maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campaign?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:31 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19249
Reputation points: 18052
With only one Frenchman here, I'm wondering how this is all viewed in France...


Seems like she's on the receiving end of extra government attacks by the EU politician types, even aside from some of the monetary investigations.

Which isn't surprising. Is sending entrenched gov't henchmen after your opponents normal in France?


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:58 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3984
Location: France
Reputation points: 10157
Polls are strong for Marine Le Pen, so scandals don't really hurt her. About the European parliament, it is sure that there, the Europeans don't do her gifts. So it is not surprising that she is attacked by the EU just before the elections.

About the Bank loans, nobody speaks about them here, not even the Front National. But it is true that Le Pen is sure to pay them off, as the election spendings are paid off by the state for those who do more than 5%.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19249
Reputation points: 18052
LaPalice wrote:
Polls are strong for Marine Le Pen, so scandals don't really hurt her. About the European parliament, it is sure that there, the Europeans don't do her gifts. So it is not surprising that she is attacked by the EU just before the elections.

About the Bank loans, nobody speaks about them here, not even the Front National. But it is true that Le Pen is sure to pay them off, as the election spendings are paid off by the state for those who do more than 5%.



I see. So you're saying all the EU/government harassment of her campaign was basically expected to happen.

Sounds pretty crappy to me, but for all I know about French politics this must be norm. *shrug* I mean.. if a candidate, here in the US, were to have a police raid on their campaign headquarters then there would be a huge stink about abuse of gov't power for party purposes.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:30 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3984
Location: France
Reputation points: 10157
NefariousKoel wrote:
LaPalice wrote:
Polls are strong for Marine Le Pen, so scandals don't really hurt her. About the European parliament, it is sure that there, the Europeans don't do her gifts. So it is not surprising that she is attacked by the EU just before the elections.

About the Bank loans, nobody speaks about them here, not even the Front National. But it is true that Le Pen is sure to pay them off, as the election spendings are paid off by the state for those who do more than 5%.



I see. So you're saying all the EU/government harassment of her campaign was basically expected to happen.

Sounds pretty crappy to me, but for all I know about French politics this must be norm. *shrug* I mean.. if a candidate, here in the US, were to have a police raid on their campaign headquarters then there would be a huge stink about abuse of gov't power for party purposes.

Yes, that may be a plot theory, but all that happens just before elections where Le Pen is going to have a high score. And many people in the establishment are affraid by Le Pen, particularly the europhiles.

But that does not happen only to her, to the conservative candidate too, François Fillon. And that helps a lot Emmanuel Macron, a former Hollande's minister, even if he is not under the socialist banner.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:31 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm
Posts: 10402
Reputation points: 18382
Image

8-)

_________________
This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:34 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3984
Location: France
Reputation points: 10157
C_S wrote:
Image

8-)

Yes, that would be great. France knew in its past more difficult crisis than the current one, but like Rumsfeld said, France is an old country. So not sure that it will be great again. Who knows?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 4701
Reputation points: 5757
LaPalice wrote:
Yes, that would be great. France knew in its past more difficult crisis than the current one, but like Rumsfeld said, France is an old country. So not sure that it will be great again. Who knows?



I believe if the French people remember what sex is for, and desire greatness they will be great again.....

_________________
Nemo me impune lacessit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3984
Location: France
Reputation points: 10157
sven wrote:
LaPalice wrote:
Yes, that would be great. France knew in its past more difficult crisis than the current one, but like Rumsfeld said, France is an old country. So not sure that it will be great again. Who knows?



I believe if the French people remember what sex is for, and desire greatness they will be great again.....

If you speak about birth rate, France is not so bad at that, one of the best in Europe. That's what differentiates us from Germany, and why France and Germany does not need the same policies.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:12 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 4701
Reputation points: 5757
LaPalice wrote:
If you speak about birth rate, France is not so bad at that, one of the best in Europe. That's what differentiates us from Germany, and why France and Germany does not need the same policies.



We're heading in the wrong direction, I am not mocking you or France in particular.

I am hoping France has avoided some of our upcoming generation's emotional maladies....

The future belongs to those who show up.

_________________
Nemo me impune lacessit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Le Pen & France - the EU Globalists Attacking Her Campai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm
Posts: 10402
Reputation points: 18382
president Trump is a badass. If The Pen is anything like him, put her in charge.





awe yeha. No more bullshit.

_________________
This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zad Fnark and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group