maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject: Re: Comey is "mildly nauseated"....and fired
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The guy always seemed like a 6 ft 7 inch pussy.

Now, I realize I was wrong. He's 6ft 8 in

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1959
chijohnaok wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/15/us/politics/comey-interview-trump.html

Quote:
Comey, in Interview, Calls Trump ‘Morally Unfit’ and ‘Stain’ on All Around Him

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and PETER BAKERAPRIL 15, 2018

Continued at above link

President Trump's detractors went on a tirade before claiming that he was "mentally unfit" to be president.
Then the President's doctor came out and showed those claims were a pile of sh*t.

So now they have to resort to claiming that Trump is ‘Morally Unfit’, which has no measurable way in which that can be (proven or) unproven.

How much is it a surprise that Trump asked for loyalty to him, asked Comey to kiss his ring. That is what Mafia bosses do.

So it goes.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Comey only said he asked for "loyalty", not loyalty to him personally.

Considering the Hussein Director of the CIA, the DNI, the National Security advisor, the second in command at FBI, the lead FBI investigator, White House insiders, MI-6, the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, both 2nd and 3rd in command at DOJ were ALL trying to undo the Trump win....an honest observer would have to conclude Trump had a reason to believe the was a cabal acting against him.

Comey did not even tell Trump that the Steele dossier was paid for by Clinton.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

"Mr. President, there is a document alleging you cavorted with Russian prostitutes and the FSB has to goods on you...but this is UNVERIFIED"

meanwhile Comey knows the FBI has already fired Steele for leaking and lying about it AND he knows full well the "dossier" was paid for by the DNC and Clinton Campaign AND he knows it was shopped around to every leftist news outlet in Washington and New York.

Any IDIOT would immediately suspect it is bullshit but he does not tell the incoming POTUS.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1959
jack t ripper wrote:
Comey only said he asked for "loyalty", not loyalty to him personally.

Considering the Hussein Director of the CIA, the DNI, the National Security advisor, the second in command at FBI, the lead FBI investigator, White House insiders, MI-6, the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, both 2nd and 3rd in command at DOJ were ALL trying to undo the Trump win....an honest observer would have to conclude Trump had a reason to believe the was a cabal acting against him.

Comey did not even tell Trump that the Steele dossier was paid for by Clinton.

Using the stack principle, fusion gps was not hired by hillary, but a republican. ;)

And as for loyalty.

Comey is absolutely right, loyalty to the constitution, not to a person.

You should understand. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

Yeah, we have seen how that goes...

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Fusion GPS was hired by a Trump opponent for some tentative opposition research.....but the DNC and the Hillary campaign paid Fusion GPS $12 fucking million dollars for what they had to know was bullshit AND they instructed Steele to shop it around...a task which he gladly accepted because he was a never-Trumper. To their credit, most news organizations could see it was all bullshit and refused to publish...until the news giant Buzzfeed got ahold of it.

Nero repeats Hildabeast's pathetic campaign lines like a Hildabot.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:00 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
Fusion GPS was hired by a Trump opponent for some tentative opposition research.....but the DNC and the Hillary campaign paid Fusion GPS $12 fucking million dollars for what they had to know was bullshit AND they instructed Steele to shop it around...a task which he gladly accepted because he was a never-Trumper. To their credit, most news organizations could see it was all bullshit and refused to publish...until the news giant Buzzfeed got ahold of it.

Nero repeats Hildabeast's pathetic campaign lines like a Hildabot.

:lol:

"Hildabot"

:lol: :lol:

I'm keeping that one for later use!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18