maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anthony Weiner To Plead Guilty To Sexting Charge
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:58 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4269
I understand family heritage and all that... but some names just need to be changed if one is going to succeed in public life.....

Weiner
Badcock
Shitts
Beaver

Last edited by Gump on Fri May 19, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
jack t ripper wrote:
"Huma cuts off Weiner" ;)

Who can blame her? I wonder if she will keep his name? :lol:

Which name?
"Huma" or "Abedin"?
It's as if she knew better to take his last name when she got married to him.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:16 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
If they had another kid, a girl, they could name her "Huma Ongous Weiner" and mould her into a little tranny cock wanter.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
I understand family heritage and all that... but some names just need to be changed if one is going to succeed in public life.....

Weiner
Badcock
Shitts
Beaver

I used to work with a guy whose last name was "Titmarsh".
He eventually ended up marry someone from our work. She never adopted his last name, AND my friend shortened his last name to "Marsh" at the time that they got married.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:39 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4269
Beaver is a very popular name around here.... listening to the local news do the obituaries is often humorous...

Edna Brown - Beaver .... Shirley Fine - Beaver.... I'm certain when my son was younger he had no clue why I was laughing at dead people...

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:51 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16806
There used to be a gastroenterologist at LA Childrens named Dr Stuhl. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:25 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12839
CNN says it time to move on lads, nothing to see here...

Quote:
Can we now stop talking about Anthony Weiner? Like, forever?

Washington (CNN)Former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner pleaded guilty Friday morning to sending obscene materials -- in the form of sexual texts -- to a minor and agreed to register as a sex offender.

Weiner's plea agreement brings a close to the latest chapter in his increasingly appalling conduct in the years since he was forced to resign from Congress in June 2011 after a series of sexually explicit texts with women not his wife -- at the time top Hillary Clinton official Huma Abedin -- were discovered.

Over the intervening six years, Weiner attempted a political comeback by seeking the Democratic nomination in the New York mayor's race in 2013 but was, again, brought low by his increasingly cavalier decisions to share explicit photos of himself with women he met via social media sites. In January 2016, Weiner began one such exchange with a 15-year-old girl. Which brings us to his plea deal Friday.

Those are the facts. Now, can we please agree to just stop talking about Weiner?

Here's the thing: We know that Weiner craves attention -- even the negative kind. What else would explain his decision to allow documentary cameras into his slow-motion trainwreck mayoral campaign? (The resulting film -- appropriately titled "Weiner" -- is absolutely terrific, by the way.)

Or, even more fundamentally, his decision to run for mayor even as it had to be abundantly clear to him that he still had lots and lots of problems -- and that the best thing for his wife and, at the time, toddler son was not, in fact, to run a high-profile political campaign?

Dating all the way back to the days before his forced resignation from Congress, Weiner has been someone who desperately craves attention. Consider that he rose to prominence in 2010 when, on the House floor, he spent 120 seconds blasting Republicans in deeply personal terms over their opposition to legislation compensating the families of victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The publicity derived from that speech made Weiner a hero among the liberal left; he was soon a regular guest on MSNBC's prime-time lineup and was seen as a potential leader in the House -- or a future mayor of New York City.

But, less than a year after his famous floor speech, Weiner accidentally tweeted out a lewd picture of his genitals. And it all went downhill from there.

Let's not get back on that ride. No matter what he says or how much remorse he expresses, it's clear that attention fuels Weiner. It's his lifeblood. So let's not give it to him.

The legal proceedings are now closed. Weiner is totally irrelevant politically. His wife, who remains a major player in Hillary Clinton's orbit, has filed for divorce, according to CNN's Dan Merica. There's literally no reason to write or talk about Anthony Weiner anymore.

So, let's not. He's an example of a bad apple that makes politicians -- and, to be honest, people -- look bad. There' are plenty of other intriguing people, places and things happening in politics. Let's cover them instead.
Deal? Deal!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/polit ... -arrested/

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4603
Mac wrote:
CNN says it time to move on lads, nothing to see here...

I'd still like to see his laptop... the rest I can do without.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:40 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16806
Quote:
There's literally no reason to write or talk about Anthony Weiner anymore.

Yes, can't have the proles losing respect for their superiors, can we?

The thing is pretty much everyone HAD stopped talking about Weiner until Huma thought it was a good idea to send classified documents to his faptop.

Meanwhile this is the same "news" organization that does a three day news blitz about Trump putting ketchup on his steaks.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:
There's literally no reason to write or talk about Anthony Weiner anymore.

Yes, can't have the proles losing respect for their superiors, can we?

The thing is pretty much everyone HAD stopped talking about Weiner until Huma thought it was a good idea to send classified documents to his faptop.

Meanwhile this is the same "news" organization that does a three day news blitz about Trump putting ketchup on his steaks.

And goes on about 2 scoops of ice cream.

You know who else was obsessed with food and their portions?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next