maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14720
jack t ripper wrote:
Oh, Jeez...what a gay picture. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:22 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7652
jack t ripper wrote:
Labor market tightening. Wages starting to rise. GDP up. Both black and Hispanic unemployment at the lowest levels EVER recorded.

ISIS trounced in Syria. Trump takes on the NFL over kneeling.

If the Dems want to win in 2020 they better have something better than "Hope and Change"

I'm hoping they stick with their present strategy:

We will do anything to keep our slaves..er illegal immigrants.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:41 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Anthropoid wrote:
Prior to the 2016 elections, I was increasing afraid that the "reasonable middle" in American voters was not only silent, but perhaps extinct, or so apathetic that they simply would not bother to make their presence known.

Obviously that is not the case. We are legion and we stand ready to correct the excesses of both poles. Drain the swamp indeed!

Trump gets it. He won by properly straddling the middle and appealing not insubstantially to the far right. For cultural elites, intelligentsia, aristocrats, and similarly delusional fringe elements of the upper-crust, Trump's pro-family, pro-life slants might seem mutually exclusive with his 'pussy grabbing' commentary, but be real: it IS NOT. The vast majority of men in his cohort, as well as baby boomers, Gen X and even the more recent generations can identify with his "real dude" standpoint: not a misogynistic rapist, not a "lock them in the basement and starve them to skin them and turn them into trophies" psychopath, not even a small-organ over-compensator. Just a dude who likes women, likes humor and isn't afraid to push the envelope.

I suspect that quite a few "Republicans" get it too, and that is why they are exhibiting a range of evasive/flight/fight/ and sour grapes behaviors. They too can see that their extreme party-loyalty standpoint is under siege by Americans who put an Independent middle of the road pragmatist into the White House. It must really irk them that he even had the audacity to "take over" their party and get elected "as their candidate." Fuck them too. Your party, and your career are not more important than our nation and our society.

Trump gets it, a large (and probably growing and larger than in 2016) segment of Americans get it. Those who are out to resist the Trump Revolution are--I speculate--a decreasing minority of special interest groups and traditional entitlement sects (party members, loyal party voters, extreme ideologues, numbnut sheep).

Make America Great Again!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:44 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
:lol:

Chuck Norris 2028

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17509
A suicide bomber attacked Chuck Norris.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:25 am 
Sergeant Major

Oh

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

I wrote that chuck norris joke myself and thought it was clever and funny.

I won't quit my day job.

suicide to attack chuck norris bah fuck it :roll:

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

OK Trump 2020, Nikki Haley 2024 & 2028 :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Oh puhleez. Everyone knows Ivanka will be the first HOT president.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:06 pm 
Sergeant Major

"ninja! oh pu-leez"

lol sry

Her boobs are gigantic. gesh.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next