maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Pamak's responses to the "Pamak free thread comments"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:21 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 1780
Anthropoid wrote:
This is the last straw you tyrant. Spamek will likely go nucklar on you . . .

Oh! I just realized, we can talk about him all we want in here! He can read it, and get frothing, but he cannot respond!

BRILLIANT MEIN FUREHER!

I just proved that you are an idiot!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pamak's responses to the "Pamak free thread comments"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:47 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:22 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Gary Childress wrote:
Fair enough. Pamak shouldn't have taken things that far.

I respectfully disagree on the merit of at least some of Andy's contributions, though. I seem to recall him arguing that the Universe was 6000 years old. When you argued against him, he simply refused to listen to any counter evidence. He seemed to take the open stance that he would only listened to what his Church taught him. Talk about "intellectually dishonest"...

Just to keep the record straight:

If there was a lie about creationism, I would not make it such an issue. But when the lie was used as a way to get away from a debate about the alt-right neonazi Spencer, whom abradley wanted to defend, it was a totally different ballgame!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18662&hilit=Thailand&start=10

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:26 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

sven wrote:

Pamak is an intellectually dishonest cocksucker who thinks that the very tools the left used for 50+ years to maintain power are now siddenly "immoral" because the trend helps his opposition....

he also backs the shitheads who are trying to kill freedom of expression and aid Generation Tippy Cup in destroying the American system of liberty....

I have more respect for the dogshit I scrape from my shoe than I do for his illiberal idiocy.

:lol:

This from the guy who said the following:

posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=294038

sven wrote:
...I am and have always been an unapologetic Republican who thinks your party has been in the service of Marxists since 1992 arguably and unarguably since 2008 I would ally with Satan himself to scourge the red underwear from your party.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:32 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Here is how I support my claims about the intellectual dishonesty of the members here:

by giving specific quotes

posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=294822

jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:
Irrelevant facts which cannot be used to weaken the arguments I have expressed so far based on STATISTICS about the GOP gerrymandering

If German Shepherds could talk.

I don't think you are understanding. I don't give a shit about Gerrymandering. It's child's play compared to using the IRS to target political opponents or organize a scheme to lie about the Benghazi attack 2 weeks before the election or use the NSA to spy on your opponents or buy anti-republican ads with union dues.

Notice this came when Jack could not anymore come up with something to counter statistics which show that the GOP gerrymandering practices have reached an unprecedented historical level after 2010!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:41 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

and here is another type of intellectual (and frankly moral) dishonesty with doggie, as usual, leading the way...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19088

knuckles_95 wrote:
doggie wrote:
He didn't compare Lincoln to me. Everyone knows I'm much worse than Hitler.

How is this not trolling?

doggie wrote:
STFU, Buckwheat.

Notice the silence by everybody here! Besides me, nobody else is willing to address the systematic abuse by this fucker whose attitude has been responsible for Knuckles' frequent long-term abstentions from this forum. But who gives a fuck about knuckles?

PUSSIES!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:59 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Gary Childress wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
I take the position that turning someone in to the police state because of their religious belief is dirty pool, even if they don't believe in evolution.

I also find self-appointed morality and cultural diversity and PC police insufferable.

Pamak wasn't turning him in on account of his religious beliefs. Andy was defending a white supremacist when Pamak got frustrated with his diversion tactics and threatened to stoop to some, admittedly, "dirty pool". I don't agree with the threat but Andy can be insufferable sometimes. Image

Again, to keep the record straight because Jack tries to distort it :

The link I have posted shows clearly my thoughts about the thread. I was not threatening to turn anybody to authorities on account of his religious, or racist beliefs. I was threatening to criticize the Thailand King which could lead the authorities to a decision of flagging this forum in Thailand!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

And this was a clear warning to abradley that if he wanted to play dirty in order to defend a neonazi, I could play dirty too!

Asking favors from me here to refrain from discussing "sensititive" to authorities issues comes with the understanding that he will have to do me the favor of being honest about me when he tries to defend his racist, neonazi leaders! And this demand has not changed nor does it prohibit him from being here!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:22 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12839
Jesus Christ it's like Twotribes all over again.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:34 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
Mac wrote:
Jesus Christ it's like Twotribes all over again.

Two tribes!?!? :P

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next