maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject: Re: Does Trump show signs of panic?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:53 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
C_S wrote:
So president Trump has ppl digging through 30 yr old bidness documents, cash receipt records, GL records.. The best lawyers, accountants, and criminal prosecutors to hand, w/ unlimited resources, trying to find.... something? Anything?

You know what? Digging through a man's documents trying to make up a crime is a very gross violation of president Trump's 4th Amendment rights. He's very patiently allowing it.

president Trump is a patriot. He's a hero.

The Dem machine has been digging for dirt on him for well over a year now.

Says something that they haven't found shit in that time despite the concerted, and even criminal, attempts at doing so.

Now they've devolved into harassing & threatening his associates in the hopes of blackmailing some kind of testimony against him. Since evidence of wrongdoing can't be found.

I would complain about the hacks who've been getting away with this circus, but they're making asses of themselves enough to ruin the Democratic party's future electoral chances. They should just keep doing the shady bullshit they've been doing this past election cycle. Because their recent behavior exposes them for what they are & more voters are finally noticing. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:20 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10477
Trump Derangement Syndrome forever.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:41 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15759
jack t ripper wrote:
Yes...and it doesn't seem to me any Senate or House Committee OR Mueller is doing this line of investigation justice.

Part of the problem is the Obama hold-overs are slow walking everything. The Senate Intelligence Committee should call Husseing to testify. maybe he could explain why Samantha Powers needed to unmask at least one American every day.

So now Powers denies that she personally requested them:

Quote:
Someone within the Obama administration’s intelligence apparatus made requests to unmask the identity of Americans named in intelligence reports on behalf of Samantha Power, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

That’s what Power told the House Intelligence Committee last week during a closed-door interview.

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy revealed in an interview on Fox News on Tuesday that Power was “emphatic” on the point that someone else in the Obama administration made the unmasking requests that have been attributed to her.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/obama ... ame-video/

Of course then this begs the question of WHO is the Obama Administration was requesting these without her knowledge?
What did this person use them for?
HOW was this person able to request them in Power's name without her knowledge?
Did this person have a security clearance or authority to see them?

Powers' answer may be an effort to clear herself from this but it in no way ends the matter.
She merely exposed another layer of the onion that now requires further examination.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
Yes...and it doesn't seem to me any Senate or House Committee OR Mueller is doing this line of investigation justice.

Part of the problem is the Obama hold-overs are slow walking everything. The Senate Intelligence Committee should call Husseing to testify. maybe he could explain why Samantha Powers needed to unmask at least one American every day.

So now Powers denies that she personally requested them:

Quote:
Someone within the Obama administration’s intelligence apparatus made requests to unmask the identity of Americans named in intelligence reports on behalf of Samantha Power, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

That’s what Power told the House Intelligence Committee last week during a closed-door interview.

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy revealed in an interview on Fox News on Tuesday that Power was “emphatic” on the point that someone else in the Obama administration made the unmasking requests that have been attributed to her.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/obama ... ame-video/

Of course then this begs the question of WHO is the Obama Administration was requesting these without her knowledge?
What did this person use them for?
HOW was this person able to request them in Power's name without her knowledge?
Did this person have a security clearance or authority to see them?

Powers' answer may be an effort to clear herself from this but it in no way ends the matter.
She merely exposed another layer of the onion that now requires further examination.

Good to see Gowdy is keeping up to speed on this.

That guy is a blade that cuts through politicians' bullshit in hearings.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16181
WTF?

Someone in the WH used Samantha Power's name to submit unmasking requests????? :o Shouldn't that be an all-network, all-print bombshell?

That is either a gargantuan lie by a coward that can easily be disporved by the FBI or it is a gargantuan poltical scandal cerrtainly on par with Watergate.

It raises several questions:

1) How would that even be possible? Are the systems to screen unmasking requests at the NSA really so pathetically weak?

2) How are the results of the unmasking returned to the requester? Top secret interoffice mail? Seucre email? Either way, it would seem she would have to purposely GIVE the information to the person using her name.

3) If it were a legitimate security need then why wouldn't the other official have his/her own unmasking option?

4) This smells like 5 day old roadkill

Hello, FBI...is this thing on?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16181
What do you think now, Pammy, you Clinton-droid?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21