has filed a $1 million lawsuit against the founder of the right-wing Patriot Prayer and several other men associated with the group, which has attracted white supremacists to its sometimes violent events.

Gregory McKelvey, a prominent Portland protester and campaign director for mayoral candidate Sarah Iannarone, remembered Kealiher on Twitter as a young anarchist, who rallied for causes ranging from Black Lives Matter to Occupy Wall Street.

“He showed up,” wrote McKelvey. “For everything. For everyone.”

On Twitter, Iannarone said Kealiher’s death came as a “a terrible blow to Portland’s antifascist community,” while Mayor Ted Wheeler called the incident “alarming and heartbreaking.”

https://www.opb.org/news/article/antifa ... -kealiher/

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Mac wrote:
Someone took out one of ANTIFA's leaders...

Quote:
Portland Police say a prominent anti-fascist activist was killed early Saturday outside Cider Riot, a Northeast Portland club and a popular gathering spot for left-wing protestors.

Sean D. Kealiher, 23, was hit by an SUV a little after midnight. He had been at the club earlier in the evening. Friends drove him to the hospital, where he died.

Someone fired shots at the SUV after it hit Kealiher, and the vehicle crashed into the headquarters of the Oregon Democratic Party.

The hit and run is being investigated as a homicide, which under Oregon includes any killing another person “intentionally, knowingly, recklessly or with criminal negligence,” and police are asking anyone who has information on the incident to contact them. Rose City Antifa said in a tweet that Kealiher’s death “was not related to fascist activity.”

No arrests have been made so far.

Cider Riot, at Northeast 8th Avenue and Northeast Couch Street, was the site of a brawl earlier this year between far-right protesters and club patrons. Six men were indicted for rioting in the case, and the cidery owner has filed a $1 million lawsuit against the founder of the right-wing Patriot Prayer and several other men associated with the group, which has attracted white supremacists to its sometimes violent events.

Gregory McKelvey, a prominent Portland protester and campaign director for mayoral candidate Sarah Iannarone, remembered Kealiher on Twitter as a young anarchist, who rallied for causes ranging from Black Lives Matter to Occupy Wall Street.

“He showed up,” wrote McKelvey. “For everything. For everyone.”

On Twitter, Iannarone said Kealiher’s death came as a “a terrible blow to Portland’s antifascist community,” while Mayor Ted Wheeler called the incident “alarming and heartbreaking.”

https://www.opb.org/news/article/antifa ... -kealiher/

Political violence is not acceptable (regardless if the target was a member of ANTIFA or some other group).
Hopefully they will catch and prosecute whoever did this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Someone vandalized the Oregon Democrat Party Headquarters.

Who did it?
If you guessed MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters you would be wrong.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... g-n2554656

Quote:
'All Cops Are B*stards': Antifa Vandalize Oregon's Democratic Party Headquarters

Julio RosasJulio Rosas| @Julio_Rosas11|Posted: Oct 14, 2019 10:05 AM

On Sunday, members of the Antifa movement in Portland, Oregon held a remembrance event for an activist that was killed. During their demonstration, they vandalized Oregon's Democratic Party headquarters.

Named "Light The Sky For Sean," Antifa used flares and fireworks in honor of 23-year-old Sean Kealiher, who was killed in a hit-and-run near a popular pub for members of Antifa.

Kealiher was well-known member of the group and Rose City Antifa said, "Our sources indicate that this was not related to fascist activity."

During their demonstration over the weekend that went into the early morning hours on Monday, rally-goers spray painted anarchist symbols on the Oregon's Democratic Party headquarters. One person climbed ledge and spray painted over the American flag that was on the building.

Antifa also chanted "All cops are b*stards."

[multiple videos of the vandalism being done at above linked news article]

Police has are investigating Kealiher's death as a homicide, according to KATU.

"Detectives will examine evidence we have now, talking to witnesses, seeking witnesses, and trying to get more information from them, not only about what happened at the scene of the crime, but what led up to it," said Sgt. Kevin Allen, a spokesperson for the Portland police.

Attachment:
Cuomo ANTIFA.jpg
Cuomo ANTIFA.jpg [ 71.66 KiB | Viewed 79 times ]

I wonder if Cuomo will be commenting in support of ANTIFA regarding this?

Oh, and for Nero's I will include this:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next