maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Democrat Candidate Thinks White Males Should Kill Themselves
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:03 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 11187
Some Dem candidate thinks more white males should kill themselves...

Stay classy Dems. ;) And keep trying to talk up that evil boogeyman to distract voters from the reality of your policies.

Post subject: Re: Democrat Candidate Thinks White Males Should Kill Themse
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11606
The person filming vertical should kill themself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8258
Let the "Dem candidate" show us how it is done.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:56 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 12044
Democrats seem to have a lot of white men among them who absolutely loathe white men.

How is that not a suicide cult?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:05 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8132
Kameolontti wrote:
Democrats seem to have a lot of white men among them who absolutely loathe white men.

How is that not a suicide cult?

They need to make their dreams come true . . . just do it!

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10044
That guy, Richard Fochtmann, seems to be a real douche nozzle. I suspect that most Maine dems are right about now letting his answering machine know just how little use they have for him.

I will also note that he was a candidate and couldn't get elected to the Maine Senate in February... which is a bit like not getting elected to one of six positions for county dog-catcher. He didn't even carry his own town (Leeds). He did manage to carry the nearby town of Wayne... the only town in which he won a majority.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12744
NefariousKoel wrote:
Some Dem candidate thinks more white males should kill themselves...

Stay classy Dems. ;) And keep trying to talk up that evil boogeyman to distract voters from the reality of your policies.

Democrats need to get behind more candidates like this......it will lead them onto the path of electoral victory ;)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13045
HufPo conducts revenge outing of author of parody piece that massively humiliated them and made seem like ideological idiots.

They got the poor bastard fired and published a hit piece on him.

Quote:
Ian Miles Cheong
|
8:58 am, April 20, 2017

Earlier this week, the gullible Huffington Post fell victim to a hoax article calling for white men to be stripped of their voting rights. The site became the subject of widespread derision and condemnation after HuffPost editors stood up to defend the article’s content.

But as was later revealed, the author submitted the piece to Huffington Post South Africa as a hoax, intending to prove a point about the outlet’s radical leftist stance. He did so under a fake persona masquerading as a feminist activist named “Shelly Garland.” He has since lost his job after being outed by the site.

Side by side: “Shelley Garland” and Marius Roodt

Following its publication and subsequent retraction, the HuffPost identified the author behind the “Shelly Garland” persona as Marius Roodt, a researcher at South Africa’s Centre for Development and Enterprise. According to the site, the email address Roodt used to submit the piece was traced back to him. The site claims that his identity was further “confirmed with facial recognition technology,” as he digitally altered a picture of himself to look like a woman.

Roodt admitted his role in the hoax when confronted by HuffPost reporters and was forced to submit his resignation from his job at the CDE (the resignation was accepted). The organization stated: “This kind of activity contradicts everything we stand for, is completely contrary to CDE’s media policy and our ethos as an organization.”

The hoaxer apologized for his actions. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to go where it did, there was no intention to go after Verashni (Pillay, HuffPost South Africa’s editor-in-chief),” he said.

Roodt told the publication that he sought to prove a point about the lack of fact-checking in South African journalism. “I thought, would it work? And it worked. In hindsight I wouldn’t have done it, I didn’t think it would get this big,” he said.

In contact with another website, Roodt compared his hoax to the Sokal Affair, a hoax perpetrated by physics professor Alan Sokal, who submitted a nonsense article to a postmodern cultural studies journal to test their intellectual rigor (they failed).

Roodt told reporters that other pieces in the media, which he believed to contain inaccurate facts, served as the motivation for his actions.

“I’m not part of the alt-right and I don’t like Milo (Yiannopoulos) and I don’t believe there’s a white genocide in South Africa, and I’m certainly not a racist,” he said. “I don’t believe white men are under attack.”

Curiously, the Huffington Post’s exposé of Roodt delved deep into his entire history as a person, including his educational credentials, work records, personal hobbies (he likes Star Trek), and online activities. Hell hath no fury like a journalist scorned.

Ian Miles Cheong is a journalist and outspoken media critic. You can reach him through social media at @stillgray on Twitter and on Facebook.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:11 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8132
Not sure what the guy apologized for. Sending red herrings to "investigative journalists" to test their rigor seems perfectly legit IMO. They NEED that type of tempering.

Dude should get a fucking medal and permanent tenure in his occupation of choice.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:15 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 11187
Anthropoid wrote:
Not sure what the guy apologized for. Sending red herrings to "investigative journalists" to test their rigor seems perfectly legit IMO. They NEED that type of tempering.

Dude should get a fucking medal and permanent tenure in his occupation of choice.

+1

Some media types don't like the sore truth being so exposed. As evidenced here.