maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 97  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
Something wrong with the way she is holding that. Seems like she is shooting with her left eye over her right shoulder.

You sound like some of the people who replied in her twitter feed.

Same thing happened a while back when Sarah showed a photo of a pecan pie she baked.
One of the WH reporters questioned whether she actually baked the pie.
Sarah later did a live Twitter feed of herself making/baking 4 of them.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17509
Not too bad for a broad her size I reckon. Prolly holding the shotgun sidways to see around her fat. Did she hit?

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:50 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 17657
Liberal gaylord goes to Disney to protest Trump's robot in the Hall of Presidents...

Attachment:
1514579402989.png
1514579402989.png [ 193.33 KiB | Viewed 570 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

Mac wrote:
Liberal gaylord goes to Disney to protest Trump's robot in the Hall of Presidents...

Attachment:
1514579402989.png

:roll:

What a brave man that one is...protesting against an animatronic Donald Trump.

I pity the parents that spent a gazillion dollars bringing their family to Disney and then having to listen to this dooshbag.

( A 1 day ticket for a Florida resident right now will set you back $119 IF you are a Florida resident. So for a family of 4 you are out $476. That of course is not including food, beverages, souvenirs, etc. That is for 1 park. If you want to jump around to any of the other parks that will set you back an additional $220).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

CNN gets assreamed over the "White Truck"..scroll down to the Twitter comments :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -golf.html

I have played golf...it isn't easy...even though the damn thing is sitting immobile on the ground. Trump has a pretty good swing for someone for his age......Hussein in shorts..not so much.

Last edited by jack t ripper on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
[I pity the parents that spent a gazillion dollars bringing their family to Disney and then having to listen to this dooshbag.

( A 1 day ticket for a Florida resident right now will set you back $119 IF you are a Florida resident. So for a family of 4 you are out $476. That of course is not including food, beverages, souvenirs, etc. That is for 1 park. If you want to jump around to any of the other parks that will set you back an additional $220).

I just went to the second to the last Tom Petty concert..pretty pricey and expensive parking...but it was a great concert...easily the best concert I have ever seen..even so the opening act was a 100% anti-Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:55 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17509
I can't upvote you, doctor you are trolling for it.

Great post.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:08 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
CNN gets assreamed over the "White Truck"..scroll down to the Twitter comments :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -golf.html

I have played golf...it isn't easy...even though the damn thing is sitting immobile on the ground. Trump has a pretty good swing for someone for his age......Hussein in shorts..not so much.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

Bush 43 v Obama throwing out first pitches. :lol: This one is without the mom jeans. What can you say...total girliness. :lol: In fairness, they did not play baseball after they went to Friday prayers in Indonesia

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 963 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 97  Next