maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yep, it's a scandal
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:00 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4683
After seeing Chijohnaok post a video in the women's march thread where a pod caster says Trump has hired the most female advisors to top administration positions of any president, I had to check it. I had heard nothing in the MSM about it. And this article from The Hill confirms it is true. In fact it also confirms what a lopsided scandal our media is, 93% of journalists identify as Democrat. Has there ever been a more uneven bias in our nation before? And yet Trump made it to the White House in spite of a deck hugely stacked against him. Amazing. It goes to show how vibrant non-mainstream media is and how effectively it has managed to keep people informed in spite of so much bias.

Quote:
Trump’s first year in office was the year of the woman
By Jen Kerns, opinion contributor — 01/16/18 12:15 PM EST

It is a feat so great that President Barack Obama was unable to accomplish it.
President George W. Bush did better than his republican predecessors, but still fell a bit short.
Even President Bill Clinton came under fire from women’s organizations for his shortcomings on delivering a cabinet that “looks like America.”
The unattainable feat?
Hiring an astounding number of women for senior-level positions in the White House.
Luckily for women everywhere, in 2018 it has finally been accomplished.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... -the-woman

Welcome to the Maddrive Dogthru!

"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." - Bertie Russell

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Yep, it's a scandal
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:35 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17305
He did it for misogyny.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:44 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 20000
More pussy to grab.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Yes, if reelected, the entire cabinet will be Miss Universe contestants and meetings will be sponsored by Victoria Secret

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:03 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19476
I said this before maybe.. president Trump is the best Chief Executive the US has had since President Reagan. president should never be capitalized even when beginning a sentence. B/c I have an inherent disrespect of gobmint as a necessary evil better than anarchy.

I capitalize President when talking about President Reagan b/c of endearment and respect. When he died the entire nation mourned. The second time elected he won 49 states and he brought our greatest national threat at the time, the USSR, to it's knees.

In the future I might capitalize president Trump. He aint earned that honor quite yet.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:07 am 
Sergeant Major

Ronaldus Magnus

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:09 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19476
Absolutely

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:12 pm 
Sergeant

The morons in the MSM never seem to give up.

Quote:
Women will surround Trump at State of the Union address
By LAURIE KELLMAN, Associated Press 11 hrs ago

WASHINGTON — Pelosi behind and above. Female immigrants, gazing down from the balcony. A black woman who ran a close race for governor of Georgia, rebutting.

When President Donald Trump delivers his first State of the Union address under divided government on Tuesday, he'll be surrounded by these and other living reminders of the 2018 elections that delivered Democrats the House majority and a record number of women to Congress.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp

Hopefully they'll be there to thank him? WTF?

"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." - Bertie Russell

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:15 pm 
Sergeant

Dumbass Democrats are two years late and a dollar short on women's issues compared to Trump so maybe they should just sit down and STFU.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Gary Childress wrote:
Dumbass Democrats are two years late and a dollar short on women's issues compared to Trump so maybe they should just sit down and STFU.

I actually think that there is some value in allowing Democrats to say what they really feel:

Here is a snippet from Democratic Virginia Delegate on their new proposed revisions to the state's abortion law:

Quote:
Under current law, a woman could request a 3rd-trimester abortion but it would require a sign-off by three doctors who agree there is a threat of death or “substantial” and irremediable impairment of a woman’s mental health. Tran’s bill cuts that to one doctor and removes the language about the substantial harm. In other words, it creates a loophole designed to allow abortion under any circumstances, right up to the moment of birth, so long as one late-term abortion doctor signs off.

That’s exactly what Tran admitted when she was asked about it earlier this week.

Gilbert: So, um, where it’s obvious that a woman is about to give birth. She has physical signs that she is about to give birth. Would that still be a point at which she could request an abortion if she was so-certified…she’s dilating.

Tran: Mr. Chairman, that would be a, you know, a decision that the doctor, the physician and the woman would make at that point.

Gilbert: I understand that. I’m asking if your bill allows that.

Tran: My bill would allow that, yes.

You can watch/listen for yourself in this video:

So in other words,under her proposal the woman is dilating and about to give birth----that "fetus" could still be aborted 40 weeks into the pregnancy.

------------

I think that most people, even many Democrats, would be horrified at the idea that you would still abort a baby at 40 weeks.

THAT is why I think we should not insist that they "STFU".....let them show themselves for who they really are.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail