Election 2020

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Message
Author
Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Posts: 16268
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

Re: Election 2020

#1161 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:18 pm

chijohnaok wrote:Biden’s bloody eye is not newsworthy:
CNN never reported it. Neither did MSNBC. Neither did ABC, CBS, NBC, or PBS. Even The New York Times and The Washington Post skipped it. Fox News covered it, but not obsessively.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ti ... eryone-fox

The very “trusted sources in news” that spent several years obsessing about Trump being unstable, and bringing “medical experts” who were somehow able to diagnose Trump as such, despite never having met, much less examined him, will simply ignore Biden’s bloody eye during a live news event.
There are two classes of bipedal ape: those who are aligned with the New Totalitarian Tribes, and those who should be dead or enslaved.

CatLover7
Sergeant
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Re: Election 2020

#1162 Post by CatLover7 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:24 pm

Lizzie Warren is climbing in the polls.
IMO: The Obamas, or at least Michelle, want Kamala Harris. If the nomination goes to Warren, Sanders or Biden that means that The Powers That Be expect a Trump victory in 2020 (and then Harris in 2024). The PTB may now even want a Trump victory so they can tie everything bad that's coming around his neck. Warren/Sanders/Biden will be playing the Dole/McCain loser role in 2020.
"Trump 2020 baby!"

Mac
First Sergeant
Posts: 8428
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am
Location: The Cockney Paradise

Re: Election 2020

#1163 Post by Mac » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:29 pm

chijohnaok wrote:Biden’s bloody eye is not newsworthy:
CNN never reported it. Neither did MSNBC. Neither did ABC, CBS, NBC, or PBS. Even The New York Times and The Washington Post skipped it. Fox News covered it, but not obsessively.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ti ... eryone-fox

The very “trusted sources in news” that spent several years obsessing about Trump being unstable, and bringing “medical experts” who were somehow able to diagnose Trump as such, despite never having met, much less examined him, will simply ignore Biden’s bloody eye during a live news event.
Makes no difference, the image of that went viral and is now embedded in the collective memory as much as Hillary coughing up phlegm into a glass of water, or being dragged by the elbows into a car after collapsing at the 9/11 memorial in New York.

It's why the Old Media fear the New Media so much, they just can't hide shit away anymore.
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32684
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: Election 2020

#1164 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:42 am

CatLover7 wrote:
Lizzie Warren is climbing in the polls.
IMO: The Obamas, or at least Michelle, want Kamala Harris. If the nomination goes to Warren, Sanders or Biden that means that The Powers That Be expect a Trump victory in 2020 (and then Harris in 2024). The PTB may now even want a Trump victory so they can tie everything bad that's coming around his neck. Warren/Sanders/Biden will be playing the Dole/McCain loser role in 2020.
Harris certainly has the 1/4 black thing going for her (almost as good as half black) although Biden seems to be the only one defending Obamacare. I think Hussein didn't really want Joe to run either.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32684
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: Election 2020

#1165 Post by jack t ripper » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:40 am

I asked Andrew Yang if I can get my check before Christmas. He hasn't got back to me yet.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

AngryOldMan
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 4057
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Election 2020

#1166 Post by AngryOldMan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:27 am

jack t ripper wrote:I asked Andrew Yang if I can get my check before Christmas. He hasn't got back to me yet.
I sometimes wonder if Yang's idea is some kind of cynical stab at the Democrat's attempts to buy votes through various means. Free healthcare, free education, reparations, etc.

It's like he's saying, "Fuck it! Let's stop beating around the bush and just fucking BUY their votes with cash!!"
---------------------------------
If those who can do, and those who can't teach, what does that say about a sex education teacher?

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32684
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: Election 2020

#1167 Post by jack t ripper » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Biden's ahead in NH
Sanders is ahead in Nevada
Warren and Biden essentially tied in Iowa
Biden way ahead in South Carolina


This could go on for a while. :lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ry-states/#
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

C_S
Sergeant Major
Posts: 11882
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Re: Election 2020

#1168 Post by C_S » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:27 pm

president Trump has only 2% chance of winning reelection heh.

"you heard it here first" haw haw! Right, nero?
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

C_S
Sergeant Major
Posts: 11882
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Re: Election 2020

#1169 Post by C_S » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:37 pm

This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32684
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: Election 2020

#1170 Post by jack t ripper » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:40 pm

C_S wrote:
Great routine.

Serious irony in that his joke about the first black presidential candidate dodging bullets applies more to Trump than Obama
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

Post Reply