maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Anthropoid wrote:
NefariousKoel wrote:

Dumbasses must be giving her write-in votes. :lol:

The irony: she would probably be the most competent of all the Dem candidates so far! :lol:

That could very well be true.

She is filthy rich BUT, I think that above all she is a businesswoman.
I remember when she was hosting the local AM Chicago morning TV show on the local ABC affiliate station. She developed that into a nationwide show, then books and other crap and eventually into a cable channel.

I have no way to know this for certain but suspect she would roll her eyes at some things that Dem candidates are pushing. Things like a guaranteed income from Uncle Sam for doing nothing for example.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
Covfefe Maximus

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

The latest gaffes from Joe Biden:

Quote:
Joe Biden said he was vice president when the deadly high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, took place. Except, it happened in 2018, more than a year after he left office — the latest gaffe by the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Biden told reporters in Iowa on Saturday that “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they visited Capitol Hill to talk with members of Congress, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.”

The former vice president was making a point about the changing conversation around gun violence in this country, and how as more and more ordinary people are touched by mass shootings, they are more likely to call for action.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... d-shooting

and

‘Poor kids’ are just as bright as ‘white kids’

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Last edited by chijohnaok on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Those were some King Kong sized gaffes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16552
I though we had an "OFFICIAL" giraffe thread for uncle joe ??

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

jwilkerson wrote:
I though we had an "OFFICIAL" giraffe thread for uncle joe ??

If there is one, I had forgotten about it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
August 12, 2019

Joe Biden: The United States Can "Afford" to Absorb Another 2 Million Destitute Immigrants and Refugees, and It's "Bizarre" That We're Not Already Doing So

He also says we must "unite" -- as a single people, a single citizenship, I guess -- with the world's immigrants and refugees.

Kerry Picket at the Washington Examiner:

Joe Biden called for the United States to increase the number of immigrants and refugees from its current acceptance rate.
During a campaign stop hosted by the Asian & Latino Coalition PAC Thursday night, the former vice president pointed to nations with present conflicts that the U.S. should be accepting refugees from.

"We should change the priorities in terms of whether or not who is able to get in line. We should be uniting family. We should be uniting them. We should also be looking at the whole idea of what's going on in terms of Diaspora that's occurring on across the world," Biden proposed, noting the Trump White House refugee admission policy difference since he left the White House.

"Four million people are fleeing Venezuela. What do we do? We're not allowing temporary status at all like we did in Haiti," he said.

PS, the "temporary" refugees from Haiti have been here for almost ten years.

There is no such thing as "temporary" in the federal government, least of all temporary protected status for immigrants and refugees.

Anyone think the DACA card holders are merely here on a "temporary" basis?

The Trump administration has already cut refugee admissions by one third this year to 30,000.

“Let me put it another way. We could afford to take in a heartbeat another two million. The idea that a country of 330 million cannot afford people, who are in desperate need and who are justifiably weak, and fleeing depression is absolutely bizarre," Biden said.

So, Open Borders then, yeah?

digg this
posted by Ace of Spades at 02:19 PM

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/382782.php

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:15 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4643
Anthropoid wrote:
WAT!? "Oprah Winfrey" is one of the Democratic candidates!?

She has VERY strong ties to Harvie Weinstien including allegations of helping entrap some of his victims.

And she's on record as saying, "Old white men just have to die." In order to 'cure' racism.

It's a big step in terms of public scrutiny from hosting shows on midgets who want to bang their mailman to POTUS. I wonder how she'd hold up?

Makes you feel safe, doesn't it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
I wonder how she'd hold up?

Any criticism of her would be deemed “racist” even if the criticizer was a person of color

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

AngryOldMan wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
WAT!? "Oprah Winfrey" is one of the Democratic candidates!?

She has VERY strong ties to Harvie Weinstien including allegations of helping entrap some of his victims.

And she's on record as saying, "Old white men just have to die." In order to 'cure' racism.

It's a big step in terms of public scrutiny from hosting shows on midgets who want to bang their mailman to POTUS. I wonder how she'd hold up?

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next