maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Phht. Hillary would be warmed over dog shit. Maybe if she funded her own campaign but I can't see donors giving her anything. She is more delusional than Avenatti. Elizabeth Warren has already augered into the ground after she was shot down by the Orange Baron.

Maybe Chappaqua city council for Hildabeast.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:01 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6135
That would be so cool if they trotted her out again.... but I'm afraid the billions of dollars that sank to the bottom of the ocean on the SS Hillary will likely never be forgotten by those that paid to see it all go down in flames....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:02 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10460
Billary running again would be a gift of the Gods to Republicans but I can't see the DNC ever letting it get that far. Someone from the DNC mafia will show up and make her an offer she can't refuse of some plum position that pays scads of money and doesn't actually do anything but try and stay out of the same city that Bill is having his current bangfest in.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

John Kasich is a certifiable retard. He is hinting about a 3rd party run in 2020. Trump is essentially a 3rd party candidate and he CRUSHED Kasich in his own state.

Quote:
Outgoing Republican Ohio Gov. John Kasich hinted he could run against his own party to challenge President Trump as a third-party candidate in 2020 during an appearance Monday on ABC News’ “The View.”

“I don’t know,” Kasich said when asked by co-host Whoopi Goldberg if he’s running for president.

“I mean, all of my options are on the table. You know, in the Republican Party… pretty hard because it’s kind of locked down right now, but we don’t know what’s going to come in the future,” he said. “I think, for the first time, there is a legitimate chance for a third-party candidate.”

The two-term Ohio governor and 2016 Republican presidential candidate explained the need for “a calming, positive” voice to get “this country back on track again” and promised he isn’t planning on disappearing from the public eye despite being term-limited and prevented from running for re-election.

“If you have the Republicans on the extreme, and the Democrats on the extreme, there is a big, wide-open space in the middle so all of my options are on the table,” Kasich said. “It’ll be fun.”

Co-host Meghan McCain then asked if he’d run as an Independent, as opposed to launching a primary attack against Trump for the Republican nomination.

“Right today, it would be very hard to win a primary,” he said. “I mean, I could do well in New Hampshire but I’d go down, you know down south, and I’d get blown out.”

Kasich declared that he would only run if it were “legitimate” and he would have a chance to move the country in the “right direction.”

“But the primary situation, on both sides, sounds like it's destroying the country,” co-host Joy Behar said.

Kasich fired back that maybe that’s why Americans are ready for a third party – but cautioned that it's too soon to make any predictions.

“We don’t know what’s going to happen next week, let alone what’s going to happen in the next six months or a year,” he said.

Once a longshot for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination, Kasich concentrated his efforts on New Hampshire and came in second to Donald Trump in the Feb. 2016 GOP primary. He kept his campaign alive deep into the primary calendar and unlike Trump’s other rivals for the nomination, Kasich never endorsed Trump for president. Kasich has remained a critic of President Trump and the Republican Party.

Democrat Richard Cordray and Republican Mike DeWine are locked in a tight battle to replace Kasich as Ohio governor.

Fox News’ Paul Steinhauser contributed to this report.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Every vote for Kasich as a 3rd party candidate would essentially be a vote for the Democrat.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:02 am 
Sergeant Major

"President Beto" :lol:

Let's see....Cruz beat Beto by 250,000 votes...Trump beat Cruz by 60 percentage points. :lol:

Quote:
Hollywood Celebs Push Beto O’Rourke 2020 After His Loss to Ted Cruz
Beto O'Rourke speaks during the general session at the Texas Democratic Convention Friday, June 22, 2018, in Fort Worth, Texas. (AP Photo/Richard W. Rodriguez)AP Photo/Richard W. Rodriguez
7 Nov 20181,001
1:34
Hollywood was pining for a Beto O’Rourke presidential run just after he lost his race for the Senate.
Hollywood liberals appear to have been hit hard by O’Rourke’s loss to Texas Senator Ted Cruz and in the hours after his loss on Tuesday, a handful of denizens of Tinsel Town took to social media to plead for Beto O’Rourke to forget something as small as running for Senate and instead set his sights on the White House.

One of the earliest to take to Twitter to push for Beto to run for president was actress Alyssa Milano who wrote, “Beto lost? That’s ok. Now he can run for President.”

Alyssa Milano

@Alyssa_Milano
Beto lost? That’s ok. Now he can run for President.

7:32 PM - Nov 6, 2018
20.1K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Another early Beto booster, though this one not a member of the Hollywood elite, was Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr. Coach Kerr echoed Milano’s call for more Beto:

Steve Kerr

@SteveKerr
Beto 2020

7:59 PM - Nov 6, 2018
37K people are talking about this
O’Rourke had Hollywood money and endorsements in abundance, as Breitbart News reported.

TMZ reported last week that according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings, “Sarah Jessica Parker, Jimmy Kimmel and Rosie O’Donnell have each thrown down $2,700 … while Chelsea Handler plunked down $2,500 and Chris Rock has tossed in $1,000.”

But it didn’t help push him over the finish line. As The Wrap reported, several celebrities were quick to jump onboard with Milano’s Betoing firing off their Beto 2020 screeds.

Busy Philipps

@BusyPhilipps
Beto/Gillum 2020.

8:08 PM - Nov 6, 2018
3,455 people are talking about this

olivia wilde

@oliviawilde
Beto 2020. Let’s do this.

8:21 PM - Nov 6, 2018
4,994 people are talking about this

Josh Gad

@joshgad
Looks like Dems will take the house! Do not let all of the other noise tonight deflate you. We finally have a check on the President. Tonight is a win for democracy. Oh and...#Beto2020

7:24 PM - Nov 6, 2018
823 people are talking about this

Busy Philipps

@BusyPhilipps
Beto/Gillum 2020.

8:08 PM - Nov 6, 2018
3,455 people are talking about this

Sara Bareilles

@SaraBareilles
This breaks my damn heart. TEXAS you showed up so big hearted for @BetoORourke!! You are amazing and I see you. This was a close race for a reason.

NPR Politics

@nprpolitics
#BREAKING: GOP Sen. Ted Cruz is projected to win re-election in Texas, fending off a tough challenge from Democrat Beto O'Rourke. https://n.pr/2F6MNn1

View image on Twitter
7:31 PM - Nov 6, 2018
265 people are talking about this

Paola Mendoza

@paolamendoza
Beto might have lost Texas but his loss has paved the way for him to run for President. #Beto2020

7:15 PM - Nov 6, 2018

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:10 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6135
And that was before Trump proved he could do anything....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Busy Philipps

@BusyPhilipps
Beto/Gillum 2020.

:lol: :lol: Beto/Gillum...oh...Jeez, thgt is delusional. TV actress. Blonde. Evidently not the sharpest tool in the shed. I hope I'm not out of line but I am beginning to think that intelligence and acting are not closely linked.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15552
jack t ripper wrote:
I hope I'm not out of line but I am beginning to think that intelligence and acting are not closely linked.

Is that the predictable outcome when Harvey Weinstein does the "recruiting?"

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

‘None of the above’ tops list of potential 2020 Dems, poll shows

Quote:
With the 2018 midterms in the rearview mirror, several Democrats are gearing up for the 2020 presidential contest. But so far, no Democrat has attracted broad support from the party's base, according to a new Hill.TV American Barometer poll.

The survey, conducted among 680 registered voters who identified themselves as Democrats or independents, found that "none of the above" was the most popular choice among potential 2020 challengers to President Trump.

Thirty percent of the sample said they would prefer that "none of the above" become the Democratic nominee when asked to choose among former Vice President Joe Biden, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D), Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I), New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker (D), California Sen. Kamala Harris (D), former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Someone should start floating nominating petitions to get "None of the above" on the ballot for the 2020 Democrat Party primaries. ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next