maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: president O'bama indicted-sent back to Kenya
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:
No evidence has emerged to suggest that Obama ordered surveillance of Trump or his associates, and FBI Director James Comey said last month that there was no evidence to support Trump’s claim.

This is perhaps technically true but there is evidence that the WH ordered the unmasking of Trump associates for suspected poltical purposes. That is hardly an improvment. I can imagine some word of that nasty stuff leaking out of the NSA and undergoing subtle modification through a series of story-tellers. After all, it is beginning to sound more and more like Trump's tweet claim. There is no definitive link to Obama but we now have a definitive link to one of his closest advisors. Rep. King said yesterday there is mundane surveilance type crap in the report as if somebody was following them around like a private investigator. This would certainly NOT be the job of NSA.

I suspect that the points you are making are exemplary of how far any of this will go: hair splitting and nit picking and arguing over technicalities. Lots of smoke, but underneath, nothing but smoldering embers with the liberal media and fifth column of liberal vestigials in government desperately huffing and puffing to try to fan it into a real fire. The leftists are attempting to beat Team Trump at their own game: trolling for a win. Problem is, sanctimonious cunts don't make for good trolls. My guess is that about 15% of the electoral population are even aware of any of this shit, and out of that fraction only 2 or 3% of the population give a shit. Thing is, the media firms that implement this shit have deep pockets, and industrial diversity. Meaning that: many of these media firms are, if I understand in general terms, nothing more than subsidiaries of giant multi-nationals, so the top decision makers don't necessarily have to turn a profit from the ad-revenues over the next four years.

In sum: expect the mindless lip-smacking to continue more or less unabated for the next four years. They stand to lose nothing in any immediate terms by doing so, and they at least maintain a consistent strategy and tone that doesn't alienate their core audience(s). The hope that it will have some impact on the next election cycle seems to be pure fantasy; the last three elections have been won on social media, not on Fortune 100 media firm ad panels, and the most recent election cycle even more so than the last two. The fact the DNC apparently didn't get this memo from team Obama and direct Hillarie's campaign appropriately could reflect many things, and the fact that the traditional media are carrying on business as usual isn't surprising.

Still, in the absence of someone on the left standing up and expressing an alternative mode of operation, I don't see the left recovering much, if any, of its huge losses in November 2018. They have fallen, but their most recent impact was apparently just a ledge, still a lot farther to fall to the absolute bottom of the pit it seems . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The Dems could rally in 2020 with a capable, likable female candidate but if they think that is Fauxahontas they are seriously confused.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:02 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 1780
jack t ripper wrote:
Roger Stone... :lol: :lol:

Look, amigo, really, you need to PUT THE KOOL AIDE DOWN!

Simple talking to Assange is not a crime. Even coordinating the release of damning emails with Assange from Podesta would not in itself be a crime.

Sending a text to Gucifer is not a crime. Ask yourself if the Russians hacked Podesta would they really put the "phishers" name on their work? That is preposterously amateur. It's probably some kind of disinformation thing.

I realize you WANT it to be true but that doesn't MAKE it true. I remember being vaguely interested in the Ken Star investigation but I didn't go to sleep praying he would find something.

Compare your carefully imagined conspiracy to the now proven allegation that a high level WH official asked for the demasking of multiple trump campaign officials and the WH suddenly pushed through a new sharing regime with 16 agencies, virtually guaranteeing the names would be leaked.

You are focused on a couple of suicide subs trying to get into the harbor when there are 200 bombers bearing down on USS Arizona.

I did not say anything about crime. I said there is plenty of evidence to justify an investigation to determine if there is a crime or not FUCKING PRICK!
Your whole attempt to dismiss numerous pieces of evidence, including the above in order to justify that there is no need to have an investigation is pathetic!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:20 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 3006
jack t ripper wrote:
The Dems could rally in 2020 with a capable, likable female candidate but if they think that is Fauxahontas they are seriously confused.

What specifically is the problem with her? Serious question.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:34 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5757
Snow Leopard wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Other than she is a lying Marxist sack of shit opportunist who lied about being a native American to secure a position in the ivy league and has no grasp of the roots of American power?

Not a thing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
Snow Leopard wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Deep-rooted dishonesty and ideological zeal, combined with incapacity to do anything pragmatic is the general impression I've gathered based on listening to her speak for about 10 minutes in total (in about half-dozen or so separate segments). I'd say she is the poster child of the left right now: conceited, pretentious, sanctimonious, dishonest, manipulative, unethical, sententious, self-righteous, judgmental, divisive, calculating, partisan. She probably thinks she is saintly, the height of ethical, moral and political correctness, incapable of being wrong or of considering that she has made a mistake or held an inaccurate opinion. That is prima facie assessment, without knowing anything about her actual legislative or political actions or policies, only what comes through based on her presentation of self and choice of commentary.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

What Sven and Anthro said.

Plus, she is not electable in a general election. She has the charisma of General Sherman and i really doubt her own mother liked her. Leftys like her because she says stupid Marxist shit like "you did not build that" but you aren't going to get 50% of voters to go along with idiocy like that unless they are truly desperate. :lol:

I was thinking Ellen Degeneres or somebody like that. :lol: The Dems need a moderately left of center version of Niki Hailey.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6135
I think the other main reason is simple misogyny. Men of all "denominations" have a deep seated mistrust and dislike for women with strong opinions being in charge... much like racism I doubt many of them even realize their internal prejudices.

A significant portion of Ms. Clinton's defeat can be attributed to it. I think it's just another fact of life the enlightened better come to terms with... lots of their fellow enlightened didn't vote for her for that reason alone. (although they would never admit it)... Lots of less "enlightened" men will be motivated to turn out and vote against her on the right.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:40 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5757
Gump wrote:
I think the other main reason is simple misogyny. Men of all "denominations" have a deep seated mistrust and dislike for women with strong opinions being in charge... much like racism I doubt many of them even realize their internal prejudices.

A significant portion of Ms. Clinton's defeat can be attributed to it. I think it's just another fact of life the enlightened better come to terms with... lots of their fellow enlightened didn't vote for her for that reason alone. (although they would never admit it)... Lots of less "enlightened" men will be motivated to turn out and vote against her on the right.

Yeah that must be it Gump...it is not like the Educrats, Whore E Wood, and the newsies were programming America to be READY FOR HILLARY! for a quarter century or anything....

I notice there was a lot less angst over the liberals' attacks on Sarah Palin by the Grammy H defense militia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Gump;

I dont buy that. The majority of Republican women voted against Hillary.

Hillary had a large number of vagina voters for which she could do no wrong. Can we say they were "misandrists"?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 50  Next