maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: CNN president Zucker Claims Credibility ‘Higher Than Eve
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
Mac wrote:

Conservative allegedly moves his nose and half his face to one side in time with the fake punch.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16928
I noticed that word choice as well.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:20 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11628
The mainstream medias do not want to recognize their mistakes.

JAKE TAPPER: CNN DIDN’T GET ‘ANYTHING’ WRONG IN RUSSIAGATE REPORTING

Quote:
Jake Tapper said Sunday that CNN has not gotten “anything” wrong during the course of reporting on Russiagate, even though his network has bungled numerous stories over the past two years.

.../...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Tapper is quickly losing his credibility with such ridiculous statements.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Tapper is full of shit:

Quote:
1. SCARAMUCCI SLIP
CNN retracted a story in June of 2017 claiming that former Trump adviser Anthony Scaramucci was under investigation by Congress for his alleged ties to Russia. (RELATED: CNN Retracts Story About Trump Adviser Being Under Investigation)

The story relied on one anonymous congressional source and CNN apologized to Scaramucci for the error. Three CNN reporters ended up resigning from the company over the botched report.

:lol:

Quote:
2. TRUMP JR. COLLUSION
CNN reported in December of 2017 that Donald Trump Jr. received special access to documents stolen by WikiLeaks on Sept. 4, 2016. However, Donald Trump Jr. actually was emailed about the documents on Sept. 14, 2016 — a day after they were already available to the general public. (RELATED: CNN Botches Major ‘Bombshell’ Alleging Contacts Between Don Jr. And WikiLeaks)

And 18 more

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/31/cnn- ... fake-news/

Not to mention devoting 95% of the coverage to anti-Trump stories

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:15 pm 
First Sergeant

Attachment:
1555945354945.png
1555945354945.png [ 312.53 KiB | Viewed 222 times ]

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0266549249

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

"Food Network" outranks CNN

I guess CNN viewers realized they were being fed shit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Far-left CNN's viewership death spiral just hit a 2015 low in the advertiser-coveted 25- to 54-age demo.
Compared to this same week last year, the fake news network (that regularly spreads conspiracy theories and encourages political violence against Trump and his supporters) lost an astonishing 43 percent of its prime time demo viewership and an even more humiliating 47 percent of its total day demo viewers.

According to TV Newser, this is CNN’s worst showing in this demo since November of 2015 -- that's a year prior to the 2016 presidential election.

The news is not much better for the Hate Network in every other area.

In total day viewers last week, CNN plummeted 34 percent; in prime time viewers, CNN dove 26 percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... -2015-low/

Quote:
Her show last week averaged 2,324,000 viewers, with an average audience of 337,000 in the 25-54 age demographic, both of which mark yearly lows for the liberal television host, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Maddow first saw a dramatic drop in ratings following the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. Her previous low for a week in 2019 was the last week in March, the first full week after Mueller submitted his conclusion to Attorney General William Barr, where she averaged 2,458,000 viewers with 392,000 in the demo.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/21/msnb ... tings-low/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/24/cnn-health-layoffs/

Quote:
CNN LAYS OFF ALMOST ENTIRE DIVISION, SURPRISES EMPLOYEES AS ‘CRAZY RUMOR’ COMES TRUE

8:20 PM 05/24/2019 | MEDIA
Scott Morefield | Reporter

CNN laid off almost all of its health care coverage division Tuesday, in a move the network called a “crazy rumor” less than three weeks ago.

While Dr. Sanjay Gupta is expected to keep his job, most of the rest of the division, based out of Atlanta, were released.

Fox News reported:

TVNewser, a media watchdog site started by CNN’s Brian Stelter, managed to get confirmation from the network — just in time for a Friday news dump.

“As part of the normal course of business, our newsgathering team made a small restructure earlier this week that ultimately impacts 6-7 employees within CNN’s Health Unit,” a CNN spokesperson told TVNewser’s A.J. Katz.

Many health department staffers met with human resources on Tuesday. Katz noted that correspondent Elizabeth Cohen is also safe.

Katz told Fox News that three divisions—CNN Health, CNN Climate, and the network’s Atlanta-based Southeast Bureau—will be combined into one. (RELATED: CNN Wrote Over 20 Articles On Covington Catholic Students, Ignores Philly Muslim Children Chanting About Chopping Off Heads)

Employees are “shocked,” Fox News reported, because CNN Health “is considered successful” and the network had just firmly denied layoff rumors earlier this month. In fact, executive vice president Allison Gollust told Fox News on May 7 that there were “no mass layoffs” in the works.

“I have no idea where that crazy rumor came from,” she said. “We have recently offered a voluntary buyout option for employees, and just over 100 people voluntarily decided to take it. That’s it. We have nearly 4,000 people at CNN … and around 100 of them exercised the option for a program that was offered. That’s it. Those are the facts.”

Interestingly, an anonymous media figure told The Daily Wire that the unit was “one of the few departments that wasn’t focused on anti-Trump stuff.”

Follow Scott on Twitter

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Ppl are realizing they've been lied to this whole time. I think it was first Mark Levin who predicted this mass exodus.

Skip 2:50 in, nero. Mark Levin is the most brilliant legal mind in the United States. He was anti-Trump. Reckoned he'd be a bad president. He's since changed his mind. Stop being a dumbass.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next