The Advantages Of Being TransGender

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

Re: The Advantages Of Being TransGender

#71 Post by jack t ripper » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:50 am

Oh, no! How is J K Rowling going to make a living now?
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#72 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:17 pm

Learn to code JK.

Mac
First Sergeant

#73 Post by Mac » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:19 pm

1576786479377.jpg
1576786479377.jpg (102.64 KiB) Viewed 106 times
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Mac
First Sergeant

#74 Post by Mac » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Rowling is getting called out as an anti-semite now as well...
1576781960124.png
1576781960124.png (67.73 KiB) Viewed 101 times
1576785061139.png
1576785061139.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 101 times
I love watching liberals turn on each other. :lol:
What a waste...

Gary Childress
Sergeant

#75 Post by Gary Childress » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:00 am

Mac wrote:Leftie favourite J K Rowling gets cancelled after defending a woman who lost her job for saying there are only two genders...
JK Rowling has been accused of being a TERF (trans exclusive radical feminist) after defending a researcher who was sacked for tweeting that transgender women can’t change their biological sex. The Harry Potter author hasn’t personally tweeted since September, but returned to Twitter today to ‘stand with’ Maya Forstater, in a post that has disappointed many fans. The 54-year-old tweeted: ‘Dress however you please. Call yourself whatever you like. Sleep with any consenting adult who’ll have you. Live your best life in peace and security. ‘But force women out of their jobs for stating that sex is real?’ Rowling added the hashtags: ‘#IStandWithMaya #ThisIsNotADrill.’

And one woman who is mother to a trans daughter replied: ‘My daughter, who is trans, is a big fan of yours. It breaks my heart to see you post something indicating that discrimination against her is perfectly fine behaviour for an employee. The world’s most credible medical orgs affirm trans people. Please catch up.’

Many followers and Harry Potter fans criticised the tweet and branded Rowling a ‘TERF’ for her defence of Forstater, who lost a test case after she didn’t have her contract renewed at the Centre for Global Development (CGD), an international thinktank that campaigns against poverty and inequality for tweeting ‘men cannot change into women’. In September 2018, a reply tweet from Forstater read: ‘What I am so surprised at is that smart people I admire, who are absolutely pro-science in other areas, and champion human rights & womens rights are tying themselves in knots to avoid saying the truth that men cannot change into women (because that might hurt mens feelings).’

One person wrote: ‘Woowwww JK Rowling gone full TERF’, with another tweet reading: ‘JK Rowling is a full-blown TERF and she’s saying it with her chest.’ A reply to Rowling’s original tweet read: ‘Good job on using your huge platform to further marginalise one of the most marginalised groups in society’, while another person wrote: ‘How does one live their best life with peace and security if their coworker is not held accountable for hate speech?’ And a former fan, who is trans, wrote: ‘I grew up as a trans child reading your books as an escape. I would often pick out names from characters to give to myself, before I ever felt comfortable in who I was. This decision, to support people that hate me, and want to do me harm. It brings me to tears… Why. Why?’

However, many others replied with ‘thank you’ messages to the author, with one reply reading: ‘Thank you so much for speaking the truth on behalf of women #adulthumanfemale.’

Forstater quote-tweeted Rowling’s post and wrote: ‘OMG! We are all crying. This is all I wanted for Christmas.’

The tweet, from a Twitter account whose bio reads: ‘Call me bigot, terf, transphobe: I defend women’s sex-based rights. Respect political significance of women’s biology!’, read: ‘I was shouted at by men at my first Labour Party meeting aged 18 because I asked them to remove a Page 3 calendar. I’ve been told to toughen up, be louder, stronger, independent.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/19/jk-rowli ... -11934252/
1576768302015.jpg
https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1 ... gr%5Etweet

How will AOC ever recover?
From the sounds of it all Rowling did was to stand up for someone who lost their job over an act that shouldn't cost someone their job.
"Service guarantees citizenship" :(

Welcome to the Maddrive Dogthru!

"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." - Bertrand Russell

Gary Childress
Sergeant

#76 Post by Gary Childress » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:04 am

Mac wrote:Rowling is getting called out as an anti-semite now as well...
1576781960124.png
1576785061139.png
I love watching liberals turn on each other. :lol:
So in other words, Rowling has been stereotyping Jews all this time and SJWs haven't had a problem with it until she stood up for someone who lost their job over saying that there is such a thing as biological gender.

"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." - Bertrand Russell

Gary Childress
Sergeant

#77 Post by Gary Childress » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:38 am

jack t ripper wrote:Oh, no! How is J K Rowling going to make a living now?
Well, If I'm not mistaken, she's still pretty rich even after giving away a large chunk of her fortune to charity. She'll probably be alright. Of course, her writing career will probably be in the dumps now. On the other hand, something like this may make good grist for some more books if she decides to pursue it.

Mac
First Sergeant

#78 Post by Mac » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:43 am

Gary Childress wrote:From the sounds of it all Rowling did was to stand up for someone who lost their job over an act that shouldn't cost someone their job.
That's all it takes to get the rabid Twitter SJW mob after you. I don't feel sorry for Rowling though, she has been part of that rabid Twitter SJW mob for years. They were calling Emma Watson out for staying silent on the matter, even though Emma isn't even on Twitter and Mark Hamill had to make a public apology for liking Rowling's tweet without understanding the context behind it...
Mark Hamill has apologised for liking a tweet shared by JK Rowling that has been condemned as “transphobic”.

On Thursday Rowling tweeted in defence of Maya Forstater, a former employee of think-tank Centre for Global Development, who lost her job after tweeting “men cannot change into women”

The tweets were written as part of a thread opposing government proposals to reform the Gender Recognition Act.

Ms Forstater took her case to an employment tribunal, but found out on Wednesday she not not been successful in appealing the decision, and shared the news on Twitter.

The Harry Potter author tweeted in support of Ms Forstater, writing: “Dress however you please. Call yourself whatever you like.

"Sleep with any consenting adult who’ll have you. Live you best life in peace and security. But force women our of their jobs for stating that sex is real? #IStandWithMaya #ThisIsNotADrill.”

Rowling received heavy backlash for her tweet, with her tweet later being liked by Star Wars actor Mark Hamill.

After a Twitter user questioned Hamill over why he liked Rowling’s tweet, he explained that he had not clearly understood the author's message.

"Why did you like this transphobic tweet?" the Twitter user wrote, to which Hamill replied: "Ignorance is no excuse, but I like the tweet without understand what the last line or hashtags meant.

"It was first four lines I liked and I didn't realise it had any transphobic connotation."

Several people thanked Hamill for apologising and shedding light on his views.

“Saw the ‘like’ and found it curious, but you have a solid track record. You earned the vendor of doubt. Thanks for clarifying," one person stated.

Rowling has been heavily criticised for her support of Ms Forstater, with one critic stating that it is “incredibly disappointing to see, from someone whose writing espouses so much kindness”

“What, exactly, is to be gained by using your platform to be cruel and exclusionary to one of the world’s most vulnerable populations?” tweeted actor, writer and mental health campaigner Mara Wilson.

“I grew up as a trans child reading your books as an escape. I would often pick out names from characters to give to myself, before I ever felt comfortable in who I was,” another person wrote.

“This decision, to support people that hate me, and want to do me harm. It brings me to tears... Why. Why?”

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 54446.html
What a waste...

Mac
First Sergeant

#79 Post by Mac » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:58 am

This is one of the people who cost Ms Forstater her job after she referred to him as he/him and not his chosen pronoun's. Gregor Murray is Scotland's only openly transgender councillor and was previously in trouble himself for remarks he made online calling feminist opponents as TERF's and "hateful vile scum".
1576849154052.png
1576849154052.png (278.93 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Also, "Scout Leader". I smell a nonce.
What a waste...

Mac
First Sergeant

#80 Post by Mac » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:51 am

The fat tranny Jessica Yaniv is at it again. They should just call his bluff and wax his balls, I can imagine that would be pretty bloody painful.

1578399583890.jpg
1578399583890.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 29 times
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/12 ... gr%5Etweet
What a waste...