maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: The Advantages Of Being TransGender
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:48 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 12564
This is not going to end well for someone

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17151
Stupid stupid stupid.
How can a school board have people THAT stupid?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18937
mdiehl wrote:
Stupid stupid stupid.

Dude! The highest ranking officials in charge of our universities are that stupid! :lol: A large fraction of your colleagues are that stupid, and you know it. The stupider the better when it comes to academia these past couple decades. Four legs good, two legs bad . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
mdiehl wrote:
Stupid stupid stupid.

Well, this isn't exactly the first time this has happened:

California (San Diego area): https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... story.html

Iowa: https://www.christianpost.com/news/fema ... -room.html

Pennsylvania: https://www.mcall.com/news/local/east-p ... story.html

You can chalk this up in part to a letter sent out May 2016 by the US Department of Education during the Obama Administration:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... school.pdf

Quote:
3. Sex-Segregated Activities and Facilities

Title IX’s implementing regulations permit a school to provide sex-segregated restrooms, locker rooms,
shower facilities, housing, and athletic teams, as well as single-sex classes under certain circumstances.12
When a school provides sex-segregated activities and facilities, transgender students must be allowed to
participate in such activities and access such facilities consistent with their gender identity.13

 Restrooms and Locker Rooms. A school may provide separate facilities on the basis of sex, but
must allow transgender students access to such facilities consistent with their gender identity.
14 A
school may not require transgender students to use facilities inconsistent with their gender
identity or to use individual-user facilities when other students are not required to do so. A school
may, however, make individual-user options available to all students who voluntarily seek
additional privacy.15

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
Stupid stupid stupid.

It looks like this has been an ongoing issue going back to Dec 2015, if not earlier:

https://slate.com/human-interest/2015/1 ... ccess.html

Quote:
Last week, the largest high-school district in Illinois finally appeared to relent on its refusal to allow a transgender student access to the girls locker room, reaching a potentially precedent-setting agreement with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.*

That deal—which gave the unnamed Student A the access to the girls locker rooms she’d been requesting for two years—appeared to be in jeopardy almost immediately, with school district officials last week accusing the OCR of publicly misrepresenting the nature of the settlement. But Monday night, after a contentious emergency meeting, the district announced that the agreement will indeed stand—despite ongoing disputes about what it actually entails.

After a nearly two-year investigation, the OCR determined last month that the Township High School District, which is based in the Chicago suburb of Palatine, was in violation of Title IX, the 1972 federal law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, for denying Student A, who was born male but has identified as female for several years, access to the girls locker room. The investigation found that the school mostly respected the girl’s gender identity, except when it made her change clothes, both for mandatory physical education classes and for team sports, in a separate room or a hallway away from the girls locker rooms. From the OCR’s Nov. 2 letter to Township Superintendent Daniel Cates:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://pjmedia.com/trending/jessica-ya ... ical-male/

Quote:
Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv Furious: Gynecologist Refuses to Treat Him Because He's a Biological Male

BY MICHAEL VAN DER GALIEN DECEMBER 3, 2019

On Monday, the transgender activist who goes by the name of Jessica Yaniv angrily informed his Twitter followers that a gynecologists refused to treat him or any other "transgender patients." This shocked Jessica. "Are they allowed to do that, legally?" he wondered out loud.

"So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that 'we don't serve transgender patients,'" Yaniv writes on Twitter. "And me, being me, I'm shocked.. and confused... and hurt. Are they allowed to do that, legally? Isn't that against the college practices?"

Jessica Yaniv
@trustednerd
So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that "we don't serve transgender patients."

And me, being me, I'm shocked.. and confused... and hurt.

Are they allowed to do that, legally? Isn't that against the college practices? @cpsbc_ca

7:52 PM - Dec 2, 2019

In a follow-up tweet, the biological male who identifies as a woman, adds that "gynaecologists form a part of the multidisciplinary team who engage with transgender and non‐binary patients, either as part of the transition stage performing surgery or managing pre‐ or post‐transition gynaecological problems."

Jessica Yaniv
@trustednerd
· 17h
So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that "we don't serve transgender patients."

Are they allowed to do that, legally? Isn't that against the college practices? @cpsbc_ca

Jessica Yaniv
@trustednerd
Gynaecologists form a part of the multidisciplinary team who engage with transgender and non‐binary patients, either as part of the transition stage performing surgery or managing pre‐ or post‐transition gynaecological problems.

Earlier, Yaniv made headlines after he tried to use the law to force women to give him a Brazilian wax. The female estheticians refused to wax his male parts because, well, of his male anatomy. In the end, the women were told they had every right to refuse Yaniv service according to the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal.

Jay Cameron, a litigation manager at the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, said back then that self-identification "does not erase physiological reality. Our clients do not offer the service requested. No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies."

You could, of course, more or less say the same thing for gynecologists. They are supposed to treat women's anatomy. That's what they specialize in -- and it's why women visit them. A man may identify as a woman but -- I'll try to explain this very slowly so Yaniv understands it -- that does not magically turn his male body parts into those of a woman. Sorry. It just doesn't.

In any case, other Twitter users are having a great time with Yaniv's tweet, which makes this all worth it:

Jessica Yaniv
@trustednerd
· 17h

flytheW
@halarryous327
I'm dead

9:17 PM - Dec 2, 2019

Jessica Yaniv
@trustednerd
· 17h

Bill Tozer
@btozzz222
What a time to be alive

8:52 PM - Dec 2, 2019

Jessica Yaniv
@trustednerd
·
17h

Are they allowed to do that, legally? Isn't that against the college practices?
@cpsbc_ca
Fusilli Spock
@awstar11
Replying to
@trustednerd
and
@cpsbc_ca
Where would you like this inserted?

11:04 PM · Dec 2, 2019

more tweets at the above linked article but the last one (above) is my favorite.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 am 
First Sergeant

Attachment:
1575466187413.jpg
1575466187413.jpg [ 154.53 KiB | Viewed 34 times ]

https://twitter.com/rickygervais/status ... 3014376450

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7