Post subject: Re: And now for something totally different
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:12 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5632
mdiehl wrote:
Um not entirely.

Out of control statists.
Out of control ethnic nationalists.

You can find both camps in most political parties and espousing most economic philosophies.

Right now the DNC is caught up in statism and likely in the near term to be riven by ethnic nationalist subgroups. The GOP is equally caught up in statism but their ethnic nationalists are far less influential, despite the unmitigated propaganda to the contrary offered by by the likes of CNN (by whom economic nationalism is deliberately repackaged and branded as racism and ethnic nationalism).

I am loathe to grant the basest level of any coherent cogent agenda to the DNC beyond "free shit for all and power for ME".....

The GOP refuses to accept that it needs to resume being a nationalist party, and is beholden to a minority of globalists in its power structure....

One side paints itself in peanut butter and rolls around in feathers....the other side exerts all of its effort ignoring the mess.....

the American people suffer regardless.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14927
You're much more generous in your comments about the DNC than am I.

Free shit for all? Not hardly. Power for the few? Yes. Dems aren't giving ANY free shit to the American middle class. They threw the middle class under the bus 20 years ago, quite consciously, and quite deliberately. The GOP started that FORTY years ago when Nixon decided to start normalization with the PRC.

My promise to my sons is that they will have a place of refuge, out of the fallout zone, where survival is likely and where the Feds can be ignored, if necessary, after I retire. On track so far.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I saw this linked over at Ace of Spades HQ:
Quote:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/20/trans ... ium=Social

Transgender Weightlifter Wins Women’s Competition

AMBER RANDALL
10:58 AM 03/20/2017

A transgender weightlifter who transitioned from male to female caused outrage after he won a female competition Sunday.

Laurel Hubbard, born a male, outperformed his female competitors in the Australian International competition, reports AU.News.

Hubbard lifted about 591 pounds, compared to runner-up Iuniarra Sipaia, who lifted approximately 572 pounds.

One weightlifter pointed out that Hubbard competing in the women’s division could be unfair.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/20/trans ... z4buXeFSXC

There was this comment tossed in at Ace of Spades:

Quote:
This is going to become more and more common, and the fractures between the feminist and transgender pressure groups are going to get too wide to paper over.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:53 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
I wonder what feminist's will think about this....

Quote:
A rapist has been moved to a women-only prison after having gender reassignment surgery to become female.

Jessica Winfield, formerly known as Martin Ponting, was relocated to HMP Bronzefield in Ashford, Surrey.

The convicted rapist was previously held at top security Whitemoor prison in Cambridgeshire, where she was reportedly serving a life sentence.

Before her gender reassignment, Winfield complained of being victimised for being a male transsexual.

Ten years ago, she wrote to prisoners' newspaper Inside Time to say she was given a "hard time because of my sexuality, possibly through lack of understanding and empathy".

At the time she wrote: "I have changed my name to that of a female to prove to the authorities and everyone concerned that I am very serious about my gender and that I do not feel right being a man."

But one of Ponting's victims has described the fact he was allowed a sex change as "diabolical".

She told the Sun newspaper: "There are not enough words to describe him and the evil he has done.

"It is diabolical they have allowed him to have a sex change and diabolical that he could be freed this year.

"He may have changed physically but his brain is still the same."

The Prison Service has said it does not comment on individuals.

Campaign group Voice4Victims said the case "highlights the great imbalance of equality within our justice system".

Writing on Twitter, the group said: "Rapist has sex change op funded by NHS whilst victims struggle to access treatment support and recovery."

This is not the first time a transgender inmate has moved from a male to a female prison. Prisoners are placed according to their gender as recognised by UK law - usually stated on a birth certificate.

If the prisoner has a "gender recognition certificate", the Prison Service is legally required to move them to the prison of their gender.

In November of last year, the government announced it would re-examine its policy on transgender prisoners following the death of Vikki Thompson, who was an inmate in a male prison in Leeds.

In January, the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman recommended that where a transgender prisoner is sent should be based on an individual assessment of their needs and the possibility of them being with their acquired gender.

John Pilley, also known as Jane Anne, made legal history in 1999 when he became the first inmate in England and Wales to be granted permission for a sex change operation.

Pilley was serving life for the attempted murder and kidnapping of a woman taxi driver. It was later reported he decided to become a man again and was waiting to have his second operation on the NHS.

About 80 transgender people are believed to be in prison in England and Wales.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39337805

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14970
What a surprise the criminals take advantage of the loopholes . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000

Young female's opportunities in some high school and collegiate sports are going to diminishing since they will crowded out by transgender females (birth males) who have a biological advantage over them.

Yes, that is, or was a dude:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-spo ... mpionships

#YouGoGirl :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail