maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: CNN president Zucker Claims Credibility ‘Higher Than Eve
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:30 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
"Democrats on the bench, democrats in the House, democrats in the media and democrat light in the Senate, like Mitt Romney"

Man, Levin got that right. Every big case seems to end up in front of an Obama sleeper judge...waiting for the secret signal to be activated.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
"Democrats on the bench, democrats in the House, democrats in the media and democrat light in the Senate, like Mitt Romney"

Man, Levin got that right. Every big case seems to end up in front of an Obama sleeper judge...waiting for the secret signal to be activated.

My bold emphasis above.

Agreed, that is how it is/seems today.

There is hope though.....I previously posted regarding this:

Trump's Judicial Appointments Were Confirmed At Historic Pace In 2018

Quote:
The Trump administration more than doubled the number of judges it confirmed to federal appeals courts in 2018, exceeding the pace of the last five presidents and stocking the courts with lifetime appointees who could have profound consequences for civil rights, the environment and government regulations.

A new analysis by Lambda Legal, which advocates for the LGBT community, reports that five of the country's 12 circuit courts are now composed of more than 25 percent of Trump-appointed judges.

and

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ict-courts

Quote:
Trump's legacy: conservative judges who will dominate US law for decades
Republicans have confirmed 89 Trump-nominated judges, far in excess of appointments under Obama and Bush

Tom McCarthy

@TeeMcSee Email
Sun 10 Mar 2019 04.00 EDT Last modified on Sun 10 Mar 2019 07.48 EDT

Many Americans watching the turmoil in US institutions and political norms are yearning for the day when Donald Trump is no longer president. But whether he leaves after 2020 or 2024, Trump has built a legacy in one vital area that can be expected to stand for decades, long after his Twitter feed has fallen silent, analysts across the political spectrum agree.

That legacy comprises the 89 judges, and rapidly counting, that Trump has nominated, and Senate Republicans have confirmed, to serve at all levels of the federal court system. They are taking up posts from the district courts (53 Trump nominees confirmed out of 677 total) to the appellate courts (34 out of 179) to the US supreme court (two out of nine). Put together they form a kind of conservative judicial revolution that could impact all aspects of American life.

Quote:
“I don’t think most Americans realize, long after Donald Trump and his repeated attacks on the rule of law – on the independent judiciary and our constitutional rights – long after Donald Trump has left the scene, his judges will still be interpreting the constitution and our laws for the next two, three, four decades,” Goldberg said.

President Donald Trump has installed a record number of federal appeals court judges in his first two years in office, and is now on track to have appointed nearly one-fifth of all circuit court seats in the country.

He's appointed 7 judges to the Ninth Circuit of the United States Courts of Appeals (California & neighbors).
That is more than for any other circuit.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:16 am 
Sergeant Major

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:10 am 
Sergeant Major

Maybe he can take a class in meteorology and do the weather in Pt Barrow on the public access radio station

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:29 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Maybe he can take a class in meteorology and do the weather in Pt Barrow on the public access radio station

You don't actually need to know that much about meteorology to do the weather...a low cut top and a short skirt usually helps......maybe not so much for Lemon though. ;-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16928
:lol: Prolly someone in the newsroom is working to trigger the Islamofundis.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

You don't actually need to know that much about meteorology to do the weather...a low cut top and a short skirt usually helps......maybe not so much for Lemon though. ;-)

Jeez, what an ugly language. It's better if you turn the sound off. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 932
OTOH Donald Trump is angry because he can’t watch Fox News in the UK.

Is it because of the British law that the news media is not allowed to lie? NOT.

The ratings were just so low. In some countries there are some standards, though in Britain quite low. :lol:

So it goes.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:04 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 19776
nero wrote:

Is it because of the British law that the news media is not allowed to lie? NOT.

The ratings were just so low. In some countries there are some standards, though in Britain quite low. :lol:

So it goes.

I'd rather be raped by a syphilitic bear than watch the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corp in the UK. Or any of their other shit-rags, come to think of it.

It's easy to find a Brit who complains about their state-run media conglomerate, and the state of their hysterically far left corporate propaganda outlets all goosestepping to the same tune.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 932
NefariousKoel wrote:
nero wrote:

So it goes.

I'd rather be raped by a syphilitic bear than watch the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corp in the UK. Or any of their other shit-rags, come to think of it.

It's easy to find a Brit who complains about their state-run media conglomerate, and the state of their hysterically far left corporate propaganda outlets all goosestepping to the same tune.

Don't go to UK. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next