maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:54 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 1780
Quote:
President-elect Trump is not the one authorizing the deployment of troops in the Baltic countries. That would be the current President Obama.

I am trying to remember if Pamak told us how stupid Obama was for doing this.
Can anyone remind me where he pointed that out to us?

Did you find any thread talking about this subject?

If I did not participate in any thread, how could I have said anything about it?

So, since you mention it now, my position is clear and it does not change simply because Obama ordered it. It is stupid!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
-After a very large bribe, Hillary's State Dept approved the sale of 20% of US uranium reserves to a Russian firm

That ALREADY happened. Only conservatives seem to have any heartburn about this. In fact, the State Dept hacks covered for the bitch. Now, we have the President-elect, who by definition has no formal power yet, saying that "Putin is a smart guy" and he is supposed to be Neville Chamberlain Part Deux. The whole thing is complete and utter hypocrisy, justified in Pammy's microcephalic gourd by Trump's latent Nazism. By ra way, there is no small amount of irony in declaring Trump a Nazi and then accusing him of collaborating with the nation that was the greatest victim of the Nazis and which fed millions of it's young men into the Nazi meat grinder to stop the crazy bastards.

Shit, how long was Nobel-Peace-Prize-on-the-come Hussein in office before he cancelled the ABM deployment in Poland without even informing a NATO ally? Talk about fucking appeasement of the Russians.

This is 100% manufactured hysteria. McCain and his bun-buddy Grahamnesty from South Carolina? You don't think they have a grudge against Trump? You bet your ass they do. He ridiculed both and if you look up "Establishment" in the dictionary it is their picture (now with a red circle around them and a slash through it)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
We are talking about a 20 year old, low tech "phishing attack" that Podesta was too fucking stupid to recognize. Jesus, the CIA (in cooperation with Mossad) unleashed Stuxnet which was engineered to infiltrate manufacturing software and destroy physical machines. Allegedly, the Revolutionary Guards EXECUTED a few Iranian scientist for espionage because they couldn't explain why the centrifuges kept burning up. Now, THAT is what you call fucking hacking.

Is there anyone here, including Pammy, that does not know you do not answer an email from "IT" that asks you to enter your password :lol: :lol: :lol: Podesta is either dumber than a bag of hammers or he has been in a coma for 15 years.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:54 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
nelmsm wrote:
Y'all know that if Trump labeled Putin a threat to world peace Pamak would be on here telling us how Trump was in danger of starting a war and should never have been elected.

Of course.

They were spouting that "he will start a war" line before he got elected. O how quickly it all gets reversed! Makes you not pay attention to what they say, regarding certain subjects, because it will never have any cohesion. Just a bunch of angry chittering.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:01 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Quote:
This is 100% manufactured hysteria. McCain and his bun-buddy Grahamnesty from South Carolina? You don't think they have a grudge against Trump? You bet your ass they do. He ridiculed both and if you look up "Establishment" in the dictionary it is their picture (now with a red circle around them and a slash through it)

This is 100% partisanship by Trump supporters who put the party and their feelings above their country and democracy. What the Russians did was unprecedented. It was not just the influence, it was the execution of a Watergate by Russian spies. And the conservatives who try to minimize it have lost any decency.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:04 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Quote:
They were spouting that "he will start a war" line before he got elected. O how quickly it all gets reversed!

BS! Nobody said that he would start a war against he Russians. Everybody knew that he was sold to the Russians. There is no reversal! By the way, , we will have to see how he will act vs Iran.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14552
Sounds like trumpf had a real hootenanny up there in NYC today!

Quote:
... Angry Trump blasts 'fake news disgrace ...

Quote:
... trumpf shoots down CNN reporter ...

Quote:
... I saw the information; I read the information outside of that meeting. It's all fake news. It's phony stuff. It didn't happen. And it was gotten by opponents of ours, as you know, because you reported it and so did many of the other people. It was a group of opponents that got together -- sick people -- and they put that crap together ...

Sounds like a blast :)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38536671

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:30 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

What happened and what did not happen is a matter of investigation.

Just a week ago Trump was mocking the intelligence findings regarding the Russian hacking. Today he said "I think it was Russia"

The person has zero credibility :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:42 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
... For Buzzfeed to publish totally unsubstantiated allegations against Donald Trump—while saying “there is serious reason to doubt the allegations”—turns the practice of journalism on its head ...

No, no, no for "journalism" (a dead meaningless concept) this is business as usual. Get those clicks! That's is how we monetize!!!

==

Quote:
... Buzzfeed—whose other offerings yesterday included “How Bitchy Is Your Resting Face?" and ”Would you get rid of your phone just to have an orgasm?”--says it is being “transparent” with its readers. Unfortunately, the transparency enabled all of us to see shoddy journalism in action and handed Trump a gift-wrapped present ...

Take a deep breath ... relax ... it will be better in the morning ...

:)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/12/why-buzzfeed-debacle-damaged-journalism-and-handed-trump-gift.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:30 am 
Sergeant Major

We'll have to wait and see what happens ... but these seem to be some items on trumpfs list:

Quote:
Trump wants to "fully" repeal the Affordable Care Act

Trump has vowed to cancel "all federal funding" for so-called sanctuary cities

Trump has vowed a set of ethics measures as part of his "drain the swamp"

He has said he'd direct his Treasury secretary to label China a currency manipulator; remove restrictions on American energy production; allow projects like the Keystone pipeline to move forward; and direct certain U.N. funding toward American infrastructure projects

Trump says he'd establish tariffs to discourage companies from offshoring

The self-professed dealmaker also promised action on jobs by either withdrawing from or renegotiating NAFTA and withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 100  Next