maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Advantages Of Being TransGender
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:18 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 5025
Lance Armstrong takes performance enhancing drugs and dominates men's cycling so we strip him of his titles and denounce him.

But a man takes drugs to "transition" from a man to a woman, enters women's cycling and dominates we give them titles and celebrate him/her/it.

That sound about right?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:44 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18812
Meanwhile . . . the real female heroine's remain almost unknown . . . e.g., Margaret Hamilton (software engineer) . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
https://www.jccf.ca/aestheticians-justi ... -tribunal/

Quote:
BC Human Rights Tribunal rules in favour of female estheticians who refused to wax male genitalia

Posted on Oct 22, 2019 in Latest Updates, News Releases

VANCOUVER: The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF.ca) is pleased to announce that the BC Human Rights Tribunal has ruled in favour of home estheticians’ right to refuse to handle male genitalia against their will.

The decision noted, “human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax.” The decision further found that the complainant Jessica Yaniv “engaged in improper conduct”, “filed complaints for improper purposes”, and concluded Yaniv’s testimony was “disingenuous and self-serving.” Finally, noted the Tribunal, Yaniv was “evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself” while giving evidence.

The Justice Centre represented five estheticians who operated home-based businesses in the Vancouver area providing services to women, including “Brazilians”, which is the waxing of the female groin area. The Justice Centre’s clients are women from diverse ethnic backgrounds. The hearings for three of these women took place in July 2019.

Yaniv identifies as a woman but possesses male genitalia. In March 2018 Yaniv approached the estheticians and requested a “Brazilian” to remove pubic hair from the groin area. When the estheticians refused to provide the requested service due to a lack of personal comfort, safety concerns, a lack of training, and/or religious objections, Yaniv filed complaints against them alleging discrimination based on gender identity and gender expression. In total, Yaniv filed 15 complaints against various estheticians in the Vancouver area seeking as much as $15,000 in damages against each esthetician.

Yaniv has made numerous public comments against immigrants. At the hearings, Yaniv contended that immigrants use their religion to discriminate against trans people because they refused to wax the male genitals of those who identify as women.

The Justice Centre represented Blue Heaven Beauty Lounge and its owner, Sandeep Banipal, who is an adherent to the Sikh religion. Ms. Banipal is not trained to wax male genitals, and as she explained in the response to the complaint against her, it “is not something I am comfortable with or trained to do”.

The Justice Centre also represented Sukhi Hehar Gill, who was forced to close her business due to the complaint against her. Ms. Gill, also a practicing adherent of the Sikh faith, provided waxing services only to female clients, attending alone at her clients’ homes. She explained in her response to Yaniv’s complaint against her that it “is contrary to my faith” to provide waxing services to a biological male. Yaniv had requested that Gill attend at Yaniv’s personal residence to provide arm and leg waxing services.

Finally, the Justice Centre represented Marcia Carnauba, a third esthetician who was suspicious about Yaniv’s behaviour in advance of the appointment and cancelled it as a precaution. Ms. Carnauba also does not have the necessary training, tools or comfort level to perform waxing services on male genitalia. Ms. Carnauba closed her aesthetic business following the complaint against her.

An expert in genital waxing testified at the hearing, informing the Tribunal that estheticians who are not trained in male genital waxing should not attempt to wax a penis and scrotum due to the risk of serious injury to the customer. The expert also testified that the necessary prolonged manipulation of a client’s penis and scrotum often results in sexual arousal and a request for sexual services. The expert said her salon’s refusal to provide sexual services has resulted in name calling, intimidation and customer requests to masturbate in her salon.

Most of the women who were the target of Yaniv’s complaints work out of their own home, are of immigrant background, and have small children with them in the house during the day.

A publication ban had identified Yaniv only as JY for most of the proceedings until the estheticians successfully brought an application to have it lifted.

The Tribunal ordered costs against Yaniv in the amount of $2000.00 payable to each of Ms. Benipal, Ms. DaSilva, and Mrs. Hehar Gill.

“Self-identification does not erase physiological reality,” stated Jay Cameron, the Justice Centre’s Litigation Manager, and counsel for the estheticians. “Our clients do not offer the service requested. No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies.”

For more information contact:

Jay Cameron, Justice Centre Litigation Manager

403-909-3404; jcameron@jccf.ca

It would appear that there are still a few sane people left in Canada (those on the BC Human Rights Tribunal that arrived at this decision).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:00 am 
Sergeant Major

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _team.html

Quote:
October 23, 2019

Male tops U of Montana's women's cross-country team

By Bill Zwerger

For those who haven't been following, here's an update on the University of Montana women's cross-country team member "June" Eastwood, formerly known as Jonathan. Not surprisingly, he has fared quite well against his weaker and slower female competitors this season, finishing first at the U of Montana's Invitational and second (by one second!) at the most recent Bronco Invitational. But that's only to be expected, seeing that he was a top runner. (See men's 5000-meter results.) for the U of M Grizzlie's men X-C and track and field teams as recently as 2017.

I have the sneaking suspicion that his latest second-place finish was due to him "letting off the gas" towards the end of the race, seeking to minimize the negative publicity his winning yet again would have garnered, along with the outrage his female opponents must feel in having a biological male win every race against them. It will be interesting to see what happens when he competes in the NCAA D1 championships, whether he again backs off at the end, or instead, decides to end his collegiate X-C career as the champion... of women.

You Go Girl! :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:10 am 
Sergeant Major

Transgenders reading to kids at the library........'it's all harmless and normal' we are told.

Drag queen flashes young children at ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:55 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18812
That is like a character from the Fallout series: one of the bad guys that you have to sneak past or kill in order to save the town.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:11 am 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
That is like a character from the Fallout series: one of the bad guys that you have to sneak past or kill in order to save the town.

Yet they are being invited by “trusted” adults into our libraries to mingle with children. :-(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/384319.php

Quote:
November 14, 2019

"South Park" Mocks Trans "Women" Beating the Hell Out of Actual Women in Sporting Competitions

The trans "woman" in the show, who is clearly based on pro wrestler Randy "The Macho Man" Savage, used to be identify as a man two weeks before the competition.

He beats the hell out of the actual women.

The trans "woman" calls himself "Heather Swanson."

PC Principal's girlfriend and mother of his PC Babies, Vice Principal Strong Woman, sought to defend her title at the Strong Woman Competition, but not all went as planned when a trans athlete in the mold of former WWF wrestler Macho Man joined in and beat up on the competition...
Perry: Okay, Heather Swanson is actually joining us now. Ms. Swanson, how does it feel to be competing today?

Heather: I can't tell you how free I feel now that I've started identifying as a woman. Now that I can compete as female, I'm ready to smash the other girls!

Perry: And is it correct you just starting identifying as female two weeks ago?

Heather: I'm not here to talk about my transition. I'm here to kick some [bleep] ass. Let me tell you something, Dingleberry –

Perry: David Perry.

Heather: I'm gonna roll up the other women here, and I'm gonna smoke 'em. I am the strongest woman this state has ever seen!

The character "PC Principle" apparently has a children called "the PC Babies," and the show makes a joke of noting that the "PC babies" will be upset that he dared to challenge a trans "woman's" claim to be a female athlete.

Full episode here, a couple of clips below.

[videos are not linkable from here but you can click on the link above to go to the Ace of Spades story where they can be watched]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:20 pm 
First Sergeant

TheQuartering just released a video about that....

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/ ... cker-room/

Quote:
Girl Fights Back Tears While Trans Student Gloats as School Board Allows Him Into Her Locker Room

Posted at 1:30 pm on November 20, 2019 by Brandon Morse

The left sure is about sticking up for women and defending their rights, that is, until a man wants to claim he’s a woman and demand entry into women’s private spaces.

According to LifeSite, a school board in Palatine, Illinois voted 5 to 2 to allow students who identify as female to use the girl’s locker room following a four-year-long debate and two federal lawsuits:

After two federal lawsuits, the board decided to vote in favor of permitting students who identify as transgender to use whichever bathroom or locker room they feel the most comfortable with. The new policy reads in part that transgender students “shall be treated and supported in a manner consistent with their gender identity, which shall include students having access to restrooms and locker rooms that correspond to their gender identity.”

Video of the moment the board voted in favor of allowing transgender students to trespass into the private spaces of the opposite gender was taken, and two students were interviewed. One was a transgender student, and the other was a girl.

The transgender student named “Nova Maday” was all smiles and called the proposal a “step forward for progress.” Even then, he said it wasn’t enough and listed more ways that the school could cave to his wishes, such as allowing him to change his name on his student ID.

Once the vote passed, Maday said he was ecstatic that he was now allowed to use the girl’s locker room to his heart’s desire. He was even given hugs.

Meanwhile, one of the female students was busy fighting back tears as she told the interviewer that she felt her privacy was being invaded and that she does indeed change multiple times, “naked, in front of the other students in the locker room.”

Jonathon Van Maren
@JVanMaren
Take a minute & watch this: A teenage girl fighting tears because her school board ruled that bathrooms are open to anyone who identifies as a girl. She is terrified that a boy will see her naked, & her privacy concerns are dismissed. She is collateral damage for trans activists.

[Embedded video at above linked article]
3:41 PM - Nov 18, 2019

I hope the adults in the room are happy that they caved to “Nova Maday” and allowed a boy to walk into a girl’s private space where they expose themselves in order to change in and out of clothes, all because a teenage boy “feels” like he’s a girl.

Everyone should be noticing some very particular things here.

For one, the left doesn’t seem to care about the practical safety and security of women. If a person from one of their protected groups says they feel like something should be a certain way, they will throw all common sense out of the window in order to cater to their needs.

Secondly, for all the “hear me roar” of feminists and the rights of women being a top priority, they seem to be awfully absent when it comes to protecting girls when men are demanding access to intimate places off of the flimsy excuse of “feelings.” Once again, feminism has proven itself to be a massive joke.

Let’s rip away the veil of political correctness and look at reality.

Men are demanding access to women’s spaces and the left is only too enthusiastic to hand it to them. They’re not even considering the drawbacks and harm that it can bring to women. In fact, they’ll accuse you of horrible things if you even bring up any kind of argument against it.

Men are not women, and whatever fantasy world the left is living in where they are the same, interchangeable, and fluid shouldn’t be allowed to bleed into reality where very real girls are suffering very real consequences.

Palatine is north west suburb of Chicago.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next