maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Election 2020
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:59 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14823
president "EVERYBODY GETS A FREE CAR!" O'prah 2020. Gesh.

president Trump, while called a fool daily in the press, behind the scenes is getting it done. When he's meeting w/ ppl he leads the room, gives ppl authority they need to go ahead and gets the ball rolling. Look at every economic number is up. MAGA. I said before Trump is a badass and always was. Having him as CEO is a great opportunity for the USA.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:49 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2181
MASA Oprah 2020. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14886
Anthropoid wrote:
Oprahabba the Hut

:lol:

Saw that before. Forgot about it. Hilarious!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:37 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 3006
C_S wrote:

president Trump, while called a fool daily in the press, behind the scenes is getting it done. When he's meeting w/ ppl he leads the room, gives ppl authority they need to go ahead and gets the ball rolling. Look at every economic number is up. MAGA. I said before Trump is a badass and always was. Having him as CEO is a great opportunity for the USA.

Gettin' er done!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17550
That is pretty damn funny, I have to admit. :lol:

The question is ...calculating or dementia?

Many people have underestimated Trump, the most notable of which is the unlikeable dikey dugong herself, Hildabeast, who is now under DOJ scrutiny and walking around Chappaqua trying to stay in the spotlight.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:25 pm 
First Sergeant

This post was made by Snow Leopard who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

He posted something funny and/or interesting for once? :o

Let me read it.

Nope. Same old dumb shit. Shrug. He doesn't know what Trump said or did, snow reads dumbass sites and thinks he has a clue. He's so fucking boring :roll:

Shall remain on the ignore list.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Dick Turban's head spins when he has to decide "paper or plastic".

There is not going to be a DACA bill embedded in the fund the government bill because the Republicans in the House will not vote for it. There are, however, enough RINO-pussies in the Senate to go along with such a terrible idea.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Also, if the Dems think they will escape the blame for a government shutdown they are mistaken this time.

The House can bring up a straightforward budget extension WITHOUT DACA and the House Dems will have to go on the record against it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:28 pm 
First Sergeant

Ppl constantly trashing Trump calling him a "dumbass and probably mental" don't watch his meetings. They don't pay any attention to what's happening. They have absolutely no clue what he's up to. They're disinterested b/c they're so dull. So they read dumbass blogs and then think they have anything substantial to add to any serious discussion. But they're stupid, ignorant, and boorish.

Then I have to read ppl like Snow Leppert's dumbass posts. He hasn't a clue wtf he's even going on about. It's tiresome.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Trump suspends the DACA "program", which was never a program in the first place, it was a seriously questionable application of "prosecutorial discretion" by Hussein DIRECTLY ordered in purposeful violation of the law of the land in order to please a Dem constituency...and now Trump is positioning himself to sign a law creating an actual program and the act of undoing Hussein's executive order has now created leverage.

So tell us, snow pussy, who is zooming whom? Quite strategic for a "retard", eh?

Now, he is, one by one, undoing idiotic "Temporary Protected Status" orders, some of which were instituted for a Salvadoran earthquake 15 years ago

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next