maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 101  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:14 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6135
It won't matter "who" nearly as much as it did pre-Trump.... He's expanded the envelope of what's possible. Hopefully "who" will be a reasonable, right of center, anti-globalist. I remain hopeful that my children's children aren't eating Indians in the form of soylent green..... but that might still be overreaching....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
I'm hoping Senator Cruz will run again in the future. He's young he'll be around a while.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:05 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5420
abradley wrote:
Is this going to be one of those times where he by some miracle comes out smelling like a rose to his fans?

I don't think anything Trump does will shake the faith of his fans. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
*****National People's Radio, this morning*********

NPR chick, earnestly asking: "So do you think Trump's summit with Putin in Helsinki is actually LESS important to Trump supports than immigration enforcement?" :lol:

Conservative talk radio guest: <pauses to understand the full cluelessness of the question..and then apparently decides she is serious> "Oh, absolutely immigration 10 orders of magnitude more important."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:42 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 13228
wulfir wrote:
abradley wrote:
Is this going to be one of those times where he by some miracle comes out smelling like a rose to his fans?

I disagree, IMO if he doesn't produce results, he's yesterday's news.

So far he's produced in spite of the 24/7 harassment.

I wasn't for him until he was the last man standing, slowly he's won me over. His being able to produce with all the harassment is amazing.

He's even cutting into the Black vote.

But remember the old saying 'Even with a thousand attaboys, it only takes one 'ah shit' to wipe them out.'

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:
wulfir wrote:

So far he's produced in spite of the 24/7 harassment.

I wasn't for him until he was the last man standing, slowly he's won me over. His being able to produce with all the harassment is amazing.

He's even cutting into the Black vote.

But remember the old saying 'Even with a thousand attaboys, it only takes one 'ah shit' to wipe them out.'

I don't listen to Glenn Beck on the radio much (I used to listen to him more a few years ago) but I caught a few minutes of his show the other day.

Beck said that he also didn't initially support Trump but does now.
And why was that?

Because he has produced results.

Beck said that Trump is certainly not the most eloquent speaker and that much of what Trump SAYS, Beck doesn't agree with.
But at the end of the day, Trump produces results.
And that is why so many Americans support him.
They could care less about what he says, because he gets shit done.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:35 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 13228

Too late to add to earlier post, sorry.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:12 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5420
abradley wrote:

Hmm, he is the president of the sole remaining super power - producing results (good or bad) should follow as a matter of course...?

My guess is that if Obama had produced many of the Trump results (like the Helsinki meeting) - those that follow Trump today would have hated it.

:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

wulfir wrote:
abradley wrote:

Hmm, he is the president of the sole remaining super power - producing results (good or bad) should follow as a matter of course...?

My guess is that if Obama had produced many of the Trump results (like the Helsinki meeting) - those that follow Trump today would have hated it.

:D

You have perhaps forgotten Obama's "hot mike" moment when he told Medvedev (secretly, he thought) "Tell Vladdy I will have more room to reduce nuclear weapons after the election" :lol: So, he had a plan to reduce US nukes unilaterally but he doesn't tell the voters because that is how he rolled...he secretly tells the Russian Foreign Minister. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

If Putin knows what is good for him he will NEVER say anything bad about Trump or his family or the bromance will be over. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 101  Next