maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 124  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
chijohnaok wrote:
Biden’s bloody eye is not newsworthy:

Quote:
CNN never reported it. Neither did MSNBC. Neither did ABC, CBS, NBC, or PBS. Even The New York Times and The Washington Post skipped it. Fox News covered it, but not obsessively.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ti ... eryone-fox

The very “trusted sources in news” that spent several years obsessing about Trump being unstable, and bringing “medical experts” who were somehow able to diagnose Trump as such, despite never having met, much less examined him, will simply ignore Biden’s bloody eye during a live news event.

There are two classes of bipedal ape: those who are aligned with the New Totalitarian Tribes, and those who should be dead or enslaved.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:24 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 9996
Quote:
Lizzie Warren is climbing in the polls.

IMO: The Obamas, or at least Michelle, want Kamala Harris. If the nomination goes to Warren, Sanders or Biden that means that The Powers That Be expect a Trump victory in 2020 (and then Harris in 2024). The PTB may now even want a Trump victory so they can tie everything bad that's coming around his neck. Warren/Sanders/Biden will be playing the Dole/McCain loser role in 2020.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:29 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 20000
chijohnaok wrote:
Biden’s bloody eye is not newsworthy:

Quote:
CNN never reported it. Neither did MSNBC. Neither did ABC, CBS, NBC, or PBS. Even The New York Times and The Washington Post skipped it. Fox News covered it, but not obsessively.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ti ... eryone-fox

The very “trusted sources in news” that spent several years obsessing about Trump being unstable, and bringing “medical experts” who were somehow able to diagnose Trump as such, despite never having met, much less examined him, will simply ignore Biden’s bloody eye during a live news event.

Makes no difference, the image of that went viral and is now embedded in the collective memory as much as Hillary coughing up phlegm into a glass of water, or being dragged by the elbows into a car after collapsing at the 9/11 memorial in New York.

It's why the Old Media fear the New Media so much, they just can't hide shit away anymore.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:42 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
CatLover7 wrote:
Quote:
Lizzie Warren is climbing in the polls.

IMO: The Obamas, or at least Michelle, want Kamala Harris. If the nomination goes to Warren, Sanders or Biden that means that The Powers That Be expect a Trump victory in 2020 (and then Harris in 2024). The PTB may now even want a Trump victory so they can tie everything bad that's coming around his neck. Warren/Sanders/Biden will be playing the Dole/McCain loser role in 2020.

Harris certainly has the 1/4 black thing going for her (almost as good as half black) although Biden seems to be the only one defending Obamacare. I think Hussein didn't really want Joe to run either.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:40 am 
Sergeant Major

I asked Andrew Yang if I can get my check before Christmas. He hasn't got back to me yet.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:27 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4768
jack t ripper wrote:
I asked Andrew Yang if I can get my check before Christmas. He hasn't got back to me yet.

I sometimes wonder if Yang's idea is some kind of cynical stab at the Democrat's attempts to buy votes through various means. Free healthcare, free education, reparations, etc.

It's like he's saying, "Fuck it! Let's stop beating around the bush and just fucking BUY their votes with cash!!"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Biden's ahead in NH
Sanders is ahead in Nevada
Warren and Biden essentially tied in Iowa
Biden way ahead in South Carolina

This could go on for a while. :lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... y-states/#

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

president Trump has only 2% chance of winning reelection heh.

"you heard it here first" haw haw! Right, nero?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:

Great routine.

Serious irony in that his joke about the first black presidential candidate dodging bullets applies more to Trump than Obama

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 124  Next