maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
It is rather depressing that the frogs want to destroy their culture for the benefit of their enemies ... of course TGLFKAO is no different ... :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Mac wrote:
I don't think much of France's new First Lady. She looks like a leather handbag that was left outside for an entire year.

That is why a guy should not marry an older woman....unless she has a tremendous amount of money, of course.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:05 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5757
jwilkerson wrote:
It is rather depressing that the frogs want to destroy their culture for the benefit of their enemies ... of course TGLFKAO is no different ... :(

Western Civ has proven its "nobility" if protecting itself means hiring a less than perfect person it would rather die.

It also deserves to if that is the case.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:31 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16218
Obama endorsed the new president. Should be all you need to know.

Even on Fox, Le Pen is described as "far right" and the Muslim loving commie is a "moderate". :roll:

So your new president thinks hundreds of dead Frenchies is a small price to pay for diversity. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:12 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5295
Mac wrote:
I don't think much of France's new First Lady. She looks like a leather handbag that was left outside for an entire year.

I heard something on the radio while driving to work that she was infact Macron's teacher, married with a bunch of kids, and he was all 'yeah I'm the best student in your class, and any class for that matter, always. And I'm gonna' marry you...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:19 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5295
jwilkerson wrote:
..the military in the olde USA did not exist to serve the Kangs ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:29 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550
Why do the French have so many civil wars?

Because every now and then they want to win one.

( Sorry LaPalice. :lol: )

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:17 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
wulfir wrote:
Mac wrote:

I heard something on the radio while driving to work that she was infact Macron's teacher, married with a bunch of kids, and he was all 'yeah I'm the best student in your class, and any class for that matter, always. And I'm gonna' marry you...

Umm.. yeah.

Didn't she pick him up, as his teacher, when he was around 15 years old?

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:55 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 19398
NefariousKoel wrote:
Didn't she pick him up, as his teacher, when he was around 15 years old?

Yup. His family weren't happy about it at the time...

Quote:
"Brigitte! Brigitte! Brigitte!" chanted the crowd as she took the stage with her husband, newly elected President Emmanuel Macron. Who is she?

First things first: theirs is not a common relationship.

That is paraphrased from words Mr Macron himself said on the couple's wedding day: that they were "not quite common, a couple not quite normal - not that I like this adjective very much - but a couple that exists".

There is an age gap of 24 years between the pair - the same as that between Donald and Melania Trump. The couple, he now 39 and she now 64, met when she was his drama teacher.

The 15-year-old Emmanuel was, by all accounts, intellectually precocious. He was a pupil at a private Jesuit school in Amiens where, she later said, he "had a relationship of equals with other adults" rather than acting and speaking like a teenager.

She continued: "I was totally overcome by the intelligence of this boy."

Born Brigitte Trogneux, the heir to a chocolatier company known for its macaroons - the drama teacher was married to banker André Auzière at the time and had three children.

Emmanuel's parents realised their son was in love but it appears they did not suspect who the target of his affections was.

Instead, biographer Anne Fulda has written, they thought he had a crush on Laurence Auzière, a girl in his class at school. It was, in fact, her mum he was falling for.

When his parents found out, the account continues, they asked her to stay away from him until he was 18. "I can't promise anything," she said.

By 17, Emmanuel had told his now-wife he would marry her some day. It was a decade later, in 2007, that he made good on that promise.

Now Mr Macron's mother says she sees Brigitte as "more of a friend" than a daughter-in-law.

Laurence has since become one of her stepfather's most prominent supporters, showing up at his last rally in Paris, for instance. Another stepchild, Tiphaine, 32, is a lawyer who worked on his campaign.

Members of the family were on stage with the Macrons when they celebrated the results of Sunday's vote at the Louvre in Paris.

The president-elect has three stepchildren and, through them, seven grandchildren.

Mrs Macron resigned from her teaching job after her husband became the economy minister, and she became his trusted adviser.

She is credited with influencing his views on women in politics. He has promised that half of all the candidates running for his En Marche (On The Move) party in June's National Assembly elections will be women.

And he has said he wants to formalise the role of first lady. In an interview with Vanity Fair last month, he said: "If I am elected - no, sorry, when we are elected - she will be there, with a role and a place."

As a former teacher, she may look to help young people as first lady. Exactly how remains to be seen.

Mr Macron has proposed that the role will not carry a salary and that she will shape it: "She will have an existence, she will have a voice there, a view on things. She will be at my side, as she has always been, but she will also have a public role."

Some French cartoons joke at her expense, depicting Mr Macron as a student taking instructions from her. And his opponent Marine Le Pen made a carefully phrased barb about the origins of their relationship.

Looking down at her notes, she smirked and told him: "Mr Macron... I see you're trying to play the teacher and pupil with me. But as far as I'm concerned it's not particularly my thing."

Yet Mrs Macron has herself shown she can laugh about their age difference. She is quoted in one book as having said: "He needs to go for it in 2017 because by 2022, his problem will be my face."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39842232

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
Meh, some guys are into that "older babe" thing. Not me. I prefer them immediately after their onset of "legal age of consent," whatever and where ever that might be, but that is just fantasy. Peri-adult or just plain "younger" women are probably a lot more annoying, no matter how much more titillating . . .

Mrs. Macaroni looks like she was probably a looker 20 or 30 years ago. But the sun-bathing has not been kind.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next