maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:29 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 10121
Lava wrote:
That women was pissed!

The way she spits out his name is perfect. She has officially turned "Beto" into an insult.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Man! That was an awesome delivery. Real emotion. 100% extemporaneous. No pauses. She turns on the other hyenas that try to gang up on her. Just the right amount of mild profanity. "Your going to kick out a mom who lives here! 3rd generation!"

Freaking lioness defending the pride and the cubs. That's better than the speech from Mr Smith Goes to Washington and there weren't any lines to memorize. Wow.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

She needs to run for something.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682
jack t ripper wrote:
She needs to run for something.

If in Florida, run for the hills. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687
Lindsey Graham, demonstrating a shocking degree of rigor, etiquette, protocol, rationality, due process, judiciousness, and just general common sense reasonableness.

He's a witch!

You see: THIS is what appeals to the majority of Americans. Oh sure, there is a thin slice of radical nutters who technically qualify as 'American' who find this type of worldview to be loathsome (only because it stands in the way of their agenda at this time). THIS is the type of stance which is going to determine who sits in the White House from Jan 2021 through Jan 2025, not a witch hunt.

It is alarming and worrisome that the witch hunters are able to get along as far as they do, but they are a long ways from taking over and the silent majority of sane Americans is going to sock it to them pretty soon now ;) These are the same sane Americans who put Bush in office in 2000, and who felt a mixture of feelings but mostly a sense that the project that necessarily was started under Bush first term NEEDED to be completed (or at least given the best effort to complete, which it turns out was largely a failure sure). These are the same sane (and perhaps unduly gratuitous) Americans who put Obama in office in 2008 BECAUSE of what he symbolized and the promise he brought as a result of his identity; again, pretty big mistake and might explain the mixed feelings in 2012 when they stayed home. Again, those same sane, middle-of-the road non-partisan, "I don't give a fuck about your career you scum bag Legislator, I care about what you do for our goddamned COUNTRY" put Trump into office.

The struggle over that middle slice of the electorate is all that matters really; it is all that has ever mattered and likely will always be what matters most. This is why I'm still not worried about a New Totalitarian Tribalist takeover of our country. They had surreptitiously succeeded in 2008 and 2012, but people had awoken by 2016 and the red pills are rolling off the conveyor belt like hot cakes at this point. The shams and chicanery which allowed Obama to win in 2008 and 2012 are no longer viable, and that is what the NTT are counting on: that their same old ploy can continue to keep them in control of the country.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:06 am 
Sergeant Major

:lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:19 am 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
Lindsey Graham, demonstrating a shocking degree of rigor, etiquette, protocol, rationality, due process, judiciousness, and just general common sense reasonableness.

He's a witch!

You see: THIS is what appeals to the majority of Americans. Oh sure, there is a thin slice of radical nutters who technically qualify as 'American' who find this type of worldview to be loathsome (only because it stands in the way of their agenda at this time). THIS is the type of stance which is going to determine who sits in the White House from Jan 2021 through Jan 2025, not a witch hunt.

It is alarming and worrisome that the witch hunters are able to get along as far as they do, but they are a long ways from taking over and the silent majority of sane Americans is going to sock it to them pretty soon now ;) These are the same sane Americans who put Bush in office in 2000, and who felt a mixture of feelings but mostly a sense that the project that necessarily was started under Bush first term NEEDED to be completed (or at least given the best effort to complete, which it turns out was largely a failure sure). These are the same sane (and perhaps unduly gratuitous) Americans who put Obama in office in 2008 BECAUSE of what he symbolized and the promise he brought as a result of his identity; again, pretty big mistake and might explain the mixed feelings in 2012 when they stayed home. Again, those same sane, middle-of-the road non-partisan, "I don't give a fuck about your career you scum bag Legislator, I care about what you do for our goddamned COUNTRY" put Trump into office.

The struggle over that middle slice of the electorate is all that matters really; it is all that has ever mattered and likely will always be what matters most. This is why I'm still not worried about a New Totalitarian Tribalist takeover of our country. They had surreptitiously succeeded in 2008 and 2012, but people had awoken by 2016 and the red pills are rolling off the conveyor belt like hot cakes at this point. The shams and chicanery which allowed Obama to win in 2008 and 2012 are no longer viable, and that is what the NTT are counting on: that their same old ploy can continue to keep them in control of the country.

Who is the chick in the leather jacket. It's hard to pay attention to Graham. Im'a go buy me a Harley.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:34 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Who is the chick in the leather jacket. It's hard to pay attention to Graham. Im'a go buy me a Harley.

I believe that is Martha MacCallum:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8

Attachment:
Martha MacCallum-leather jacket.jpg
Martha MacCallum-leather jacket.jpg [ 95.46 KiB | Viewed 38 times ]

I believe that is the same leather jacket as in the video

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17151
Beto. One and done.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 682

Me thinks.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 147, 148, 149, 150, 151  Next