maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Comey is "mildly nauseated"....and fired
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:36 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14860
And then the WH announces they are angry with the Russians for releasing the pictures. :lol:

Excellent point Lava. Now that they I think about it, the whole thing seems like the Trump WH is deliberately baiting the Left and the media.

Is it just for fun? :D

A high level of confidence there is no "gate" in Russia-gate...and they are trying to ultimately make critics and the media look bad?

Misdirection?

2018 or 2020 strategy?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Maher blames Bill for Comey's situation and he is partly right. Bill caused Lynch's recusal leaving the DOJ as a weak, almost passive bystander (at least publicly).

Of course, I would argue that Bill was just being Bill. The real fault lies with Hillary for bringing an FBI investigation upon herself (with good reason). After all, it was not a crime for Bill Clinton to put the touch on Lynch. That's what mafia dons do.

Quote:
Liberal comedian Bill Maher said President Clinton is at fault for the events that led to now-former FBI Director James Comey's firing.

Maher said on HBO that much of the controversy raised by Comey during the last months of his tenure can be traced to Clinton visiting then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in Phoenix.

"Comey had to say what he did [in July 2016 about Hillary Clinton's email investigation] because the attorney general had to recuse herself because [Bill Clinton] walked on her plane," Maher said.

"Bill once again [expletive]'ed-up his wife's life," he remarked.

Maher said that if President Clinton hadn't boarded Lynch's plane on the Sky Harbor Airport tarmac for several minutes without a third party, Lynch would have held the harshly-criticized press conference instead of Comey.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:35 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 12937
I never agreed with Maher's social justice crap in the past.

But at least he isn't completely swallowing the DNC, cock & balls whole, as so many shrill TDS Dem Sheople have been doing.

Either he recognizes they're making a complete ass of themselves, and he wants to avoid being tied to that dropping anchor. Or he has been seeing just how excessively full of hypocritical shit the left, and it's media lackeys, have become in recent years. So much so that they're even starting to make him seem conservative.

This isn't the first time Maher has pointed out how flawed the Left's manufactured reasoning has become lately.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:11 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13998
NefariousKoel wrote:
I never agreed with Maher's social justice crap in the past.

But at least he isn't completely swallowing the DNC, cock & balls whole, as so many shrill TDS Dem Sheople have been doing.

Either he recognizes they're making a complete ass of themselves, and he wants to avoid being tied to that dropping anchor. Or he has been seeing just how excessively full of hypocritical shit the left, and it's media lackeys, have become in recent years. So much so that they're even starting to make him seem conservative.

This isn't the first time Maher has pointed out how flawed the Left's manufactured reasoning has become lately.

The lib/progs have pushed the Democratic Party so far to the left that soon people like Bill Maher will be accused of being a right wing Republican (aka "Nazi" according to some).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:53 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2862
So here is the bottom line.

The only thing the left has to offer is "impeach Trump."

Here in Spain during the last couple years, the ruling party "Partido Popular" (right) suffered what seemed to be a continuous stream of political scandals. Though the country's economy was totally fooked, the only message the left (PSOE) could come up with was "throw out Rejoy" (PP - Prime Minister). Nothing else... really. The election saw the PP lose it's absolute majority in Parliament, but PSOE (the left) suffered a tremendous shalaking with droves of folks running over to the Communists. They couldn't form a government so they had another election and once again the PSOE suffered another historic defeat.

The parallels are astonishing. The left has nothing to offer the people so we are going to have to suffer through another 18 months of them frothing and screaming "impeach Trump."

When they get there asses handed to them for putting their politics ahead of the interests of the American people in 2018, perhaps then they will sit down and think about what exactly they stand for.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:06 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2862
jack t ripper wrote:
Now that they I think about it, the whole thing seems like the Trump WH is deliberately baiting the Left and the media.

What is the old saying... "never stop your enemy when he is making a mistake."

It is almost certainly a campaign strategy. Any "real" leader always takes the long term view.

The question in my mind is not how many Dems will bite the dust (there will be many) in 2018, the question is how many #notTrump'ers will?

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2726
It is economy, stupid. ;)

Trump has very good reasons not to publish his tax returns.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:47 am 
Sergeant Major

Seth Rich was possible Wikieaks source :shock:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -says.html

Quote:
Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer, had contact with WikiLeaks, say multiple sources

Malia Zimmerman
By Malia Zimmerman Published May 16, 2017
Fox News
The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.”
- Rod Wheeler, former DC homicide investigator
“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The revelation is consistent with the findings of Rod Wheeler, a former DC homicide detective and Fox News contributor and whose private investigation firm was hired by Rich’s family to probe the case. Rich was shot from behind in the wee hours, but was not robbed.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

Rich was fiercely patriotic, say family members. (Rich family)

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson. A number of Sanders supporters refused to back party nominee Hillary Clinton, and some subsequently formed groups to work against Clinton and the party.

Seth Rich, shown here with his mother, was idealistic and wanted to change the world, his father said. (Rich family)

WikiLeaks leader Julian Assange has stopped short of identifying Rich as the source of the emails, but has taken a keen interest in the case, and has not denied working with Rich.

“WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich,” the organization announced.

Washington’s Metropolitan Police Department has no suspects and no substantial leads as to who the killer or killers may be, sources close to the investigation said. Metropolitan Police, including the police chief, have refused to discuss the case, despite requests from Fox News dating back 10 months.

The FBI’s national office declined to comment, but sources said the bureau provided cyber expertise to examine Rich’s computer.

Wheeler believes powerful forces are preventing the case from a thorough investigation.

“My investigation shows someone within the D.C. government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward,” Wheeler told Fox News. “That is unfortunate. Seth Rich’s murder is unsolved as a result of that.”

The botched robbery theory, which police have pursued for nearly a year, isn’t panning out, Wheeler said. Two assailants caught on a grainy video tape from a camera posted outside a grocery mart, shot Rich twice in his back, but did not take his wallet, cell phone, keys, watch or necklace worth about $2,000

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:55 am 
Sergeant Major

You want a conspiracy.let the FBI chew on that a while.

Don't forget, Assange said the files came directly from a contact in the DNC.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:30 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 12937
jack t ripper wrote:
Seth Rich was possible Wikieaks source :shock:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... -says.html

Quote:
Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer, had contact with WikiLeaks, say multiple sources

Malia Zimmerman
By Malia Zimmerman Published May 16, 2017
Fox News
The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.”
- Rod Wheeler, former DC homicide investigator
“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The revelation is consistent with the findings of Rod Wheeler, a former DC homicide detective and Fox News contributor and whose private investigation firm was hired by Rich’s family to probe the case. Rich was shot from behind in the wee hours, but was not robbed.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

Rich was fiercely patriotic, say family members. (Rich family)

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson. A number of Sanders supporters refused to back party nominee Hillary Clinton, and some subsequently formed groups to work against Clinton and the party.

Seth Rich, shown here with his mother, was idealistic and wanted to change the world, his father said. (Rich family)

WikiLeaks leader Julian Assange has stopped short of identifying Rich as the source of the emails, but has taken a keen interest in the case, and has not denied working with Rich.

“WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich,” the organization announced.

Washington’s Metropolitan Police Department has no suspects and no substantial leads as to who the killer or killers may be, sources close to the investigation said. Metropolitan Police, including the police chief, have refused to discuss the case, despite requests from Fox News dating back 10 months.

The FBI’s national office declined to comment, but sources said the bureau provided cyber expertise to examine Rich’s computer.

Wheeler believes powerful forces are preventing the case from a thorough investigation.

“My investigation shows someone within the D.C. government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward,” Wheeler told Fox News. “That is unfortunate. Seth Rich’s murder is unsolved as a result of that.”

The botched robbery theory, which police have pursued for nearly a year, isn’t panning out, Wheeler said. Two assailants caught on a grainy video tape from a camera posted outside a grocery mart, shot Rich twice in his back, but did not take his wallet, cell phone, keys, watch or necklace worth about $2,000

Holy shit.

So.. why would a "federal investigator" leak this information to the news media?

The way I see it, either:

a) He wants to smear the DNC.

or

b) He's pissed that the federal & local investigation has been stalled by higher-ups in the Gov't.

(you didn't need to read the last half of the article to plainly see this)

The key is that the private investigator, hired by the family of the supposed DNC leaker who was murdered, confirms that the found the same information.

:shock:

Therefore, this is either a conspiracy... or a conspiracy.

:o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next