maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Smirked. couldn't help it.
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 13207
Working at a posh resort today. I wasn't involved in this at all. I only observed it.

A worker walked around a blind corner carrying scaffold and didn't hit a woman going into her luxury rental. He almost hit her b/c he couldn't see her. He quickly noticed at the last second and didn't touch her. B/c of his awareness. It was close.

She scowled and snarled : " Ex Cuse You!"

:lol:

I guess you'd have to be there to see the loathsome expression she had on her face. A little person DARED to almost accidentally bump into her. She had some guy w/ her who walked in quick. lol. Poor guy.

No she wasn't good looking. I reckon about 4' 300 lbs. Yikes.

This is a story where you prolly just had to see the contempt.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Smirked. couldn't help it.
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:31 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11008
Back in the early 90's I spent a summer working a construction job building the Westway Sports Centre in North Kensington, London. The place was due to be given a grand opening ceremony by Diana, Princess of Wales, so we were on a pretty tight deadline to get it finished on time. I don't know how many of you have worked constuction before, but if you have you know a lot of fuck ups happen and we had to bust our nuts to get it ready on time.

In the closing week one of Diana's representative's turned up to check the site out. Some posh tart who said "Yah" a lot and was all tits, teeth and a fake smile. She got introduced to us workers as a courtesy and the look of disdain on her face was pretty priceless. It was like "Oh yah, hello smelly, dirty little commoners, please don't come too close".

Sure love, we are smelly and dirty because we have been working our bollocks off in 32c trying to get this shit heap finished on time so your Princess can get a photo op.

Fucking clueless posh twats. I can't stand them.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:04 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 13207
Who's she going to ring when her toilette clogged 8-) ++

I understand time tables of construction projects. It's bad juju. Gives the planners a rough estimate

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14860
There is really no excuse for the effete class looking down on guys and gals working hard.

Farm labor like slinging pipe for irrigation systems, swinging a pick axe, chopping wood, roofing, landscape work, laying carpeting.

It's brutal work. Service industry is no cake walk either. I've done a lot of that crap and have nothing but respect for the hard work.

The "tart" that looked down at the sweaty workers is what Douglas Adams called a "B Arker"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9423
No pain, no gain

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:58 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 12812
I started doing my first proper/steady hard labor at the age of 13, the old man taking me to pour concrete curb & gutter every summer on his crew.

Being a big cornfed motherfucker, I was swiftly off to doing all the heavy lifting of the 100+ lb steel forms and the shit jobs, of course. It sucked. I'll spare you further details of the (mis-)fruits of my labor. But there is one thing I still laugh about...

The guys I worked with were rather old school when it came to the life of gutter-dwelling construction workers. Every honey who drove by got hooted & whistled at, along with some, "heyyy babyy, come see me and you'll never go back to your lawyer husband again!" catcalls.

It became obvious they did it simply because some of the aforementioned targets would wrinkle their nose at the filthy ditch digging mud slingers. So they just preemptively let loose at any nearby target. Got to be an ongoing group comic activity. :twisted: :lol: Of course, all of them had been divorced approximately 1-3 times, and been raped by the biased divorce system in the US, which probably just further fueled it.